Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) (51919 Views)

Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by lukency(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Charge and Bail Senior Advocate of Nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by starstunna1313(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigeria is a drama.....filled with tragi-comical elements....

I just dey watch drama with my okpolo eyes...

Okpolo a.k.a Big Eye.. WNC
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by jellington: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria should go the way of KUAN YEW of Singapore otherwise these useless lawyers and judges will always support the Looters .

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Sholexmedia: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
See video of lawyers protesting in Abuja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP0i4t2ILFE

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Dave4242: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
mpianya39:
Zoogerian news again?? Not surprise at all undecided

Thank God I’m a Biafran cool
The python is still around. Your leader kanu the ekuke dog will tell you more about operation ugwu-eke better

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by WNKQI: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari did not step aside when he could not present his certificate. Mr. integrity lied when he said his certificate is with Army. Check the definition of corruption in your dictionary
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Olamsoh: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin cheesy
dheilaw1:
feb 29 in your own calendar.. I used this same prank many years ago
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by WNKQI: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sholexmedia:
See video of lawyers protesting in Abuja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP0i4t2ILFE
Very good, we must stand up for democracy
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olamsoh:
URGENT: I need 5 people that can work as ushers at an event in Lagos on Feb 29, 30 and 31 (3days). Flight and accommodation will be covered by the organizers.

mention and reply below if you are interested/will be available

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Where are Onnoghen's brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, children and village head amongst those fools?

Well, that's their headache.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by kenodrill: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
PDP has captured the judicial system and is so pathetic.

That caption"Akpabo, amaechi and el Ru fia behind onnoghen's suspension" shows how compromised justice has become hence forming opposition party.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Sadiq3051(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by AdamuAudu: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
alizma:
initial gragra. Buhari deserve quiet but they said he is not in charge again, now he is in charge and they say he is over active. watin Una want baba go slow alias go better to do?
dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by kenodrill: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Jiang post=75193979][/quote]

Interested....07082266513
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olamsoh:
URGENT: I need 5 people that can work as ushers at an event in Lagos on Feb 29, 30 and 31 (3days). Flight and accommodation will be covered by the organizers.

Awon organ harvesters. I pity people that will fall for it
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Idecievedyou(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
mpianya39:

biafrans kwenu..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
kenodrill:

Interested....07082266513

Oga thier is no February 29 check ur calendar.

P.S I wasn't the one who posted that joke invite, Na olamsoh
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by KOLLEE(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Olamsoh post=75192940]URGENT: I need 5 people that can work as ushers at an event in
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Corruption is fighting back. The corruption bread winner (Onnoghen) of our lawyers is going down and they can see the end of court business as usual becoming reality.

V
We voted Buhari to fight corruption to stand still and that is what he is doing.

#IfWeDontKillCorruotionItWillKillUs

itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

A group of lawyers and Civil Society Organizations are currently protesting at the premises of the Nigerian Bar Association, Abuja today.

PoliticsNGR was informed that the protest is against the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen and his replacing him Justice Tanko Mohammed. The groups include the National Interest Defenders and Lawyers in Defense of Democracy.

They also demanded that the National Judicial Council step into the matter and investigate Onnoghen.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-heavy-protest-lawyers-cjn-tanko-mohammed-photos/
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by auwal83(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
A group of useless people, none of which can be elected into anything.
We elected the president to do just that. No nonsense.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by michoim(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jobless batch of lawyers
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
It is so sad that members of the Judicial arm of govt are too disunited. If not they would have suspended Justice Tanko for taking up appointment without the NJC approval. The Executive arm of govt is making good use of the disunity in the Judicial arm of govt
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by WNKQI: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
jamace:
It is so sad that members of the Judicial arm of govt are too disunited. If not they would have suspended Justice Tanko for taking up appointment without the NJC approval. The Executive arm of govt is making good use of the disunity in the Judicial arm of govt
Let watch, it might still happen tomorrow as they are meeting tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by bionixs: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
dokunbam:
grin
tongue

Shey the rain don scatter them?
keep riding on the tiger"s back.na you tyranny go scatter last last. shebi na all of us dey this country nau. you no even belle full ,talk less of having flight money to jet out.sorry, you join people wey get level, them papa paid their dues they play politics with your life and future.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by YakubuA: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olamsoh:

These dates do not exist in the year 2019.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by jamace(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
WNKQI:
Let watch, it might still happen tomorrow as they are meeting tomorrow.

May it happen. If it happens tomorrow, it will be good start for the judicial arm of govt to regain its autonomy as per separation of power.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Beetobee(f): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Right this moment, I am terribly ASHAMED to belong to NBA. But I'm not surprised considering that the present chairman is also standing trail for corruption and money laundering. Where is our conscience? We swore to uphold law and morality. Our village people don win be dat.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by IbrahimDamola: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice on from our learned fellows!

Tyranny must be challenged!
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Koolking(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
bkool7:
Trash

Do you really believe those are lawyers (from the images)? They look more like unemployed graduates at job fair.

I don't think charge and bail lawyers are even among them. I was expecting to see the excos of NJC in the front to believe the protesters are lawyers.
Re: Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
mpianya39:

Promised land of justice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.