Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin (49227 Views)

Congolese Pastor Caught In Bed With Pregnant Married Church Member / Pastor’s Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Married Church Member / Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Binikingdowm: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Peteryt01:

No video
Pathetic
the blogger is obviously in Edo state.

Anyone can write nonsense and call it news

1 Like

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by anochuko01(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
if I hear anybody come here and say touch not my anointed...the kain insult I go give am this morning ehn....
touch not my anointed! angry
Joshmodest:
if I hear anybody come here and say touch not my anointed...the kain insult I go give am this morning ehn....
touch not my anointed!
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Sirheny007(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

We yorubas too like kpekus no be small. grin

You and this your friend grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Vocnewsblog(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Na wa oh! God save us from all this unholy men.
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by 1two3: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
akindayo12:
Please somebody should help me with any amount. Please save a brother from disgrace from my wicked Landlady .any amount is appreciated.

ACCOUNT NUMBER -

Afonja, dem use begging swear for una angry
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by semyman: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Stop tagging them fake pastors, any Nigeria pastor does same, there is only fake if there is original.
No original pastor in Nigeria, forget it
They are all into one crime or the other

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by omojesu202(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Eromose12345:
[b][/b]

the hustle is real... everyday you wake up looking for people to scam. you dey try oooo. No future ambition
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by hahn(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Same way the holy spirit banged Mary

1 Like

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Ijele0001: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE WIN MASSIVELY THROUGH BET AND WHY THEY NEVER WORRY OF LOSING?
EXPERIENCE WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE NO

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Kpekus too sweet
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Mursz: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2019
So how is this a crime? Did he rape the said woman? No! Did she do it without her consent? No . So what is the beating and stripping nakked for?

This to me is consensual sex. No story!
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2019
The Name Of The Church Na Army, Send This Man To Sambisa Forest ASAP
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2019
akindayo12:
Please somebody should help me with any amount. Please save a brother from disgrace from my wicked Landlady .any amount is appreciated.

ACCOUNT NUMBER -

Go on top of mountain, pray to your god to save you
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Joshmodest(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Simplep:
Touch not my annoited tongue

Lol.. I rebuke this trap !
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by IbrahimDamola: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Sirheny007:

You and this your friend grin grin

KingofallIgbos na my boy, I dey like tospy him conehead sometimes. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Sirheny007(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

KingofallIgbos na my boy, I dey like tospy him conehead sometimes. grin

I'm enjoying every bit of your friendship with him grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by toscolee(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2019
LalasticlalaPA:
This is rubbish. Africans are barbarians! When does having CONSENSUAL sex with and adult become a criminal offence that warranted the young man to be mobbed?

Granted, he's a pastor that probably brained washed his gullible female congregation into having sex, but why beat him up? Why? Is this a criminal offence? Were the women raped? No?

Obviously, what he did was morally wrong, but who made us the moral police? As far as I'm concerned, this issue is btw the pastor, the adulteress and her husband.

We as Nigerians and Africans, need to start getting our priority right and start putting our time and energy into productive things.

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063

Now that we are not yet there, people should have understanding of the environment and mind their actions.
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by oyetunder(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2019
LalasticlalaPA:
This is rubbish. Africans are barbarians! When does having CONSENSUAL sex with and adult become a criminal offence that warranted the young man to be mobbed?

Granted, he's a pastor that probably brained washed his gullible female congregation into having sex, but why beat him up? Why? Is this a criminal offence? Were the women raped? No?

Obviously, what he did was morally wrong, but who made us the moral police? As far as I'm concerned, this issue is btw the pastor, the adulteress and her husband.

We as Nigerians and Africans, need to start getting our priority right and start putting our time and energy into productive things.

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
the son supposed to beat his mother too.
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Wheezdom(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Hmm

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by IbrahimDamola: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Sirheny007:

I'm enjoying every bit of your friendship with him grin

Lol..you ehn.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Innobee99(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
At this age, mama still has clean teeth?
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by chisomada: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
assured game fix correct score for today game just call or whatsapp me

Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by BareFacedLies(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Since when did it become a crime to sleep with a married woman?
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abomination.
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Joshmodest(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
anochuko01:
touch not my anointed! angry touch not my anointed!
it's no longer morning
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Joshmodest(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
anochuko01:
touch not my anointed! angry touch not my anointed!
it's no longer morning
Re: Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin by Slynation(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
LalasticlalaPA:

Hmmm... Imagine a pastor standing at the pulpit every Sunday telling u to abstain from premarital sex, adulteries and so on only for him to be caught up in the same act and u expect people not to beat him up?? He seriously needs to be dealt with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.