Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London (28213 Views)

Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) / Alex Akinyele Dies At 81 / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by slowie(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
dheilaw1:
this person must be from Efon alaaye.. Omo yesi o re? Lekan ologbo is a known fraudster, but Efon people refused to accept that fact.. Like lekan like Afo

Awe, yesi o re?
He has been able to deceive Efon people with all the fake philantrophic gestures. The fraudstars are the ones representing us everywhere? big shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by doublecross(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
i cant even believe some Nigerians still support buhari. are they being paid or what? even the so called atiku should not be voted for.....its high time nigerians got wiser. do these foolish nigerians know that the money these folks loot can actually give them a better life? cant nigerians even stop to think for a while? why would you want to spend billions campaigning if not for selfish reasons because i know that going by what you are being paid alone...you cant recover those billions. Foolish nigerians...get wise
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by Baroba(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
There usual stock in trade for Londor, nothing new here..
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by de1de1SnrAd: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rusher14:
If only Onnoghen was head of Judiciary over there.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by blowjob: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
SEE HOW HE LOOK LIKE CHICKEN AND HUMBLE,FOR NIGERIA NA KING KONG... grin grin grin THIEVES.WAY NOR DEY SHAME... grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by IbrahimDamola: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Afonjaristic thief. Na KingofAllIgbo uncle be DAT. grin
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by semyman: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
They have gone international
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by Jokkarm2: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
YOLUBA AND WAYO ARE LIKE BEANS AND YAM. TUFIAKWA. IF THEY WAN CHANGE STYE THEM GO MINE SKULL FOR ......
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by HimName: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
You see why the guy has been Atikulating?

You are a political osu if you are in PDP and do not partake in fraud and all crime known to man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by dheilaw1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
slowie:

Awe, yesi o re?
He has been able to deceive Efon people with all the fake philantrophic gestures. The fraudstars are the ones representing us everywhere? big shame!
emi lomo oloke ko moge gigun, emi lomo Efon kumoye.. Oba Adesanya Aladejare i ki mi ki o.... However, they are still much reasonable people there in Efon who knows the man is only out to hide under political office to divert attention away from his shady things.. I'm sure omo olajide would defeat him, judging by the result of the guber poll as recorded in Efon.. 100 votes difference in favor of the pdp. People have since switched allegiance to d apc, looking at fayemis record in 100 days... I learnt eleka has lost in tribunal already

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by dheilaw1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m from okemesi Ekiti. grin
this must be Sewen
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by ameh99: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
His campaign poster says it all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by dheilaw1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m from okemesi Ekiti. grin
this must be oyetunji
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by philipworld1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
IF HE HAD BEEN ARRESTED IN NIGERIA, THEY WOULD SAY IT IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED, BECAUSE HE IS OPPOSITION AND ELECTION IS FEW WEEKS AWAY.
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by sojiboy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hon. Olajide Adegoke is a better alternative to the fraudster who jas nothing to offer, Philanthropist in Nigeria, Criminal in broad.

I just hate to hear anything about pdp, they are everything that is corrupt from Buhari to secondus to fayose now Akinyele...

Paryu of frusadsters Never in Ekiti Again

1 Like

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by Kanmi87: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
[This s serious ooooo, what is the hope of his constituency shocked

1 Like

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by deji17: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
PDP and fraud are synonymous
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
...some of the politicians in all political parties are fraudulent...they see politics as an area where they can hide...good to know this guy was arrested in london, if not PMB will get all the blame...
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
seunmsg:
Not surprised. He’s a well known Fayose ally. Fayose ensured that him and Bisi Kolawole emerged as house of assembly and house of reps candidates respectively. Fayose himself was a well known fraudster in Ibadan before he became governor . He’s only following the footsteps of his political leader.

And your mentor, the APC House of Reps candidate from Iseyin, whose yellow ass you delight in licking is what? God punish you if you don't reply this and respond to my specific question, you bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by seunmsg(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hedonini:

And your mentor, the APC House of Reps candidate from Iseyin, whose yellow ass you delight in licking is what? God punish you if you don't reply this and respond to my specific question, you bloody hypocrite!

I’m not from Oyo State and I don’t know Shina Peller in person not to talk of asslicking him. However, he’s a popular businessman in Nigeria and he owns the most popular night club in Nigeria today.
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m not from Oyo State and I don’t know Shina Peller in person not to talk of asslicking him. However, he’s a popular businessman in Nigeria and he owns the most popular night club in Nigeria today.

Really? That's all you can swear by whatever deity you worship that you know? So Fayose was a "well known fraudster in Ibadan" according to you, but yet your Iseyin demi-god is a "popular businessman in Nigeria"?

Smh. Hypocrisy freaks me out. I'm done with you wickedly hypocritical zombies. Karma would deal with you all.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by Nigerdailytimes: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Read all nigeria breaking News today on https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/%e2%9c%94-nigeria-breaking-news-%e2%9c%8d-read-now-%e2%9c%94
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by adedayoa2(f): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2019
seunmsg:

Quillox
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by seunmsg(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2019
adedayoa2:
Quillox

Yep.
Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by LOKOFraudster: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2019
In reference to the latest press release from the PDP I have tried to contact them however the email address on the press release is not a valid email address so I hope the good Pastor gets to see this............

Re: Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London by LOKOFraudster: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
No propganda, this man is a thief and a fraudster. Unfortunatley with the International spotlight on Nigerian politics and this "mans" determination to gain a place in the house of assembly it appears political, however he is in politics, standing for election by the people of Efon. They deserve to know the person they are voting for and trusting to represent them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years / Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.