Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Am Single And Searching – Yvonne Nelson Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single And Searching – Yvonne Nelson Says (815 Views)

“I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Single And Searching – Yvonne Nelson Says by iamocheme: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Popular Ghanian actress, Yvonne Nelson is single and extremely prepared to blend so you could possibly be in luckiness.
She revealed this during a TV show with her colleagues, Yvonne Okoro and John Dumelo. According to her, no one has responded to her social media post on ‘needing a date.’

When she was asked during the interview by her namesake, if she was really single, she replied:

“No one reached out to me…maybe they don’t believe me… I am looking for one. Yvonne get me one. I don’t mind.”

It is now safe to say Yvonne Nelson and her baby daddy, James are now officially done with their relationship.

Recall in 2018 she had denied parting ways with her baby daddy but her active search for a date proves otherwise.

Read more..https://mycelebritygist.com/single-searching-yvonne-nelson-says/

Re: I Am Single And Searching – Yvonne Nelson Says by friendlyadvice: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ayama, after 1 no be that type we dey look for, better go find your pikin papa
Re: I Am Single And Searching – Yvonne Nelson Says by mercenary: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wah happened to her baby daddy?
Re: I Am Single And Searching – Yvonne Nelson Says by TumblrGyal(f): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Me too baby

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Police Arrested Teni(video) / See The American Version Of Bobrisky O! / What I Have Achieved In Just Jan, Amara Can't Achieve In 10yrs-laura Ikeji Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.