Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention (6212 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video, / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
He has become blankly emotional towards me, so I no longer feel loved. This is unlike before. To his credit, he has been a good husband and and father to me and our kid so far. Both of us work, he takes care of almost everything in the house and buys every property in our name as a family, while I support when I want to and I earn more than him.

He does not cheat on me, so also I do not cheat on him. However, I have one property I bought in my name, I told him my decision before making payment for it. He did not object my idea, and to be honest if he had objected my idea of buying the property in my name, I would have still gone ahead to buy it anyway, because I believe we are partners in the marriage and I have right to do whatever I want to do with my money. This emotional absence from him started after I bought the property in my name. Did I do anything wrong? What do I do to win him back? I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.

I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future, maybe if my husband dies or marries another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.

I have been a guest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant. Help me people.

... LESSON LEARNED:

I have realized that truly, most people say things the way it suits them at any given time regardless of how bad it may be, whereas they do good and live in peace with their households when they log off. I will stop living on other people's opinions from now onward and start doing whatever I know is good. And never again will I mistrust anyone who has never betrayed my confidence on him or her.

My husband must see this, because I have decided to change from now onward, and I must also show my brother this thread, so that he can live in peace with his wife. Now I know that almost everyone likes fairness.

Thank you all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by friendlyadvice: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
ehn its because you are now fat and ugly.
i dunno once naija woman marry that na the end e go just turn to hippopotamus and stop taking care of herself i hope your husband is f*cking some hawt slay queen in your warm soft matrimonial bed right now

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
i dunno once naija woman marry that na the end e go just turn to hippopotamus and stop taking care of herself i hope your husband is f*cking some hawt slay queen in your warm soft matrimonial bed right now

I said, I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by blaise26abj(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
I need to advise your husband to immediately change all the properties he bought to his name only and put it all in a will to his kid since you want to be silly. Your money,your money. Money that you wont take to heaven.

You are young, sexy and beautiful....and if he dies, you will likely give all his hardwork to another man. That your husband is undergoing factory reset after you revealed your true self to him.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by friendlyadvice: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I said, I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.
dey lie for your papa there why you no post your picture "beautiful" woman?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:

You lack wisdom
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by friendlyadvice: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom
your parents at home lack wisdom
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
He has become emotionally blank towards me, so I no longer feel loved. This is unlike before. To his credit, he has been a good husband and and father to me and our kid so far. Both of us work, he takes care of almost everything in the house and buys every property in our name as a family, while I support when I want to and I earn more than him.

He does not cheat on me, so also I do not cheat on him. However, I have one property I bought in my name, I told him my decision before making payment for it. He did not object my idea, and to be honest if he had objected my idea of buying the property in my name, I would have still gone ahead to buy it anyway, because I believe we are partners in the marriage and I have right to do whatever I want to do with my money. This emotional absence from him started after I bought the property in my name. Did I do anything wrong? What do I do to win him back? I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.

I have been a quest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant. Help me people.

You’re not emotionally,spiritually and otherwise ready for marriage .

You just aren’t fit to be married .

Conclusion ; you’re a clown and this is made up story.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re not emotionally,spiritually and otherwise ready for marriage .

You just aren’t fit to be married .

Conclusion ; you’re a clown and this is made up story.

What did I do wrong? I always hear you say that a woman can do what she likes with her money and because of you, I become a feminist, because you said in your signature that we all should be feminists. No insult please.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
blaise26abj:
I need to advise your husband to immediately change all the properties he bought to his name only and put it all in a will to his kid since you want to be silly. Your money,your money. Money that you wont take to heaven.

You are young, sexy and beautiful....and if he dies, you will likely give all his hardwork to another man. That your husband is undergoing factory reset after you revealed your true self to him.

But I have right to use my money how I want is that a bad thing? Or are we not partners in the marriage? Please tell me what I did wrong.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future. Maybe if my husband dies or marries another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
If This Story Is True Then I See You As An Ungrateful Wife! He Always Buys Property In The Family Name But You Bought A Property In Your Name... Honestly You Are A Selfish Woman...

Maybe He Has Seen That In You And Wants To Change His Ways Towards You...

According To You, you sometimes support Him With Money Anytime You Like and Its Not Like He Uses The Money For Personal Needs but For Family You Even Earn More than Him, abeg You Are Too Selfish Abeg, maybe Even Greedy.

May God Never Bring Women Like You My Way

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
IamPlato:
If This Story Is True Then I See You As An Ungrateful Wife! He Always Buys Property In The Family Name But You Bought A Property In Your Name... Honestly You Are A Selfish Woman...

Maybe He Has Seen That In You And Wants To Change His Ways Towards You...

According To You, you sometimes support Him With Money Anytime You Like and Its Not Like He Uses The Money For Personal Needs but For Family You Even Earn More than Him, abeg You Are Too Selfish Abeg, maybe Even Greedy.

May God Never Bring Women Like You My Way

No insult please because I have fragile heart. Maybe I have been making mistake by living my life on the opinions of some of the people I mentioned. If I am wrong, I am ready to change my way.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Get out of here with your made up story.

Another jobless boy looking for talk

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
You must need re-education If you think anyone with half a brain can’t see through your fiction and need to antagonize.
I’m sure a fast food around you needs a dishwasher or garbage disposal service. You should go ask them for a job
youngwifeinneed:

No insult please because I have fragile heart. Maybe I have been making mistake by living my life on the opinions of some of the people I mentioned. If I am wrong, I am ready to change my way.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
Get out of here with your made up story.

Another jobless boy looking for talk

No insult please. My story is 100% real. In fact, you are one of the people I have always live on their opinions here. How can I win back his heart? What did I do wrong?
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Assist23: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
He had money, he didn't buy in his name but yours, you had small money you decided to buy in your name alone not joint ownership.

We women need to stop this selfish stupidity we think is sense, what is wrong in using joint names Mr Abu and Mrs Grace Abu? You are afraid of the future, he is not afraid abi?

Enjoy your property and leave the man to sulk in peace, he realised he has been fooling himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Assist23: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future. Maybe if my husband die or marry another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.

So he too cannot have regrets abi?
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

You know your husband better than anyone. If he's buying property with both ur names you should have faith in him and add his name too. Its best to remain silent in this kinda situation cos u can't explain it away. Even in your husband dies tomorrow, no one will take away the properties from u as long as u are alive and know ur right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Assist23:
He had money, he didn't buy in his name but yours, you had small money you decided to buy in your name alone not joint ownership.

We women need to stop this selfish stupidity we think is sense, what is wrong in using joint names Mr Abu and Mrs Grace Abu? You are afraid of the future, he is not afraid abi?

Enjoy your property and leave the man to sulk in peace, he realised he has been fooling himself

No insult ma'am. I do not want me and my children to suffer in the future in case he dies. His family members are good people, but because of culture, they may wish to take away every property from me and my children. And if he decides to marry another woman, if the woman has the same name as me, he may claim that he and the new woman own the property. I do not want regret in the future. But it is my money, so Is it wrong that I use my money anyhow I like? Are we not partners in the marriage? Are we not equal? I am not a slave.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know your husband better than anyone. If he's buying property with both ur names you should have faith in him and add his name too. Its best to remain silent in this kinda situation cos u can't explain it away. Even in your husband dies tomorrow, no one will take away the properties from u as long as u are alive and know ur right.

Thanks. But I do not want to have regret in the future. What is wrong in me using my money anyhow I want since I am not his slave? I am his equal and partner in the marriage.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yea I’m pretty sure that no one including me on this forum has ever advised you ( your real or fake self) to be unfair to someone who has been fair to you. A 5 year old could have easily pulled this. so don’t insult decent people’s intelligence.

That’s what makes your post so dumb and easy to see through. You really need to get a job.
For you to sit down and cook up a story with specific monikers, looking for who will come yap with you about them, shows a deep seated bored feeling that needs to be replaced with something productive.

On the bright side, you’re using your time for fiction not doing drugs. I guess you might still be salvageable

youngwifeinneed:

No insult please. My story is 100% real. In fact, you are one of the people I have always live on their opinions here. How can I win back his heart? What did I do wrong?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
Yea I’m pretty sure that no one including me on this forum has ever advised you ( your real or fake self) to be unfair to someone who has been fair to you. A 5 year old could have easily pulled this. so don’t insult decent people’s intelligence.

That’s what makes your post so dumb and easy to see through. You really need to get a job.
For you to sit down and cook up a story with specific monikers, looking for who will come yap with you about them, shows a deep seated bored feeling that needs to be replaced with something productive.

On the bright side, you’re using your time for fiction not doing drugs. I guess you might still be salvageable

I will not insult you back. But if I am jobless for being here looking for advice after living on your opinion for many years, and you are also here with me now, it means you are jobless too like me. If you do not practice what you preach, it means you are hypocrite.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you really do follow cococandy’s advice, you will know that as an equal partner is the marriage, you should contribute financially to the marriage, everything should be done with equal respect and consideration for both parties (not leaving everything for one person to handle). You should be equally fair to the husband and wife.

But you’re just a little boy who gets your pant in a bunch when you see the moniker hence you never read to understand. Your post clearly shows you have never understood one thing I posted on this forum.

youngwifeinneed:

Thanks. But I do not want to have regret in the future. What is wrong in me using my money anyhow I want since I am not his slave? I am his equal and partner in the marriage.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I will not insult you back. But if I am jobless for being here looking for advice after living on your opinion for many years, and you are also here with me now, it means you are jobless too like me. If you do not practice what you preach, it means you are hypocrite.

Lmao . Your real agenda will show in a minute. grin
You think everyone here is slow

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
If you really do follow cococandy’s advice, you will know that as an equal partner is the marriage, you should contribute financially to the marriage, everything should be done with equal respect and consideration for both parties (not leaving everything for one person to handle). You should be equally fair to the husband and wife.

But you’re just a little boy who gets your pant in a bunch when you see the moniker hence you never read to understand. Your post clearly shows you have never understood one thing I posted on this forum.

Maybe you have been deceiving me all this while. I hope my husband will forgive me.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Lmao.

Early morning comedy
youngwifeinneed:

Maybe you have been deceiving me all this while. I hope my husband will forgive me.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by eyinjuege: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is super story... a life of ......
OP, I can see you just registered your account today. What is your main account moniker?
I'm very sure you're a man, and I can almost guess rightly who you truly are.
Anyway, your super story is interesting, but not original. Many threads which your alternate has contributed on are about this same topic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:

Lmao . Your real agenda will show in a minute. grin
You think everyone here is slow
Interestingly! You Look Like My Friend Florence...
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
grin
Lmao.

Early morning comedy

No make me laugh. I have scattered my once happy family because I was living on your opinion. Oh, had I know.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Is she nice
IamPlato:
Interestingly! You Look Like My Friend Florence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Insist On Not Having A Registry Wedding / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.