Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (57295 Views)

Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Latestinfo(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2017

Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson is now a mother, as she has given birth to a baby girl. Nkonkonsa.com can authoritatively confirm.

According to the Ghanaian-Based Blog, the actress successfully delivered her first child at a health facility in Accra in the early hours of Sunday, October 29, 2017.

It’s worthy to note that Yvonne’s Baby Girl is light-skinned, which of course indicates that her baby daddy is also light-skinned, probably not a Ghanaian.

According close sources of the blog, Yvonne’s baby daddy was right by her side at the hospital to welcome their daughter.

Yvonne and her daughter are strong and they have reportedly been discharged from the hospital. They are currently sharing some special private family moments at home.

http://www.urbanbazeng.com//yvonne-nelson-gives-birth-baby-girl/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by thorpido(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
So she opted to be a babymama. angry
Anyway, congrats on the birth of the baby.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by izospindle(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
cry ah my crush that year..... I think say you go wait mak I blow like dynamite

49 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by LesbianBoy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who be the mumu man wey OFF this hoe pant come fvck her pvssy to the extent of giving her belly shocked

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Ejaculate: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
TurnUpTheMic

It's DETUNES AGAIN oooo (echo fades)

Nyaaaaya

Hold her waist like jangoLover

Yvonne Nelson Rollam ooooo

:* #I Ejaculate my congrats Ma labor room is not easy place. Weldone!

In other news-
1 of MY guys TOGOlese fuckmate came the other to workplace said shes pregnant 4him so he tested it again and varified Herpussy millage has gone way farther than he parked it.
Now what does she what us to do?
:p

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by pryingeyes(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yvonne Nelson i have ur medicine.
but i didn't know she was pregnant.
Congratulobia!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by coursednigerian(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yvonne always looked like the decent marry and settle down type(after all the outreaches' she did)....
Guess looks can be damn deceiving ....

Congrats to the dude though... He landed one of Ghana's biggest as a baby mama.

17 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Just30: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
coursednigerian:
Yvonne always looked like the decent marry and settle down type(after all the outreaches' she did)....
Guess looks can be damn deceiving ....

Congrats to the dude though... He landed one of Ghana's biggest as a baby mama.
keep quiet you sound stupid.
Most Ghanaians know who the baby father is

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by medolab90(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK

Congratulations
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by kay29000(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm! Are you sure of this news? I saw a picture of her on her instagram two months ago where she looked really skinny. Did she use a surrogate or something?

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by seunmohmoh(f): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
wow
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by toluleke(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Where that iyanya dey sef.. MONEY can be funny at times comes and goes. CONGRAT Nelson

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Spaxon(f): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
I used to like this girl eh,,,,,, she's still beautiful
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
So a whole Yvonne Nelson has been placed in the “baby mama” category of women. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Another Angel is born.
welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
toluleke:
Iyanya
Just imagine o!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by saraki2019(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
see her almost naked
fake hair
tone or bleach skin
fake eyebrow
no veil to cover the body
why wont you be babymama
when you only attract flies
ladies cover your poo to avoid flies
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fine babe
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by asawanathegreat(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Happy born day.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Covertguards: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
This decent girl! She is one of Ghana's best.

BTW

Check my signature if you want to feel safe.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Just30:
How dah wan take cause fight

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by goslowgoslow(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Spaxon:
I used to like this girl eh,,,,,, she's still beautiful
No be only you o! I wish say na me give am the bele.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by MaconAwire(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Grt!!

Where's the pic of the cute baby?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by tellwisdom: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Just30:

Do you know?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by MVLOX(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beta oya madam do marry make u settle down b4 Iyanya come back for part 2
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nathdoug(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
My celebrity girlfriend don born for another guy...what should I do now?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by talk2percy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chineke m eehh...so Yvonne dey pregnant all these while and me no know Iffa catch that dude eh...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by cystem(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Burgerlomo: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Congratulation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.