Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) (21913 Views)

Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
It seems Lagos state government is either, blind, deaf or dumb.........
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by Jason007: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by koyeni(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tnk God no life was lost. This kind of thing shud b avoided

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
They are ever ready.
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Rickerty trucks are being used to transport containers weighing tones and you think this mess wouldn't be a recurrent event. Most of those trucks belongs to the scrap yard in saner climes but in naija so long the engine can fire up, its good to go. angry

1 Like

Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by GentleMoney: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Harryase:
Not again!
Hmm..
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by cooltola(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sometimes I wish the British was in charge, some of the nonsense will not be happening. I wonder what Road safety do apart from collecting bribes, and harassing people
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by Dshocker(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2019
gilgal7:
Sometimes I do wonder if there is a spirit/witch pushing the truck off the bridge ... or was it just pure recklessness of the driver that cannot maintain a lane... any way hard luck to the owner

Not sure it was the drivers fault....The goods(cable) shifted one side and fell the truck off the bridge.
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by Dshocker(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2019
sunlin:
Too many unworthy trucks on our roads

That truck you see there is a Belgium truck with triple axel flat bed,and has 26 brand new tires....So,i don't know what you mean by unworthy.
Re: Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) by Dshocker(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2019
jaxxy:
Why is an old truck like dis carrying such heavy contents beyond its capacity? These trucks won’t rest until they destroy that ijora/apapa bridge and the Govt is watching and doing nothing proactive about it.

That is a new truck you see there, capable of lifting 70 ton goods....it only fell off because the cable inside the container sifted aside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing / How To Remove Chinese Virus Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.