Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP (20053 Views)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Iyajison: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2019
GO AND SIT DOWN
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Deepthoughts: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Gistpeeps:

[img]https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Buhari-APC-cant-leave-Government-for-thieves-Osinbajo-blasts-PDP.html[/img]
sometimes I wonder if osibanjo is truly a pastor,even if politics is dirty shouldn't a pastor make a difference,ok you call the opposition pdp thieves but you are willing to accept n celebrate the same thieves when they cross over to your party so what kind of a pastor are you?,Leah shuaibu is still in captivity because of her Christian faith osibanjo's voice has not been heard for her defense or release,but osibanjo is ever ready to lick the anus of buhari even where he is clearly wrong yet osibanjo pride himself as a pastor n proffessor of law, osibanjo's conduct in this government has defeated the essence of the insistence that buhari must have a Christian as a running mate.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Fake Pastor Sir, Shey Aso Rock La Buhari Family's House Or RCCG World Headquarters

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by jellington: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2019
PDP made the re-election of PMB an easy ride. It will be an insanity to hand - over the treasury to Alhaji Abubakar Atiku who has never denied to be corrupt and even promise to enrich his friends if he's elected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Olajah81: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2019
I don't who will console Atiku after the results
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by fredoooooo: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Cry , wail or die .... Osinbajo don talk

Good morning and sai Baba Buhari
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by jellington: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2019
PMB/PYO is the best combination to restored the glory of this country taken away by 16 miserable years of PDP tenure.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Hustoto: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Apc has no right to determine who to hand over power to. That is where you lost it sir. THE PEOPLE own the right to decide who you will hand over power to because power belongs to the PEOPLE. That is part of the tyrant and dictatorship traits APC has to think u will determine who to hand over to and that is why you don't deserve to be in power. The total amount found in the CJN account so far is not up the amount Gandollar pocketed in his babaringa which was caught live on video. U had d power to say No to his re-election campaign so that he can be free to be prosecuted but the so called Dullard stood by him and he is still d flag bearer of his state. Only illiterates will believe your fighting corruption propaganda. I will rather vote for an unconvicted intelligent alleged theif than an obvious unintelligent controlled Dullard.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by berrystunn(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Who are the thieves?

They're all saints..jor
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by topstone4: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Exactly what they are doing, aided in no small measure by well meaning patriotic citizens like you and I.

Never again will PDP smell the corridors of Aso Rock.

Looks like patriotism means something different to these brainless zombies
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by aishapmbtoto: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2019
berrystunn:

They're all rogues..jor

Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Borderless: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Somebody please advise Babaloja that he should leave that decision or otherwise to the suffering masses to make.

We are wiser now!
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Wow I'm beginning to really love the guts of this man He should well become our next president in 2023
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Baawaa(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Well said
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by praise2009: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2019
WE MUST START SOMEWHERE...
THE EFFORT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION MUST CONTINUE
GOD BLESS THIS ADMINISTRATION FOR THIS FOUNDATION
GOD BLESS THIS GOVERNMENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
NEXT LEVEL I DEY KAMPE
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by berrystunn(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=aishapmbtoto post=75187940][/quote]

They're not corrupt.
We know
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by discusant: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Osinbajo

Most of the greatest thieves are now in APC.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Osinbajo is deluded. If the people don’t want Apc u all will get out of there. It’s not ur choice so stop talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by discusant: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2019
celeiyke:
Who made this man a prof?

He is a prof in LYING.
He now forlornly hopes that Buhari cabal shall hand Nigeria over to him in 2023.

That spurs him to lie more than ever.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by obynorecz: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by smithyemy: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2019
PASTOR(PROF) YEMI OSINBAJO, YOU SHOULD please remove that pastor from your name.is it written in the bible that it is good for a pastor to tell lies. You are not ashame at all. The most painful thing to me is sharing thesame name with you and also being a pastor like you. Prof yemi OSINBAJO please resign as a pastor of redeem church. Next, continue with your APC devilish work. How could a man that call himself a pastor continue to participate in a platform that wine and dine with satan. Proffessor! proffesor!! and proffesor!!! How many time did i call you, please stop deceiving peopple that you are a pastor, but announce to the whole world that you are satanic,by giving good examples of how you move from one barbing saloon to another and from one market to another all in preaching for people to support a SINNER as president. PROFFESSOR, where did you keep your Bible. PROFESSOR, are you not supposed to be out there winning souls like PASTOR ADEBOYE, pastor , IBIOYEMIE, PASTOR OYEDEPO, PASTOR KUMUYI and many others. PROF, where is it in the bible that says a pastor should always canvass for supporters for a SINNER and BLOOD thirsty PRESIDENT? I remember vividly what the Bible teaches us that we should win souls, preach for the sinners to change and turn away from good deeds, especially for a pastor of God. PROF, i have a good example of how you lied in the live presidential chat with you and mr BUHARI(8days ago) :A question was asked concerning the CJN, that how would the CJN be summoned for probed by CCT? (which was not in line with the constitution of NIGERIA). You, PROFFESSOR OSINBAJO now reply by saying that the PRESIDENT, BUHARI was not aware of that case until Saturday evening (and the summon of the CJN started on Friday morning).our proffesor now said that, the president have now waded in to the issue and that the president has order the CCT to stop the CASE against the CJN. meanwhile, all the above statements were given publicly on the television PRESIDENTIAL CHAT,that involves BUHARI AND OSINBAJO. My greatest surprise was after 3 days, it was announced that thesame BUHARI has suspended the same CJN and simultaneously swear in another FULANI friend of the president as the new CJN. Finally, i can never believe OSINBAJO again, because he has been corrupted by the so call power drunk, Tyrant and THE PHARAOH OF OUR TIME.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2019
Thinking of being an Entrepreneur, Business Consultant,independent Distributors and partners with Royale Global international Worldwide and you reside in Port Harcourt(Rivers State) Enugu, Anambra and the FCT

Call 08034065489.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by AnanseK(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2019
SternProphet:
This is not bragging o. Use your brain, reflect on the words. APC will do EVERTHING not to lose the election.
I support them in this. It is war. You cannot do 4 years of anti-corruption and then hand over to Atiku/Saraki. Maybe Peter Obi is partially okay. PDP made big errors. There is NO vacancy. It is not bagging.

Thank you Sir, at least some people have common sense.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by raffite: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2019

Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2019
braveboy64:
PDP is not an option

Have you seen the motley crew of outlaws and fugitives who populate the hierarchy of the PDP?
Nigerians would not have learnt anything from successive years of arrested development, if they invest hope in that party again. angry

Say no to #AtikuloooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

Footnote: this is no ringing endorsement of the ruling party but a rejection of Atiku and his co-travellers.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by gare(f): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Ijaya123:

You are at liberty to quit the church if you're ashamed. Na you wan punish am? Nigerians and their judgmental mentality.

So what's is your business here, are you his lawyer? You won't stay on your lane, because you're very comfortable for him to have a dual personality
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
SternProphet:
This is not bragging o. Use your brain, reflect on the words. APC will do EVERTHING not to lose the election.
I support them in this. It is war. You cannot do 4 years of anti-corruption and then hand over to Atiku/Saraki. Maybe Peter Obi is partially okay. PDP made big errors. There is NO vacancy. It is not bagging.
No wahala. I can see you joining them in the bragging. People aren't just quiet for nothing. All we pray for is that the election should hold. The outcome of the election would shock many.
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by chiangwar: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
IN which way can you say Buhari fighting corruption is unfortunate that you have eyes but can not see
You believe in this lifeless man called Buhari , there is no room for APC either, When you have a VP that
is sharing money and yet you bailed people did not see that as a way of corruption.

SternProphet:
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by akindayo12(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Please somebody should help me with any amount. Please save a brother from disgrace from my wicked Landlady .any amount is appreciated.

ACCOUNT NUMBER -
Re: Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP by Eromose12345: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari / Court Re-affirms Sheriff’s Sack As PDP Chairman / No President Can Perform Magic When There Is Tension – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.