Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Mother-in-law - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 4 (469 Views)

My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / Mother-in-law - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2019
*Mother-In-Law - Episode 4*

�����‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

Strange things happen in this life that we sometimes can't proffer answers to...

Janet gave so much thoughts to the small box her mother in-law gave her, but could not decide if it would be wrong not to go ahead with what she told her to do. Though it bothered her, she just could not see how Mrs. Asibong would want to harm her own son. “Emanuel is her son, perhaps she is right about his having issues with performing well in bed,” she mumbled under her breath. Much to her surprise, Emanuel was standing next to her.

“What were you saying to yourself?” he asked, startling her. “Oh God! You had me scared! Why did you sneak up on me?” she asked, hitting him lamely with both hands. Emanuel took her in his hands and kissed her passionately. She melted in his hands and whispered, “I can’t wait for us to get to our hotel.” “Neither can I,” replied Emanuel. “I think at this moment; I am happy we decided to wait till marriage. It suddenly looks awesome,” she said in-between planting several kisses all over his face.“I am glad we waited. It was worth it,” Emanuel said as he led her back into the bar. A few hours later, they left the bar and were driven to their hotel.....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/01/28/mother-in-law-episode-4/

(1) (Reply)

Writing Contest / A Poem On Rap / Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna Might Come Faster Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.