Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja (19819 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by lagdmark(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
budosky:
Nigeria is one of the most porous and unsecured countries to live in.
Under the leadership of a sick Demented president PB

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by vengertime: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari is useless

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Wetin He Do
he didn't did anything to them
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by kevoh(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Armed robbery activities have increased in the last 2 to 3 months in Abuja and environs. The annoying thing is no one is saying anything because they have not been victims yet.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by JBoss25(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2019
This is serious
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Daddynife1: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
bad news everywhere why��
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Inforadio1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
Why Will They Not Shut Him? When They Can't Sidown One Place And Keep Their Mouth Shut. Amehbor.....Rip.
You are such a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by ylaa(f): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
“He suffered a ruptured intestine and was subsequently rushed to the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital on Tuesday, but he was not operated on until 24 hours later. He died during the surgical procedure.”

PERHAPS if he had been treated immediately, he might have survived. May his soul rest in peace.
may God punish the doctor that delayed the operation.

Islie:

https://punchng.com/robbers-stab-radio-nigeria-journalist-to-death-in-abuja/

Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by peacengine(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
budosky:

Dude they rob in other countries
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by iykmon: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why will police come when the government have shared them among politicians and VIP.
So unfortunate.
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Inforadio1:
You are such a nincompoop
Shut Up.....Dickhead'
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
Why Will They Not Shut Him? When They Can't Sidown One Place And Keep Their Mouth Shut. Amehbor.....Rip.

So 'shoot' is now 'shut'?

And where did you see anything like shut, shoot or shot in the article okponu!!
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by yemi15(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
budosky:

What did you expect in a country that prioritizes big churches over providing jobs? This is just a tip of the iceberg for an u serious country and its (he's it's not her) citizens.
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Hoodbilonia: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
just rem one thing
i have a pump action with me
no p.cut all them iron protectors
i never miss. and i always aim for the neck or head
i would waste u all
rem
no one. not even dia jazz survives pump action
rob me with a cut to size. u r a goner

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Afritop(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019

Reacting to the development, the FCT Police Public Relations Officer, Anjuguri Manzah, said the command had strengthened its presence in Gwagwalada, adding that investigation had commenced into the robbery attacks in the area.
Idi0ts will always react after development
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Temptee101:

So 'shoot' is now 'shut'?

And where did you see anything like shut, shoot or shot in the article okponu!!
Seen. Just STF
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by Ndubest123(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kept wondering what's happening in gwagwalada and the work of police. I left gwagwalada some years back after arm robbers attacked and took away my camry. No police patrol despite reported cases of robbery attack. I have the feeling that they are collaborators.
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
darasimi9:
“He suffered a ruptured intestine and was subsequently rushed to the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital on Tuesday, but he was not operated on until 24 hours later. He died during the surgical procedure.”

what's the way forward NIGERIA
R.I.P to the dead
plain murder case ( the hospital should be sued)

This was the point i noticed. 24hrs later following an emergency. Why wont he die.

We need hsalthnknsurance in this country but we aren't ready to pay for it its gonna be costly but I can assure you that lives wont be lost anymore in hospitals cos every one would be on his toes.

We need health insurance that works not the one someone will care away the money or government trying to borrow it.

We are bleeped
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by armadeo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
ylaa:

PERHAPS if he had been treated immediately, he might have survived. May his soul rest in peace.
may God punish the doctor that delayed the operation.

You guys are really not smart. Always quick to blame the doctor for anything that goes wrong.

What if the surgical fee before surgery was 100k and he didnt have it to pay. Should the doctor pay for it.

You will say what is life for 100k, but who pays it.

Until healthnjnsurance is the norm we will continue to hear this kind of story. I can assure you that the guy was looking for money to pay that's why the delay. And it was a government hospital. Private will bounce you straight.

If he got there and showed a card that hes covered for a million I believe he would still be alive today.

We need to think forward to static.
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by ylaa(f): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
You guys are really not smart. you and who? Who is not smart? did i mention your name
Mr SMART?

armadeo:

You guys are really not smart. Always quick to blame the doctor for anything that goes wrong.

What if the surgical fee before surgery was 100k and he didnt have it to pay. Should the doctor pay for it.

You will say what is life for 100k, but who pays it.

Until healthnjnsurance is the norm we will continue to hear this kind of story. I can assure you that the guy was looking for money to pay that's why the delay. And it was a government hospital. Private will bounce you straight.

If he got there and showed a card that hes covered for a million I believe he would still be alive today.

We need to think forward to static.
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by armadeo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
ylaa:
You guys are really not smart. you and who? Who is not smart? did i mention your name
Mr SMART?

Ok you are not smart.
Re: Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja by ylaa(f): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2019
YOU TOO.
armadeo:

Ok you are not smart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In NAPTIP Detention / Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User / Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.