Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo (44868 Views)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign / Buhari Arrived Benue State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Gandollar(f): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Remaining 18days
I'll definitely mention you
You will be too depressed to remember that.
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shut up der... Buhari rally where you keep package inside the stadium... This people no send you. When you get to the gate of the stadium you meet people distributing the shirt ..collect if you want

netpro:
This what is called PAID crowd. See them and their Uniforms.

With President Buhari you see Nigerians troupe out in their numbers being themselves.

Sai Buhari all the way!

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by IbrahimDamola: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
CrestMan:
Sen. Akpabio will loose his seat at the Senate. He took a risky gamble

Akpabio is a goner, no Jupiter can save him. It's too late for him now.

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Enuose242(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Chai udom emmanuel has finished our money in AKS.

See paid people.

By the way I am an Akwa ibomite and I know udom pays for crowd presence at rallies

I know you would say the same thing to apc if you were a pdp supporter
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Emelcee:

Shame in you

Its shame ON you. Learn your grammar.

Udom is a failure and Nsima Ekere is our next governor .

Udom has been clutching at every straw for a while now.

See how the NANS President in Akwa ibom Comrade Danielson Akpan disgraced him the other day over refusal to pay bursary or is it how he stole and copyrighted the slogan of Aisha Buhari (Future Assured) and it made him unable to read his manifesto to the people of AKS because of this copyright infringement?

Fact is that Udom has lost this elections. Even he knows it.

He had to run to Obasanjo for endorsement and that made Obasanjo to come here to endorse him at a rally.

Can Obasanjo tells us what or who we want?

We don't want Udom Emmanuel and by extension we don't want PDP.
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by ATkirk(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Emelcee:
List out the people on this podium and win 3 months subscription (Network of your choice)
Enobong Uwah
Onofiok Luke
Comedian Sir James
Ememobong Iniobong
Godfada
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by senatordave1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Akpabio is a goner, no Jupiter can save him. It's too late for him now.
Its not possible,his opponent is irrelevant,worthless.did you even know his name? None of this school children will vote that day.its like saying umahi will lose to ogbuoji.
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by IbrahimDamola: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
senatordave1:

Its not possible,his opponent is irrelevant,worthless.did you even know his name? None of this school children will vote that day.its like saying umahi will lose to ogbuoji.

Oga zombie, you and I know that APC is bad market from Aba to Akwa Ibom. Akpabio's ambition is dead, if you come into Akwa Ibom to rig for him, Akwa Ibom youths will kill you as they killed Senator Udoedehe's thugs in 2011.

You know it, I know it.

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Nature8(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Emelcee:
The 30,000 capacity stadium is filled up with over flow

I'm highly Atikulated cheesy

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Nature8(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Anambralstson:
See crowd shocked shocked mind you this is state rally, not Buhari Southsouth regional rally the center was empty, people started leaving immediately PMB came out to deliver his speech,

below is APC Southsouth region campaign rally in Uyo grin and this is a state they are claiming Buhari will win

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by wasuka14(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atiku knw how to manipulate his way. Rented crowd all over the place. Majorly women. Feb 16th is the answer to all these crazy.
Emelcee:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR FLAGS- OFF PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Standard bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party will tomorrow Monday 28th January 2019 storm the city of Uyo to flag -off his campaign rally.

This is the first time a presidential candidate has appealed to the psyche and collective interest of Nigerians. I'm persuaded that Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the PDP has the best blueprints that would make good things happen in Nigeria.

Restructuring, Youths development and Job creation are some of salient issues that characterize Atiku's blueprint for Nigeria.

Governor Udom Emmanuel may have seen tomorrow when he enunciated his Completion Agenda of Security, Small & Medium Enterprises, Aviation, Infrastructure, Industrialization, Human Capacity Development, Rural & Riverine Development and Agriculture.

These agenda are in consonance with the blueprints of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the The manifesto of the Pdp. These agenda are capable of getting Nigeria working again. Already, the 'good old days of industrialization had begun in Akwa Ibom State.

Atiku Abubakar’s visit to Akwa Ibom has some emotional trappings. The former Vice President strengthened the advocacy for Resource Control spearheaded by Obong Victor Attah, who was then the Governor of Akwa Ibom State. Little wonder Obong Attah named a major road in honor of the great democrat.

Similarly, Peter Obi, Alhaji Abubakar’s running mate has a robust affinity with Akwa Ibom through marriage. Obi’s marriage to to Margaret Brownson Usen, a native of Onna in Akwa Ibom, underpins Obi as a detribalized Nigerian who would support Alhaji Abubakar’s ‘Restructuring’ agenda.

Nigerians have every cause to listen to the voice of reason by looking beyond party affiliations- voting for a competent hands such as of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - to pilot the onerous task of nation rebuilding and Udom Emmanuel to sustain superior performance in Akwa Ibom State.

With Atiku as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Udom as Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria and Akwa Ibom will experience unprecedented prosperity, growth and development.

As the former Vice President of Nigeria and Presidential Flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party visits Akwa Ibom to flag-off his campaign rally in Uyo , it an opportunity for the good people of Akwa Ibom to join the PDP and Get Nigeria Working Again!

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
firstolalekan:

See ceeci mama

#Atiku/ObiCampaignRally2019

"Today we are showing all Nigerians and the entire world that Akwa Ibom state is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom. From today going forward, when the detractors will come to Abuja to deceive those who may not know the truth about the state, tell them that the mammoth crowd we witnessed today at the venue of our party's presidential rally has spoken volume that indeed, Akwa Ibom is PDP.
Come February 16, 2019, the state will give a resounding vote that will translate into electing the next president of Nigeria in the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar".

~>Gov Udom Emmanuel at the Atiku/Obi presidential campaign rally in Akwa Ibom State.

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Malik1980: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See paid people.

By the way I am an Akwa ibomite and I know udom pays for crowd presence at rallies
From Uyo to inyang udo nwakwo in Ikot Ekpene is about 300 naira no security you can end your miserable life there in peace.
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
wasuka14:
Atiku knw how to manipulate his way. Rented crowd all over the place. Majorly women. Feb 16th is the answer to all these crazy.

Lie from the out of hell

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Malik1980:
From Uyo to inyang udo nwakwo in Ikot Ekpene is about 300 naira no security you can end your miserable life there in peace.

Akwa Ibom is PDP

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Oga zombie, you and I know that APC is bad market from Aba to Akwa Ibom. Akpabio's ambition is dead, if you come into Akwa Ibom to rig for him, Akwa Ibom youths will kill you as they killed Senator Udoedehe's thugs in 2011.

You know it, I know it.

Akwa Ibom is PDP

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by DOCKY2020(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN....
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by banio: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Seriously this people were paid. So obvious

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
72 hours do reach now
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by EiConsulting: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is beautiful to see tho. let's hope for the best.

Do you wish to study, Live or school in Canada? Contact us today, let's make your dreams come true.
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by avmediapromo: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See paid people.

shaataap zombie mmowu...!!!
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by JasperGee042(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
He dey pain them well well... This is just a state rally oh...
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Princeboca12(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See paid people.

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by NkayStory(f): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
madridsta007:

When people write, “I am an Igbo/ Yoruba/ Akwa Ibomite”, etc, just know they are lying grin grin

Like this BMC is.

You were there when they were paying them abi?

That dude is none other than Butterflyleo...the Yoruba APC guy adept at lies and false-hood.

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by san316(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
i THOUGHT THEY SUSPENDED CAMPAIGNS BECAUSE OF oNNOGHEN
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by madridsta007(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
NkayStory:

That dude is none other than Butterflyleo...the Yoruba APC guy adept at lies and false-hood.

Aha! OK! I’m not surprised.

Whenever you see, “I am...” and then a tribe or a state, just know it’s a huge lie grin grin
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by luluosas(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
72 hours has expired?
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by FrancisIgya: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
It seems the story was written before Monday and the pictures probably brought forward.
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Classickj(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
madridsta007:

When people write, “I am an Igbo/ Yoruba/ Akwa Ibomite”, etc, just know they are lying grin grin

Like this BMC is.

You were there when they were paying them abi?
the tin tire me ooh

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media