Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

"No One Can Kill Asiwaju's Dream For A Better Nigeria" - Durosinmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No One Can Kill Asiwaju's Dream For A Better Nigeria" - Durosinmi (374 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No One Can Kill Asiwaju's Dream For A Better Nigeria" - Durosinmi by Kakaakinews: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
** Ojo Federal House of Representatives seat is not for boys - Makinde

** Iba Housing Estate Residents association honours Sosan, Ojelabi, Durosinmi, Ladipo

Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has been described as a leader who have good intentions for the country and with the caliber of leaders breed by him, his legacies will stand the test of time.

The All Progressives Congress candidate for Ojo Federal constituency, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi, during his speech at a programme hosted by Bola Ahmed Tinubu Grassroots Alliance (BATGA) in honour of APC candidates in Ojo Federal Constituency at the new planet resorts and event center, he described Asiwaju as a leader that have continuously manufacture other leaders.

"Asiwaju is like a company, he has produced many products (leaders) which are now rescuing Nigeria from the woes created by the PDP government in Nigeria.

"Asiwaju made me, he believed in me, when many thought I would not perform because I was just coming from the civil service. I believe he never regretted presenting me, because he saw and appreciate the transformation of Ojo under my leadership.", he added.

YMD as he is fondly called also made the presentation of his agenda to the people, which includes; stipends for aged and widows, youth parliament, scholarships, empowerment and biannual briefing. Durosinmi assured that he will work together with the Lagos State House of Assembly members from Ojo constituency I and II to ensure the restoration of the values of Ojo Federal constituency through better representation.

Earlier at the event, the Director - General of YMD Independent Campaign Group, Hon. Bode Makinde, extolled the hardwork of Omooba Yinka Durosinmi which have left an indelible foot prints in Ojo Local Government and Ojo Federal Constituency at large.

Speaking further, Makinde said "the position of the Member of the House of representatives in Ojo is not for boys, and the last time we took chances, the boy have fled and you can no longer see him on the streets", he commented.

The chairman of the group in Ojo Local Government Area, Mr. Ismaila Aro, gave assurances that the members of the group will work assiduously to deliver Ojo to APC.

Excited by the agenda of the APC candidate for Ojo Federal House of Representatives, the youth leader of BATGA, Mr. Ismaila Arubiewe, declared that YMD is a youth friendly politician who have taken his time to draw a youth and students friendly agenda for the constituency.

In her closing remarks, the woman leader of BATGA, Mrs. Noimot Okunade, praise the APC candidate, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi, for taking the affairs of the women with utmost consideration.

Meanwhile, the Iba Housing Estate Residents association on Sunday honours the former deputy governor of Lagos State, Princess Sarah Adebisi Sosan OFR, former House of representatives member, Hon. C.O Ojelabi, APC candidate for Ojo Federal Constituency, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi and other dignitaries with awards, at the 30 years anniversary celebration/ fund raising for the estate.

Re: "No One Can Kill Asiwaju's Dream For A Better Nigeria" - Durosinmi by SalamRushdie: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
True we have seen good intentions for Lagos which has left 80 percent of Lagos unplanned and untarred , 99 percent of Lagosians without access to potable pipeborn water , 80 percent with no access to proper toilets and Stupendously rich Tinubu
Re: "No One Can Kill Asiwaju's Dream For A Better Nigeria" - Durosinmi by Abjay97(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
What is wrong with yoruba moslems sef?
Re: "No One Can Kill Asiwaju's Dream For A Better Nigeria" - Durosinmi by BuhariAdvocate: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
This warning is directing to IBO's chest bitter.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Reports Buhari To France, Germany, EU, US, UK / Buhari As Mr.intergrity And PTF Fraud In 1994 / Why Atiku Can’t Get Support From Southwest:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.