Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User (19822 Views)

Man Who Killed A Farmer In Ekiti Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by SexyBabe001: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
In the wake of the outcry against fulani herdsman, a man has taken to twitter to narrate what happened today and how the fulani herdsmen killed a man in Abuja today. Read below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/fulani-herdsman-killed-farmer-in-abuja.html

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by casttlebarbz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
ah

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by SexyBabe001: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
DSS, I hope you are watching..

Lalasticlala

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by stefanweeks: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
were u there?

If it is true sha

RIP

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Blue3k(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Get an actual police report. Second this story too wild. How did a guy with shot gun get killed by guy with an axe? I don't trust these tweets til I see more proof.

My solutions to herdsmen farmer conflicts:

https://www.nairaland.com/3419292/how-protect-land-herdsmen

https://www.nairaland.com/3587636/solution-herdsmen-farmer-conflicts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by BuariCopyPaste: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari must die insha Allah

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by SexyBabe001: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue3k:
Get an actual police report. Second this story to wild. How did a guy with shot gun get killed by guy with an axe. I don't trust these tweets til I see more proof.

My solutions to herdsmen farmer conflicts:

https://www.nairaland.com/3419292/how-protect-land-herdsmen

https://www.nairaland.com/3587636/solution-herdsmen-farmer-conflicts

May you never be a victim, thats my prayer for you.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by anibi9674: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Blue3k(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
SexyBabe001:

May you never be a victim, thats my prayer for you.

Amen. I pray the don't test me either for their sakes.

19 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Ebubeslym(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Each time i see these fulani pipo, to commit murder come dey hungry me.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by NameChecker: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
How true is this story?

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by nairalandfreak(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is allowed in Nigeria as long as it is a Fulani man who did the killing!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by tillaman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bleeping nomads

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by owodokiri: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
DSS will now arrest the owner of the twitter handle that made this report with 3 Hilux full of soldiers

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Mikylopez(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue3k:

gangsta ! hope u gat license for dat babu

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Mikylopez(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue3k:

gangsta ! hope u gat license for dat baby

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Guyman02: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Gwari people are among the most peaceful and accommodating tribe in Nigeria and thats why the Fulanis have taken undue advantage of them since the days of jihad. They inhabit a large area of the middle belt region.
Many Gwari towns till date have Fulani Emirs because instead of fighting the invaders the Gwaris will just move further into the bush to resettle.
They are also closely linked to Igbos in terms of animist traditional worship, diction and culture but dont have the same ability to resist oppression like the Igbos when pushed to the wall.

I lived in Minna and environs and schooled in Nasarawa and worked in Kaduna and I always feel bad for them that they have to 'rankadede' for Fulani Emirs who only allows them to have 'Etsu' (paramount chiefs) who report to the Fulani Emirs.
The FG under a Fulani Murtala Mohammed displaced them from their ancestral land to create the new capital city of Abuja without adequate compensation and proper relocation and unlike the Niger Delta dont have militias fighting against the injustice.

During elections in FCT Abuja they always have the Igbos and other Southerners to thank for massive support against usual Hausa and Fulani opponents for them to win the only Senatorial seat, House of Reps and LGAs.
Its high time the Gwaris start standing up for their rights when faced with a vicious enemy.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by pauljumbo: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
from mali and senegal again

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by whirlwind7(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
undecided

Here we go again.
Herdsmen from Libya now Mali and Senegal. The only civilians licensed to kill at will.
They stroll into the country with the backing of their kinsmen up north, and graze their cattle on people's farmlands...their fellow mans toil and sweat.

Why that man decided the cow should receive his bullet, rather than the terrorist is what I don't comprehend. If you must kill, make it count. Kill the terrorist, not his cow. The cow is harmless.

Confront them herdsmen and you get killed. And FG pays no mind to their atrocities.

Ahhh....what a zoo. We should be apologizing to Nnamdi Kanu by now. He aptly named the country for what it is.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by MrMontella(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
nawa
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by mccoy47(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mtchewww. Mumu gwari man! angry
You are with a gun and u decided to shoot the cow wen a blood sucking terrorist is standing in ur front angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by voicelez: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
In Abuja, so they have entered Abuja. Now wa oh. let them go to the senate house not on a poor farmers land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by hollywater: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is another one, and na and na and another one. In Ludas Chris voice.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by infogenius(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Only criminals that are above the law in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by jesus500(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
The barbarians have been emboldened by buhari's silence. Very shameful of him.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by chineduho: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na wah for these herdsman, which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by projectking68(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kil your self's

and yet the stupid sultan of sokoto devil wants men of God arrested

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja / Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.