Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible (21639 Views)

Banditry, Kidnapping: Hold The Government Responsible – Arewa Youths President / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible / Falana: Hold Government Responsible For Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by PlugBlogng: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
If I die today, hold the Federal government responsible- Governor Ortom

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has said that the Buhari-led government is after his life. And that if anything happens to him, the government should be held responsible.

Speaking to newsmen at the Benue State Governor’s Lodge, Abuja on Monday January 28th. Governor Ortom said since his defection from APC to PDP in June 2018, the Federal government has been after his life.

“If I die today, the federal government should be held responsible,” he said.

News from Plugblog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/if-i-die-today-hold-the-federal-government-responsible-governor-ortom-says/

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by JusticeSeeker: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
This drowning man has no sense apart from raising irrelevant alarms and baseless propagandas

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by PlugBlogng: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
This drowning man has no sense apart fromo raising irrelevant alarms and baseless propagandas
He is probably seeking attention

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by rusher14: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
If Fayose never yamutu, who come be you?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by PlugBlogng: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
rusher14:
If Fayose never yamutu, who come be you?
Lol �

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by Bossontop(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hmm....ma jus dey watch

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by CodeTemplar: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
While politicians are generally very dishonest and deceiving, this man has a point still.
How can a sane govt be doing all the trash we are seeing with our eyes?

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by AyakaDunukofia: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sam, they can only threaten but can't harm you. Stay the course because you're almost at the finish line. Having said that, with or without you, they can't win Benue because you can't murder a population and turn round to preach to the survivors how good you are as a person.

Res ipsa loquitor

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by justice212: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bros e never reach that level na.you go suffer first. Don't worry the fear of PMB.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by Anthony0094(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
This drowning man has no sense apart from raising irrelevant alarms and baseless propagandas

PlugBlogng:

He is probably seeking attention

If I can my hands on you two I will take you to the market and exchange you with 1 goat and still balance them money

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by mubby4real(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
He should go and die jor, of what use is he as he is alive.

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by semyman: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
You are useless, herdsmen patron.
Your game is up

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by maestroferdi: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
APC modus operandi...

If you resist their EFCC blackmail, they will resort to deadlier self help...

Ortom rejected APC and that is it...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by sanerugwei: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
what did they do again
small time now they will look for oluwole court order to use to suspend this "noisesome" governor...

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by papascode: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
BUHARI IS A GHOST

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by Naijawebmaster: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by victorlawrence6: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
na wa o!
Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by iamjavadem(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
They havent killed Fayose, FFk or Reno, its you nonentity that they will kill, shio.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by AdonaiAluminium: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Noted sir

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Some of our politicians
are just attention seekers.

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by blowjob: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
PlugBlogng:
If I die today, hold the Federal government responsible- Governor Ortom

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has said that the Buhari-led government is after his life. And that if anything happens to him, the government should be held responsible.

Speaking to newsmen at the Benue State Governor’s Lodge, Abuja on Monday January 28th. Governor Ortom said since his defection from APC to PDP in June 2018, the Federal government has been after his life.

“If I die today, the federal government should be held responsible,” he said.

News from Plugblog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/if-i-die-today-hold-the-federal-government-responsible-governor-ortom-says/

DIS COWARD AGAIN.. grin grin grin

HELP UR PEOPLE, AND STOP COMPLAINING THIEF

SAI BABA BUHARI

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by dust144(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ha!!! Guy protect yourself.

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by Joemetry(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
II believe you sir...

ZOOMBIES WANT THE MAN TO DIE IN SILENCE!
BLOOOD SUCKING ADMINISTRATION..!
THUNDER FIRE ALL THE CABALS

#BACK_TO_DAURA___

Re: Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible by SEONaijaExpert: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2019

This man is just disgracing himself.

Why not be in your PDP in peace and don't insensible statements.

Ortom knows he's not clean and what's coming for him, he's taking 'protective' measures now. That's laughable!

Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers / Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / 4 Ex-Governors, 21 Other Senators Sponsor no Bill In 10 Months