Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Unibadan Distance Learning Centre, A Beam Light Of Hope - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unibadan Distance Learning Centre, A Beam Light Of Hope (544 Views)

Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unibadan Distance Learning Centre, A Beam Light Of Hope by Lawtaorichie(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2019
APPLICATION FORM IS STILL ON HURRY NOW TO GET YOURS
This information is written here for everyone who aspire to be a student of the university of ibadan under the open and distant learning platform.
Read the below carefully
Here are some vital information about the programme

First there are no gargantuan difference between the programme and the regular mode
Howbiet the infinitesimal difference are stated below with supplements to their mode of operation

1 classes
The U.I DLC programme unlike the regular mode conducts classes otherwise known as I.S (interactive sections) just once in a semester
And in each 2 classes are fixed for each courses which each of the last 3hrs
Thereafter each students are to read on their own/enrol in tutorials if they preffer/attend regular classes which they are free to
Notethat they both hold in IBADAN and Lagos centres

2 -Test they are to be done online by each students
Notifications on when they will be deployed will be sent on on b4 the date and 30minutes will be used for either 30/40 questions as the case maybe

3-Exams
Exams are conducted both in IBADAN and lagos centres respectively

4-N.Y.S.C. IS NOW AVAILABLE AND CONFIRMED

5-Accomodation
No such provision is made for students but they can live outside campus or anywhere else they prefer
6- facilities like
Health
Library
Are equally enjoyed by both DLC & regular students including lectures and access to the school pool

Feel free to toss any other question to me or chat me up on 08068504040

I'm here at your esteemed service !
For the sake of those who are unable to visit the site www.dlc.ui.edu.ng due to data problem or the other

Here are the list of NUC ACCREDITED courses for the open and distant learning platform 2018/19

Faculty of Arts

(1) BA (Hons) English
(2) BA (Hons) Philosophy and Public Affairs
(3) BA (Hons) History & Diplomatic Studies
(4) BA (Hons) Communication & Language Arts
Faculty of Education

(1) BEd (Hons) Adult Education
(2) BEd (Hons) Guidance & Counselling
(3) BEd (Hons) Educational Management
(4) BSW (Hons) Social Work
(5) BLIS (Hons) Library and Information Studies
Faculty of the Social Sciences

(1) BSc (Hons) Psychology
(2) BSc (Hons) Economics
(3) BSc (Hons) Political Science
(4) BSc (Hons) Sociology
Faculty of Science

(1) BSc (Hons) Computer Science
(2) BSc (Hons) Statistics

Feel free to toss any other question to me for clarification or chat me on 08068504040.

1-Payment.
It's a little bit expensive compared to the regular mode
But after paying about 95k for the first year (apart from 30k acceptance fee )
You are not to pay any other dime till a year runs out

As for the second year it ranges about 89k
3rd year around 80somthing k
4th & 5th year it increasesto 100/ 100+

2-what to read
Unlike the regular mode where you buy textbooks and handout

DLC has compiled all you need in each course into something called course materials/manual which is sent to everyone's mail where you can easily download wth your personal computer or buy from pple who are selling if you don't have a personal computer&printer
However you are free to buy textbooks which will help your studies if you personally prefer

3-- The years program
starting from the 2018/19 academic session students will now be mobilised for NYSC and it's confirmed

4--- THERE is somthing called fast track which will enable you fasten your programme from 5~to~4. 0level
Or. 4~to~3. Direct entry
By over loading
Yourself with extra courses each year
However few pple does this due to its complexities

5-- work and study
As a DLC student on a first class after the first year
You have the privilege to apply for work
Salaries of which ranges from 10k above
(Mostly for those who are less privileged financially )

These and many more are somethings you carve to know about the programme or you wanna apply for the programme visit www.dlc.ui.edu.ng or chat me up for assistance on 08068504040

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: ASUP Suspends It's Strike (full Details) / Where Can One Study Business Development At Masters Level In Nigeria / See Official 2019/20 NABTEB Timetable For May/june NBC/NTC Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.