Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court (31790 Views)

CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter / Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Okoyiboz3: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
bizzibodi:

If i where u i will ask Onnoghen to wire my account with $1m.

If Chukwudi419 gets even 50k dollars, his account would catch fire.

Someone that is operating student account at Microfinance bank

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by chloride6: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
chloride6:

Why are you such a rabid liar?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You think the NJC is comprised of dishonourable persons like your self?

A whole CJN giving kindergarten excuses, you think the NJC will allow the judiciary come to disrepute...

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/25/exclusive-how-onnoghen-postponed-njc-meeting-indefinitely-fear-being-suspended

STOP EXPOSING YOUR IGNORANCE ONLINE
◾The council shall hold meetings at such times and place as the chairman may appoint.
Notwithstanding the provision of paragraph (1) of this regulation, a meeting of the council shall be convened if five or more members make a request to that effect, in writing to the chairman, specifying the business to be transacted.
◾Every meeting of the council shall be presided by the chairman and in his absence, by a member selected by a simple majority of members present and/or nominations in the call of expression of interest and in the request for nomination.
◾The quorum for a meeting shall not be less than one-third of the total number of the council members as at the date of that meeting.
◾A member shall be entitled to one vote and the simple majority votes shall be the decision of the council.
https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-njc-members-summon-emergency-meeting-over-onnoghen/

1 Like

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

CHUKWUDI419 MUST BE STUPID THEN.PACHUKWDI44 IS BAE cool cool cool
Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Okoyiboz3: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

◾The council shall hold meetings at such times and place as the chairman may appoint.
Notwithstanding the provision of paragraph (1) of this regulation, a meeting of the council shall be convened if five or more members make a request to that effect, in writing to the chairman, specifying the business to be transacted.
◾Every meeting of the council shall be presided by the chairman and in his absence, by a member selected by a simple majority of members present and/or nominations in the call of expression of interest and in the request for nomination.
◾The quorum for a meeting shall not be less than one-third of the total number of the council members as at the date of that meeting.
◾A member shall be entitled to one vote and the simple majority votes shall be the decision of the council.
https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-njc-members-summon-emergency-meeting-over-onnoghen/

We have more than 15 members of the NJC at the moment. 5 members can summon a meeting to drink tea and watch arsenal match, no problem. But they can NEVER form a quorum or take binding decisions.

Even those 5 people MUST write the chairman FIRST.

Who is the chairman they want to write to? Don't mention Onnoghen. That moustached crook can't even work as a court clerk at the moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Okoyiboz3: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

CHUKWUDI419 MUST BE STUPID THEN.PACHUKWDI44 IS BAE cool cool cool

Ngwakwe, keep disgracing yourself here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Hahahahahaha.

If he remains the CJN, do you promise to become sensible? cheesy
IF THE NJC RECOGNIZES HIM AS CJN THEN HE WOULD HAVE WON.BUT THE BIG QUESTION IS ?

WILL IMPOSTOR TANKO BE RECOGNIZED AS CJN BY THE NJC? YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE
Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by NorthernAboki: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
I’m ashamed to be a Fulani man, I love justice and I hate injustice, my people has definitely failed Nigeria by working for an illiterate called PMB
Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by duwdu: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Just wait until after the NJC meeting tomorrow to know if your impostor will still be a judge of the supreme court let alone AG CJN

Why are you always digging yourself deeper and deeper into your hole?

The NJC is NOT a court of law; it can only make recommendation(s) to the President regarding appointments to/discipline on the Bench.

If, as very unlikely as it is the NJC recommends a reinstatement of the suspended Chief Justice, the President can ignore it without consequences, just like Jonathan did.

God willing, we shall all be here tomorrow or any time after the NJC announces a decision, to appraise your usual chest-beating claims.

My take is that the NJC as a body will either call for/look into more evidence against its suspended Head or recommend his suspension, retirement and formal trial, or outright dismissal.

But hey, what do I know? wink

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by chloride6: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Oga chukwu, over sense dey worry you

Notwithstanding the provision of paragraph (1) of this regulation

There are emergency meetings and statutory meetings. The meeting that was postponed was the 88th Statutory meeting of the NJC.

ode oshi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by duwdu: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The NJC CAN SEND ONLY ONE NAME LIEK IN THE CASE OF ONNOGEN

And the President if he pleases can sit on that single name if not acceptable until the NJC comes around. Simple.

Who shies away from a game of musical chairs?

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by BenzEne1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Bros am I your mate? Imagine me doing a bet for a paltry N100K? Can that money pay my breakfast? I want a challenging bet abeg.If your pockets are not deep enough then park one side jare.

I am not a BMC agent.I don't end a mere 30k monthly like you.

You don't earn 30k right?
So your breakfast goes above 100k.
Where you for dey chop am?
Saturn
The supreme court judges have accepted the situation. I don't really like the way Mr President got Onnoghen out. But he has to take drastic steps with dexterity, otherwise the fight against corruption will be a stillbirth. Mo na just agree. Make Onnoghen go answer e case.

1 Like

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Charly68: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
The new judge na sharia experts,do nonsense and go to jail,God no vex . Very soon Nigerians will see speed of judgement delivery,no magomago or wuruwuru judgement at the Apex court .PMB carry go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by HimName: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

PaSukudi reevaluating his reason of existence after this.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by BenzEne1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by duwdu: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
timecapsule:
I don't support any of them, my last vote for this nation is in 2014 and that is final.
Am just counting days now.
There is a northern Governor phone conversion I listen to and confirmed fully that there is nothing like ONE NIGERIA!.
SOUTHERNS in government of the day is just fouling themselves. They are just there as a sacrifical lamb when time come.

Lol... you 'listened' to just one governor, and you're forming Methusela. Have you ever listened to at least one by a 'southern' Governor? If you had, did you hear different and believe it? If you've not, do you think it will be different?

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:
First guy looks like a criminal.

Second guy looks like a county sheriff

This game isn’t about integrity it’s about who’s side ur on. Lol

Buahri doesn’t care about integrity he cares about his agenda. Do u know how many corrupt people are in the executive? Ganduje? Leave story.

The integrity of Apc is a myth it doesn’t exist!
Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
BenzEne1:

You don't earn 30k right?
So your breakfast goes above 100k.
Where you for dey chop am?
Saturn
The supreme court judges have accepted the situation. I don't really like the way Mr President got Onnoghen out. But he has to take drastic steps with dexterity, otherwise the fight against corruption will be a stillbirth. Mo na just agree. Make Onnoghen go answer e case.

There is already a pending petition against the fake CJN at the NJC
Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by duwdu: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
chloride6:

Wetin small pickin like you sabi?

grin grin grin grin

Why did Onnoghen postpone the NJC meeting scheduled last week ?

I can tell you for free, the NJC had moved from his position...

Onnoghen right now is just being a sturborn fly which will end in the grave...

The FG is going to move to seize everything he has every worked for and leave him penniless with the threat of prison...

He will calm down when Atiku loses and he sees that he is really in trouble .

Ma.d Corrupt PDP Judge

Mehn, I like this projection of yours together with its various timelines. gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by BenzEne1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

There is already a pending petition against the fake CJN at the NJC

There is nothing like a fake or original CJN.
Just say the acting CJN. Cause he's acting in that position right now in case you haven't noticed.

Well let's see the outcome of their meeting. But I can assure you that Onnoghen is gone. He should just be praying Athifku wins o. Otherwise OYO is his case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by duwdu: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
bizzibodi:

What Onnoghen did brought shame on d judiciary why will they toe his path are they all corrupt.

You misrepresented/misinterpreted the post you responded to. wink

P34c3
Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by timecapsule: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Let's leave sentiments aside.
Did any of these candidates suppose to be a PRESIDENT of a country? They say we youths are lazy, but that is truth. Let's call a spade a spade. Some of them are retired civil servants, when they cannot account for an office what about a whole country?

duwdu:

Lol... you 'listened' to just one governor, and you're forming Methusela. Have you ever listened to at least one by a 'southern' Governor? If you had, did you hear different and believe it? If you've not, do you think it will be different?

P34c3

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Corrinthians(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

IF THE NJC RECOGNIZES HIM AS CJN THEN HE WOULD HAVE WON.BUT THE BIG QUESTION IS ?

WILL IMPOSTOR TANKO BE RECOGNIZED AS CJN BY THE NJC? YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE
Yen yen yen. Didn't read that.

Complete balderdash.

All I said was for you to promise you'd become sensible from tomorrow, not read me the story of your teacher from nursery school.

You always lose. It's your calling. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Corrinthians(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Bros am I your mate? Imagine me doing a bet for a paltry N100K? Can that money pay my breakfast? I want a challenging bet abeg.If your pockets are not deep enough then park one side jare.

I am not a BMC agent.I don't end a mere 30k monthly like you.
100k can't pay for your breakfast.. Shey na elephant you dey chop or five kilos of caviar.

Chestbeating like the rest of your ignorant brothers here. Stop acting like a kid. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Corrinthians(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Ngwakwe, keep disgracing yourself here.
So PaChuks is Ngwakwe, the disgraced bigoted ex-moderator! shocked

No wonder!!

I should have known all this while.

Spits. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by don4real18(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Viergeachar:
Buharists are celebrating not knowing it could be them tomorrow.

Bunch of stubborn goats!
I know you are in pain so let it flow... Let the tears flow like the rain that falls from above. Don't hold it back. Naija is moving forward
Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by Bragalane: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
You deserve to be stoned to death.

Did I not tell you that you will have another rubbish to spill after you must have been thoroughly disgraced today ?

PaChukwudi44:

bros relax.The NJC will treat his Bleep up.your blood too de hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court by James4bright(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
haffaze777:
God bless our honourable Chief judge tanko Muhammad

God bless our blessed president Muhammad buhari

God bless jagaban of universe

God bless progressive Nigeria

God punish Atiku,saraki,Obi,Dino melaye and all wailers

Next level is a goal

And he thinks he's making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Children At CNN Headquarter (photos) / Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff / Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.