Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians (53159 Views)

Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by SEONaijaExpert: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by Onyinye15(f): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
We can only be forgiven if he relocates back to Daura after d election. angry
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by chloride6: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
slimany:
If Saraki wants to impeach BAHURI , These is the right time to wield that stick, Impeach/suspend him first and later, Then can go to court as well. After all he will only be impeach. So, he can still take his seat back in Zombies Dreamland.

I laugh at APC folks saying APC has the majority in the house, I hope they are counting people like shittu and all other decampees ,cos that will be there 2nd own goal again on Tuesday. Almost half of APC senators already decamped to another party. So, am perplexed how these zombies boast of majority. Majority my left yansh.

May you people not put saraki in trouble

sad

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by semyman: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
How can this be news?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
You only made a choice of interest.....You all are the same but nevertheless,I will vote for PDP....

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by LegacyB: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari is just an enigma separating the boys from the Men. Sai baba!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by Awoo88: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
slimany:
If Saraki wants to impeach BAHURI , These is the right time to wield that stick, Impeach/suspend him first and later, Then can go to court as well. After all he will only be impeach. So, he can still take his seat back in Zombies Dreamland.

I laugh at APC folks saying APC has the majority in the house, I hope they are counting people like shittu and all other decampees ,cos that will be there 2nd own goal again on Tuesday. Almost half of APC senators already decamped to another party. So, am perplexed how these zombies boast of majority. Majority my left yansh.
Impeachment will serve bubari well and Nigeria will be worst for it. Tinubu with the help of zombies will sell the narrative that "corruption is fighting back....". Let him lose the coming election honorably.
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by michoim(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nonsense!Hypocrite
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by nwankpajacob9: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
You can be forgiven now but if the mistake happen again, there will be no room for forgiveness, it will now be your death
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by Bestchisom(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
You are asking for forgiveness for supporting buhari in 2015 and now you are supporting atiku in 2019...dont you think u are doing the wrong thing again?...dont come and ask for forgiveness in 2022 again.
Do the right thing this time... Vote out buhari and atiku
And what about even you voters, wey dey act like say you only see two jokers
Recycle the same corrupt men, later you complain you say you hate the government
--falz

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by nwankpajacob9: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Chaii, sorry
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by jellington: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigerian are no fools.No Looter will ever again hold the key to the Treasury any more.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by Bestchisom(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by Great2017: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ovamboland:

See looter thinking, go and pray for your children to have the thief character you are wishing on Nigeria
But his analysis make more economic sense. Didn't it?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by kufre2010: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by LZAA: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yet edupedia and sarrki have refused to change
Oga SINator go and sin no more
Cc immhotep velocity25 pythonamaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by IbrahimDamola: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jigawa in the bag of Atikulation. Pains to zombie skulls! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Attention seekers everywhere. As if they had impact in Buhari's victory 4 years ago, una eyes go clear next month that Buhari's victory didn't happen through your posts on social media but through masses with PVCs in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by NkayStory(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Racoon:
Anyone who truly knows Buhari from histroy would have long known that the man is an unparalleled failure

Absolutely!!
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Awoo88:

Impeachment will serve bubari well and Nigeria will be worst for it. Tinubu with the help of zombies will sell the narrative that "corruption is fighting back....". Let him lose the coming election honorably.

Are you daydreaming? Minority lawmakers will impeach the president? We're not under Obasanjo now!
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by jrusky(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
kaorama:
You will all pay for your sins someday. You people have taken us back to the stone age with a political Jihadist willing to soak the nation in blood

Bro one good day they will all pay for their sin because if somebody tells me Buhari would be these horrible I will argue it I'm so ashamed of Buhari.
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by drlateef: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hungry senator. You will never return to Senate again. A failed thief.
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by AdonaiAluminium: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
First forgive yourself since you've realised your folly

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by ogbonti: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
magoo10:
People were warned against the disaster called Buhari.
The forgiveness will come when you join hands to send the cow back to daura.

No, Buhari must go to prison after May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by maasoap(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
kaorama:
You will all pay for your sins someday. You people have taken us back to the stone age with a political Jihadist willing to soak the nation in blood

Jihadist! All these alarmists sef. Lol

jrusky:

Bro one good day they will all pay for their sin because if somebody tells me Buhari would be these horrible I will argue it I'm so ashamed of Buhari.

If we've been blessed with presidents like Buhari in the last 20 years, Nigeria would have been better than this.
BTW, there is nothing like SIN and PAY for making democratic choice my friend, your outbursts are just like minority trying to impose their choice on the majority. You guys should stop being emotional.
Re: Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians by webizone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
I laugh at the zombies who say osama buhari will win again.
With the type of hunger in the land?
Abi there are special markets where his supporters go and buy things cheaper?
No guy, his supporters know they can't buy things from the market even when things are good and cheap. You don't understand. They are supporting so that he can command them to kill and loot. Guy you still far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.