Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Anyone Know Where To Purchase This Type Of Bike? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anyone Know Where To Purchase This Type Of Bike? (761 Views)

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla / I Want To Purchase This Bike / Which Brand Of Bike Is Best For Courier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know Where To Purchase This Type Of Bike? by sucessdriven: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
I am searching for a nice looking bike to be used for courier business and personal use. Something fancy like the image below. 200 to 250cc max. Any idea of where to get and how much it might cost? Boss man shagati can you advice?

Ps: i know the image is a very expensive kawasaki ninja but i need something that looks similar or different from the normal regular courier bikes. I have seen them on roads.

Re: Anyone Know Where To Purchase This Type Of Bike? by sucessdriven: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Anyone please
Re: Anyone Know Where To Purchase This Type Of Bike? by nurey(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
sucessdriven:
Anyone please

brand new and tokunbo in different shapes and sizes willourbhy street (I may not get the spelling right) in oyingbo

Tokunbo mostly at ware house between mushin and ladipo different types no testing, just offloaded etc

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know Where To Purchase This Type Of Bike? by sucessdriven: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
nurey:

brand new and tokunbo in different shapes and sizes willourbhy street (I may not get the spelling right) in oyingbo

Tokunbo mostly at ware house between mushin and ladipo different types no testing, just offloaded etc

Thanks a lot.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Purchase This Type Of Bike? by Erums(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Did you still get one bike?

(1) (Reply)

2012 Hyundai Accent (REGISTERED) SOLD SOLD / 2008 Toyota Camry Sports Registered @1.8m / Mack Trailer Head For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.