Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (41496 Views)

Another INEC Office Set Ablaze In Imo State (Pics) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Imo / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by Okoyiboz3: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dear Wike,

We have a surprise for you in the coming election. Fakorede is still OC SARS Rivers State.

No worry, na una go dey rush us.

Regards.

Your daddy.
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by BuhariAdvocate: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wike again. They should withdraw security from this man so he can value the life of common man .
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
APC Street Urchins at Work
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
I am not suprised. Rivers is a hot place during election times.
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by siddoggg(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Fire that cannot burn plastic chair...is than one fire?
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by maggie04: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's so sad
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by Lizilicious(f): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
I blame Apc for this...
After threatening that they will be no elections in Rivers state, they've now started burning down inec offices...

Thank God say I don collect my PVC sha
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by SadMemories(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP don't start
What's the Wike problem self
grin grin : kiss pained apc supporters going destructive after being disqualified from forthcoming guber election
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Rivers and burning of offices sef
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by Antipob777(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is welcome development, wike thoughts he can use the courts to buy his way to second term.

There will be no election in Rivers state

Gbam
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by SadMemories(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
midolian:
What exactly is wike's problem? undecided undecided
blood thirsty Apc are angry because they are not going to participate in Rivers guber election hahaha omugo ajebe Buhari
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
BUT THE CHAIRS AND TABLE WERE NOT SET ABLAZE, WHY
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by IbrahimDamola: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
APC thugs want to destroy rivers and blame PDP because they know PDP have checkmated them there. APC won't be fielding any candidate against Wike in 2019 and it pains them to the marrow. grin

Clown rotimi, well done! grin

Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by galaxy2020(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
BUHARI WHY!
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by clapbest(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
APC at work remember a few days back APC vowed that elections will not hold in Rivers.. Its becoming glaring by the day that APC is a party of thugs, death and pain

#whatdoiknow
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by otokx(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
jamaicabakare:
It's been over a year i read of any good news about Rivers State.

Nah wa oooh embarassed embarassed embarassed

Beautiful weather currently in Port Harcourt.

Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by GentleMoney: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
leofab:
Desperados
Hmm..
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by budusky05(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wicked wike at work, if he likes let him burn down the entire state his going down for good.

That his corrupt judge is no more.
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by emmasege: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP don't start
Learn to reason objectively. Why would Wike burn the office knowing fully well that the election is unopposed as of today?

Are you even aware that APC has no canidates for all elections in Rivers, except for presidential election? I very much doubt that you do.
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
That place is too odd to be inec office?
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
siddoggg:
Fire that cannot burn plastic chair...is than one fire?
I tire ooh
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Goodluck was a dullard they say, but he bequeathed Nigeria free and fair elections. What has Buhari done for Nigeria ?
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by ClearFlair: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
PDP: Burning Nigerian institutions since 2015.
And looting too. Atiku is an expert.
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thunder go fire any yorubas or dia master dat has evil against my pple,
I call on ss youths 2 stand dia ground
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by ClearFlair: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lizilicious:
I blame Apc for this...
After threatening that they will be no elections in Rivers state, they've now started burning down inec offices...

Thank God say I don collect my PVC sha

Sense fall on you. Thief-lover.
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by DerrickzB: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP don't start

Hehehe. U r as dumb as ur lifeless oga.. did u hear wike lamenting the apc plan to burn inec offices and then they would postpone d election?? Is happening and u r calling wike.. this sense you guys don't have is funny

Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by winningtona01: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
this must be APC. i know they are only people that can do such thing.
Re: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) by ClearFlair: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Thunder go fire any yorubas or dia master dat has evil against my pple,
I call on ss youths 2 stand dia ground

See her mouth like ice cream cone. Better vamoose. Tcheeew.

Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal