Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office (41660 Views)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Praizenews: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2019
The Senate President Bukola Saraki and his wife Toyin Saraki shares adorable Loveup Photos in Saraki's office working at late hours.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senate-president-saraki-and-his-wife-toyin-loveup-photos-at-his-office/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Praizenews: 5:56am On Jan 28, 2019
See More adorable Fun Loveup Photos of Saraki and His wife as they play love in his office here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Share

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Fuckuignos(f): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2019
Corruption is in your DNA Saraki

Why are the South East Governors not speaking against the removal of Onnoghen. Why are they not publicly campaigning for Atiku?

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2019
The only bone in the APC's throat grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by braveboy64(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2019
kwara money

8 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2019
No be small nack saraki go nack am with him afonjaboki phrick right inside that office. Its all about visiting your lover with a happy ending to put the icing on the cake.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Corrinthians(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2019
I've seen the photo, what I can't find it the "love-up" in it. undecided

Bloggers ehn.

Anyway, let me and my guy enjoy our dues paid by diligent ipob members. This is what every well meaning Igbo man should be doing on February 16th!

No election in biafraland.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by naijaguy123456(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Singing praise like you believe in God, yet your husband is a dirty thief. He's sitting on top of Kwara state treasury while everyone is hungry in that state.

5 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Franzinni: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2019
anything that fights buhari out of ASO rock gets my vote but these two look like siblings tho...

7 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Ibcrown(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Otoge pls

4 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Pekele007: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Corruption is in your DNA Saraki

Why are the South East Governors not speaking against the removal of Onnoghen. Why are they not publicly campaigning for Atiku?

Visit the lagoon please. Do so quickly.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Robbin7(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Saraki my man!!!

1 Like

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by homealone00: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2019
See wetin Dino de follow Saraki enjoy chai grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by SarakiBukola: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2019
cool

Life President and 1st Lady of Biafra

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by ybalogs(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Learn to celebrate other people's success even before you begin to experience yours. Be happy for them. Don’t begrudge them. You can ask the Almighty to bless you with the same. But never be mean and wish ill upon them. A genuine heart is a great blessing. Not many have it!If you find yourself being tested again and again even though you’re doing all that the Almighty has asked of you, know that your trials are a blessing not a punishment. He loves you and sends the toughest tests to his best soldiers. Endure with beautiful patience. May Almighty God grant us the patience to accept His will and allow us to enjoy the reward of our labour. Ameen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Saraki’s wife always looks graceful. Seems like a nice lady.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Where can I get this PDP ankara
Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by AllenSpencer: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
All this show will end FeBuhari.

Saraki should enjoy all that comes with his position for now cos his political demise is inevitable.

Infact, God and the Devil are in accord on his case.

4 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by DeepNuggets: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Praizenews:
The Senate President Bukola Saraki and his wife Toyin Saraki shares adorable Loveup Photos in Saraki's office working at late hours.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senate-president-saraki-and-his-wife-toyin-loveup-photos-at-his-office/

Let them savor the moment while it lasts

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Pearlyakin(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Saraki we know, Saraki we want Baba Oloye. The man of the people

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by ybalogs(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
The picture is actually cute. I won't say cos I don't like I will be saying nonsense about it.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by SarakiBukola: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Corrinthians:

Bloggers ehn.

Anyway, let me and my guy enjoy our dues paid by diligent ipob members. This is what every well meaning Igbo man should be doing on February 16th!

grin grin grin

Odaran

4 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Corrinthians:

Bloggers ehn.

This is seriously serious! cheesy
How can a serious family man that carries a whole ipob country deliverance on his shoulder be eating 2 BIG FUFU at once?!
And yam porridge still dey wait for one corner o!
Cownu is nothing but a clown!
2 FUFU, 2 BIG FUFU and 2 bottle water ALL at once?!
Na dat BIG FUFU go choke am for throat quench!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by eteebanky1: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
i thought they are muslims
christians praises their God like that
Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by ybalogs(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2019
How many days does Saraki actually have to spend in this office ?

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2019
They look good as a couple

4 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by Sannisege: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Saraki looks like a troubled man. No peace of mind for the wicked

4 Likes

Re: Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office by ybalogs(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Toyin Saraki fine sha...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles / The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ / Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.