Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do Not Throw Away Your Confidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Throw Away Your Confidence (228 Views)

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% / Working On Your Confidence / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Throw Away Your Confidence by jonatoye(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Do Not Throw Away Your Confidence

WORD FOR TODAY
Every setback in life is a battle against your confidence. Irrespective of your experience in the journey of destiny never lose your confidence in God and in your aspiration because your reward in life depends on it!!!
Scriptural Reference
"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." (Hebrew 10:35-36 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man with a very beautiful dream goes on in life with great expectation. This expectation come with great excitement and hope of a better tomorrow. However, the devil the greatest enemy of man at every point in time will try all he can to ensure that such dreams suffer a great setback.

One of the greatest strategy of the evil one against any man in the battle of life is to ensure that he lost his confidence and lose faith in his dreams. This is because he knows that there is no battle that will not be lost when confidence is defeated.

Sometimes when it seems as if God did not intervene in the issues of your life; He is putting the confidence you have in Him and your dreams to test. Irrespective of what betides do not throw away your confidence because your reward in destiny depends on it.

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive grace to stand strong in the battle of life; I will fulfill my dreams in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Your confidence defines your reward in the battle of life!!!

Have a Magnificent Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Change Men. And Men Don't Change Women. / Are You Walking Down The Staircase Of Sin? / Jesus Christ Still Does Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.