Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2273 Views)

"Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Chimaobi377: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2019
In china, the CJN would have been executed publicly..

In Japan the CJN would have committed suicide.

In Europe the CJN would have resigned.

In the US the CJN would be facing a congressional hearing, and be facing 20 years jail time.

In south Africa his houses would have been vandalized and set on fire and he would be in protective custody so he is not killed by protesters and rioters.

But in Nigeria, a corrupt man being the head of the judiciary is celebrated and SAN's rally round him to fight for him, while d common man comes on Nairaland to support him, with over 40 houses and over N1billion in his account as a civil servant??

we truly belong to poverty as a nation, we really haven't suffered enough.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by eWyse: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Chimaobi377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMgt3Hw5dQM

Kindly edit your topic, should read *former, not *formal. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by fernandez1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
I'm telling you oo........internets warriors and waliers over to u people

Baawaa:
n china, the CJN would have been executed publicly..

In the US the CJN would be facing a congressional hearing, and be facing 20 years jail time.

In south Africa his houses would have been vandalized and set on fire and he would be in protective custody so he is not killed by protesters and rioters.

But in Nigeria, a corrupt man being the head of the judiciary is celebrated and SAN's rally round him to fight for him, while d common man comes on fb to support him, with over 40 houses and over N1billion in his account as a civil servant??

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by bender79: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
The reporter is less than an amateur

1 Like

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by disturbedman: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Because you’re suspended!

And you’re no gonna come back. You’re finished!
Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by dustmalik: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Who made this one a reporter sef? What is she even saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Which office? Oga you don't have office again your office will soon shift to jail.
Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

But in Nigeria, a corrupt man being the head of the judiciary is celebrated and SAN's rally round him to fight for him, while d common man comes on fb to support him, with over 40 houses and over N1billion in his account as a civil servant??

executed Publicly for what exactly ? !!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by bedspread: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

In USA the President would have been impeached
In Europe the President would have been Sacked

In Japan the President would have been Stripped

In Pakistan the Whole court in the Country would have been shut down

In Every Sane Country, No President will try this...

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:

executed Publicly for what exactly ? !!!!
That is China for you,they hate corruption with perfect hatred grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by sogodihno: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Call your supporters to help u, open it
Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Asshurbanipal: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

But in Nigeria, a corrupt man being the head of the judiciary is celebrated and SAN's rally round him to fight for him, while d common man comes on Nairaland to support him, with over 40 houses and over N1billion in his account as a civil servant??

Buhari would have been long dead then

1 Like

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by overall90: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

in those countries,an illiterate coup plotter can never be president.in fact,he would have been executed by firing squad long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by mycar: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

In China, you won't have access to internet to post this, you probably should be somewhere in Africa fixing or railway tracks.
In other advance countries, we won't have a stack illiterate as the president.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Niwdog(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

Executed for what?
Is it a crime to own mansions in Nigeria
If truly he is corrupt then the investigators should present to us how he acquire those wealth illegally cause as far am concern owning billions of dollars in Nigeria is not a crime
Re: Why Did Police Lock My Office - Formal Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Niwdog:
Executed for what?
Is it a crime to own mansions in Nigeria
If truly he is corrupt then the investigators should present to us how he acquire those wealth illegally cause as far am concern owning billions of dollars in Nigeria is not a crime
I hope corruption has not damaged your brain,Onnoghen is a public office holder,chief judge for that matter

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo Meets Senator Soji Akanbi. / CAN Calls For Free, Fair And Credible Polls / Ilicit Drugs Make Herdsmen Invade Farms Destroy Crops NDLEA Boss Abdallah Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.