Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Starting A Frozen Food Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Frozen Food Business (12173 Views)

Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Frozen Food Business by goldquest: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hello Folks, I 'd like to tap into the knowledge and experience of forumites who have travelled this route. Looking at setting up a frozen food/poultry products biz in Lagos. Kindly avail me your intelligence info on profitability or otherwise, which products move faster, is it best to start with deep freezer or go full blast with cold room, how do i source products to sell (fish, chicken, turkey, etc), would i need nafdac certification, please whatever info you can share. very many thanks.
Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by Thethy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
You will need NAFDAC registration.You can as well include snails,it is very profitable.You can get the supplies of your snails from THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835, 07033632285.

Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by JUNE12(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
Go to people doing similar biz and ask for advice.
You do not need NAFDAC permit. Nafdac permit is only for packaged food/drugs
Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by Thethy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
For frozen snails you need NAFDAC permit.
Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by keyne(f): 2:55am On Oct 04, 2010
seek and ye shall find
Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by amitagep: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by youngestpr(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2010
We can supply you frozen chicken from a processing factory in Ibadan. We can go ahead and make the chicken to be packaged in your own brand name. However if you still choose to sell our own brand which is 'Dandy chicken', all the same. It will be at the lowest cost as possible. For more info, u can contact me on 08032072706.
There are a lot of things that you can do. To further reduce your cost, you can as well buy live chicken and just tell us to pocess and package for you. We have the facility as we can process about 1000 birds per hour with our machinery, at a low cost.

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by Rooneyboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
!!!!

1 Like

Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by smartiloh: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Hello everyone!We are representing our company in south American, Our factories can offer around 30 different varieties of Frozen fish depending on the season of the year, reaching a total annual production of 12,000 Tm, as well as minimum of 2millionboxes of canned sardines.presently we are looking for good buyers who can import this Frozen fish from our company to Nigeria,our price are really reasonably

please for more information we advice you to email us at spainoninfo@gmail.com or BB PIN 2744410F)visit our web page

http://www.spainmultisales.com/
Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by ultrazone(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2017
Starting a froz
Re: Starting A Frozen Food Business by joeyreports: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2020
The best way to start is having a guide, which can as well be a business plan...https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-cold-room-frozen-food-business/

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database / Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.