Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

[Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (30569 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by sirlop(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
BBM:
Make una cut them some slacks Biko.. This Guy's are just starting off couple with the bad weather and all that

You don't expect them to turn lionlee or dazzl overnight
Is that y he refused to reply after telling my seller to meet up? Till now, he hasn't responded to my message and he still has my money. Am disappointed Sha.
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by sirlop(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
If u are busy, u let us know . We are not kids.

1 Like

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Neither are we sir. Once again, we apologize. Thanks.
sirlop:
If u are busy, u let us know . We are not kids.
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by ePlanet: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
ePlanet:
eBreaking Deal!

1. iPhone 8plus 64GB Red with cable, slight dent at the back( already picked up)

Tlc 146k

2. iPhone 8 plus 6GB black and rose gold with charger(2 pcs)

Tlc 155k each

3. iPhone 7 32GB with all accessories

Tlc 99k 85k each

4. iPhone 7 32GB with all accessories and box

Tlc 99k
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Lacazzi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
BBM:
Make una cut them some slacks Biko.. This Guy's are just starting off couple with the bad weather and all that

You don't expect them to turn lionlee or dazzl overnight
you haven't patronised this picker, I don't think. Try and you see how annoying. Daaz and qdlvy were okay from day one. This one is just weird. He needs very very serious improvement or nobody go send am soonest
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
iPhone SE Picked Up

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Two iPhone 7(s) Picked up for one client

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
iPhone 8 Picked up.

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Cloned XS Max Spotted

Seller cut loose!

Imagine losing a whooping $750 to a lowlife scammer cry

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by damiz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kreamie:
Cloned XS Max Spotted

Seller cut loose!

Imagine losing a whooping $750 to a lowlife scammer cry

Bad market
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by scopio04(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is bad, sent you money. U didn't reply
Sent you notification on time, still silent, gave you sellers number, nothing
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by scopio04(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
This my first time dealing with you and am not liking it
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by zhemyfresh(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
I need a working iPhone 7 plus panel * you guys should help a brother out please
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by ePlanet: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wow! These complains are scary.

Business, especially new ones, has its life line rooted in customer relationship.

When that is lacking, you can as well close shop.

You ain't gono last
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by adecamp(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
It won't be fair if we leave people to just complain without acknowledging the good of this seller.
He has personally picked three different phones for me. They were all different transactions at different times. He's a very great guy. But I think he's a little bit overwhelmed by the amount of messages he gets per minute. With time he would adjust. He is just like Daaz(my correct boss without issue grin)

5 Likes

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Tomjazzy2: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Honestly, this picker has got to really step up. In this business, it is either you are ready/available or you aren’t.

Usually, most pickers start with swift and prompt responses to requests. It is better imagined what would become of you sir, by the time you start getting numerous clients undecided

I think I’ve got to pause here until I’m convinced OP is ready for this.
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by scopio04(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
As the business demands, you have to be sharp and be good in attention to details !!!
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Cut us some slacks sir. He’s either driving or with sellers hence a slow response rate. Kindly bear with us.
ePlanet:

Business, especially new ones, has its life line rooted in customer relationship.

You ain't gono last
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
True! He’s taking his time to ensure he doesn’t make mistakes. If he does, y’all will demand full refund. It’s a complete loss for us.
scopio04:
As the business demands, you have to be sharp and be good in attention to details !!!
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
In due course, things will get better.
Tomjazzy2:
Honestly, this picker has got to really step up. In this business, it is either you are ready/available or you aren’t.

Usually, most pickers start with swift and prompt responses to requests. It is better imagined what would become of you sir, by the time you start getting numerous clients undecided

I think I’ve got to pause here until I’m convinced OP is ready for this.
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
UPDATE!

So, my brother knows a guy who’s leaving Indianapolis to Nigeria on Saturday to land Nigeria on Monday or Tuesday & he’s willing to bring these Picked up phones along for $500.

In order for us to be able to make this happen, we’d have to charge extra bringing the cost of shipping to $35/shipping regardless of the type of phone it is. This lasts till Saturday and then everything returns to normal.

Kindly indicate if you’re interested in the 2-3days shipping so as to get things started. This will be happening once in a while and we eventually hope to make this a permanent feat as time goes on

Thank you for your support.

3 Likes

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by jeromedee: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oboy!! I feel for this picker no be small embarassed embarassed. He'd be under serious intense pressure right now as the criticism is rather getting too much. I pray he catches up with time grin grin. kreamie you sha dey beg
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pleading and craving indulgence bro.

We no dey beg grin
jeromedee:
Oboy!! I feel for this picker no be small embarassed embarassed. He'd be under serious intense pressure right now as the criticism is rather getting too much. I pray he catches up with time grin grin. kreamie you sha dey beg
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by henrixx(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kreamie:
UPDATE!

So, my brother knows a guy who’s leaving Indianapolis to Nigeria on Saturday to land Nigeria on Monday or Tuesday & he’s willing to bring these Picked up phones along for $500.

In order for us to be able to make this happen, we’d have to charge extra bringing the cost of shipping to $35/shipping regardless of the type of phone it is. This lasts till Saturday and then everything returns to normal.

Kindly indicate if you’re interested in the 2-3days shipping so as to get things started. This will be happening once in a while and we eventually hope to make this a permanent feat as time goes on

Thank you for your support.
pls ship my items in the normal way. Your picker already overcharged. Wouldn't make sense adding more.
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Lacazzi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
ePlanet:

You ain't gono last
the picker needs serious improvement or this thread dies soon
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by jeromedee: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
henrixx:
pls ship my items in the normal way. Your picker already overcharged. Wouldn't make sense adding more.
Henrixx don vex finish grin grin

1 Like

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by jeromedee: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kreamie:
Pleading and craving indulgence bro.

We no dey beg grin
You go beg dem soon the way the boiler dey go so cheesy cheesy
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Lacazzi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
One funny thing is a seller blocked me after the phone was picked up. I was surprised grin grin...was he angry at the picker or something
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by adewasco2k(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Only drop off for now?
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yes sir. Dropoffs for now.

Kindly pick one of the dropoff locations on the front page.
adewasco2k:
Only drop off for now?
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by scopio04(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
The scheduled time he gave my seller ,hes still waiting almost 1hr plus now
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Hennyola(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lacazzi:
One funny thing is a seller blocked me after the phone was picked up. I was surprised grin grin...was he angry at the picker or something

I had such experience with a Chicago seller too after the deal was concluded, dunno what transpired between them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / Hot Cake: Used Ibm Thinkpad T40 Pentium M Laptop For Sale: / USA Used HP Revolve Core i5 for sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.