Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo (41205 Views)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by Yorubasaredogs: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
cooltola:
Just hope that Atiku is not corrupt if he wins. I hope whomever wins the next election put Nigeria forward and not backward like the past decades. I hope those who voted for Atiku in 2023 will not look back and have regrets. I prefer Buhari still over Atiku.
Atiku is a good man with a big heart. He will take this country to the promise land.

Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by mercenary: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Those words qualifies you and your kind for selling your votes to a man that did nothing in the state. It's a shame!
APC through N.Ekere and their puppet G. Akpabio are trying to buy votes in Aks but I can assure you we will "chop their money" and still vote massively for the PDP... And I pray everybody in your family should be as senile, demented and in a vegetative state like Buhari since you believe he's the best for this country.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by SEONaijaExpert: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
mercenary:
APC through N.Ekere and their puppet G. Akpabio are trying to buy votes in Aks but I can assure you we will "chop their money" and still vote massively for the PDP... And I pray everybody in your family should be as senile, demented and in a vegetative state like Buhari since you believe he's the best for this country.
Stupid people like you should be avoided. I thought you had something reasonable to present.

Since they're paying your dumb ass to be voted, get a picture for proof and bring it on here. Cheap liar!
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
How much make I become boko like the present illegal CJN

Chat or call via the number at my signature..
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoroawusa:
If na that one forget tonyebarcanista.E done master am. I don talk tire...for where?
Okoro my guy, how your son in-law?
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by mercenary: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Stupid people like you should be avoided. I thought you had something reasonable to present.

Since they're paying your dumb ass to be voted, get a picture for proof and bring it on here. Cheap liar!
Foolish and dumb Buhari-like dullard want me to show picture proof

Go to I.K you'll see APC begging people for support with "Our money"

We go shup am, na our money"
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by Okoroawusa: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Okoro my guy, how your son in-law?

Tonye,for inside "Thank you very much",u go collect "thank you" still collect "very much" only you!

If u bring topic leave FTC for another person. Simple.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Tonye,for inside "Thank you very much",u go collect "thank you" still collect "very much" only you!

If u bring topic leave FTC for another person. Simple.
I will put it to God in prayer grin
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by beststatus: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2019
One line status and one liner quotes will help one share your thinking instantly. Inside this post Short Reputation Quotes made a group of most useful 150+ one-piece status, captions one line status messages and short one liner quotes on life, attitude, motivation, funny and many more topics

Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by whatsappplus: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2019
The whats app Plus APK comes with a great deal of features which could improve whatsapp plus yours' whats app experience
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by childsafetydoor: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2019
These locks work by appending a hook within the bureau baby proofing kitchen cabinets that will hold it shut until you put the magnet-put together key with respect to the outside.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by moviehdapps: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2019
HD APK will never give you a chance to come up short on gushing choices. It is an ideal application to marathon watch your most loved scenes and films. The application has a basic, insignificant MovieHD App
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by crickethgvdos: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2019
purpose of contact. Following some debate after the 2012 UK Ashes arrangement, there is question over the precision of Hot Spot. Cricket Highlights Video
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by kohlsofstrcup: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
regardless you'll gain the $10 Kohl's Cash. Keep in mind, you should reach $48 after every material rebate are connected and before expense. Kohls 30 Off In-Store Coupon
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by rrbgrpdreslt: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
In 2018, RRB Bilaspur discharged 1159 Vacancies for all fresher and just as different wannabes. The RRB Bilaspur 2018, has just led the examination for CEN 02/2018, gather D/level 1. Every one of the applicants https://rrb.groupdresult.in
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by jobsbruitnt: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited will free GESCOM JLM, Admit Card 2019. Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited Call Letter will be obvious for download on the official site of Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited, in this way, candidates should gather their Junior Station Operator and Junior Line Man composed test concede card from

https://www.jobsbtao.in/
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by InsuranceArcade: 5:38am On May 08, 2019
Much has changed for SelectQuote Insurance Insurance Arcade Services Inc. in the previous decade. Until 2010, the insurance agency had no representatives in Kansas City. From that point forward, the workplace has developed to in excess of 650 representatives locally.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by leftfieldsplash: 5:34am On May 16, 2019
To acquire more advantages, a few players attempt to depend on Fortnite account generator 2019 fortnite account generator
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by hireheroess: 7:39am On May 23, 2019
Be that as it may, making your fantasy kingdom requires hire heroes to guard your

a ton of assets, time and persistence. One creative approach to fathom this minor issue to introduce Castle Clash Mod.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by codmobilehack: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2019
It is really a working instrument for COD Mobile, which is not the same as the various hack devices made for cod in pc or comfort cod mobile hack really astounded by the development to utilize this device all over the place.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by probiotictrevie: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Here is an inside and out Probiotic T-50 survey. All in all, does probiotic t50 review the over-advertised Probiotic T-50 Supplement truly work Or on the other hand is it only a trick? How about we discover. Anti-microbial do dispose of the bacterial
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by houseoffunfreec: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2019
Playing House of Fun game ceaselessly can most likely land you in great dimensions and classes in the game house of fun free coins these connections are not unsafe at all and are absolutely genuine tickets to get you your every day blessings and rewards.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by tenthresult: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Hopefuls who qualify the class 10 examination will be advanced for further investigations which are Class 11 and 12. Applicants need to choose their preferred flood to show up in HPSOS tenth Result 2019 Declared: 10th class result 2019
HPBOSE has proclaimed the HPSOS Matric Result 2019 for Class 10 understudies.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by Lovelive: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2019
seunmsg:
But PDP told us that they are suspending their presidential campaign till Onnoghen is restored back now. What are they now doing in Uyo?
Who are you for PDP to tell you that.
Mind your business little retardedd.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by distenia: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2019
An outdoors stove is as adaptable as it can get, for example regardless of whether you're heading to a major campground with companions or family, or trekking into the forested areas alone, Read more you can utilize a stove for cooking your pack a heavenly dinner in the wild or your patio.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by bollywoodmovies: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Motion pictures Den is additionally splendid in giving quality Bollywood motion pictures to download online for nothing alongside some different classes too Bollywood movies download sites
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by 10reviewz: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2019
. Fortunately, this current season's contributions are a wide range of startling and head-turning, so plan to include a large number of new things to your momentum shopping list. https://10reviewz.com
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by bollywoodmovies: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Solarmovie.sc is the best solution for all these above problems. Solarmovie.sc is the best website in which you will get the latest movies to watch online. There is no worry about the downloading and store data to your device, no facing of annoying ads, and not any unusual redirections problem. You will get your desired movie at on click and watch that hassle free.

The main and important thing is that Solarmovie.sc is not hosting and uploading the content on their own server. Solarmovie.sc uses the outside server and upload the direct link of the content on their website.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by BestProducts: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Neatness is an impression of one's character. It is imperative to be clean and mindful of your surroundings similarly as you would know about your nourishment or garments.Click Here It isn't astonishing that individuals will in general spend a considerable amount with regards to cleaning and cleanliness items.
Re: More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo by freepcgamesever: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2019
FIFA 19 Download free full game for pc at that point will you understand that it Free PC Games Full Version is so basic to play full form of the game that we offer you because of access to FIFA 19

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe'