Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. (23660 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by bcashy: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Smilingjuhn:
This is a very smart move. Buhari and his APC Senators evil plan have been twarted. Saraki's ealier anouncement for plenary on tuesday has made Buhari to pay APC Senators 70,000 and Members 40,000 US dollars which he got from the coffers of NDDC (corruption). The fools are in Aso Rock now having their meeting which took off by 5pm today to conclude on their evil plan for tommorow not knowing that Saraki will suspend the plenary for tommorow. Lol!!!! I guess Buhari will need to pay more dollars for another meeting.

I love Saraki, he is a Master in the Game of Politics. The end of Buhari is imminent! #BuhariMustGo

Dey console urself grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by swtdrms(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olatara:
Lol
is dat all u hv to say? abi u want to say it to my hear whr nobody will here
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Olatara(f): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
swtdrms:

is dat all u hv to say? abi u want to say it to my hear whr nobody will here
Sweet dreams
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Theboss100(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
bcashy:

Cry me river! U don hear fact!!!!!! grin
U Don Hear Fact? Chai! So I Av Been Quoting A Nursery One Pupil All This While. Pls Dnt Quote Me Again. Ur Level No Reach
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by bcashy: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Theboss100:
U Don Hear Fact? Chai! So I Av Been Quoting A Nursery One Pupil All This While. Pls Dnt Quote Me Again. Ur Level No Reach

grin grin grin grin grin

U dey talk of level with this ur kind brain....if this is what levels is all about.....I kindly refuse to get level..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Orpe7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
But the Bastards will still collect salary
U see the problem of Nigeria
Its the legislative
Na dem rubbish this country

1 Like

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Citizen0(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Infact I give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Maket: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
Saraki and Dogara would have been goners grin grin grin grin

The Hunter Would Have Been The Hunted grin grin

Let's welcome the Most Democratic President Of Nigeria, with a guard of honour... President IfeChukwuDere Buhari

lolololololololollolipop
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Gandollar(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
bcashy:

Cry me river! U don hear fact!!!!!! grin
See your teeth like dirty handkerchief grin
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by bcashy: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Gandollar:
See your teeth like dirty handkerchief grin

This ur own nko?
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by swtdrms(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olatara:
Sweet dreams
and you too...can we can have further discussion? i'll send you a mail
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by owunabastard: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
bcashy:

I thought you people said BUhari will be impeached today grin grin grin grin grin
You people are still.learner wen it comes to this game called politics I swear!
Don't be surprised if the same tyrant is given return certificate cos its obvious it will surely happen..... Your only hope has been dashed (onoghen the secret bureau de change) angry grin grin grin

the truth of the matter is that executive control the security arms of the government, army, police, dss etc. So if you fight him, you are wasting your time.
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Bbdot(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
saraki ti japa
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Olatara(f): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2019
swtdrms:

and you too...can we can have further discussion? i'll send you a mail
What will you like to discuss with me?
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Deeviiid(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2019
This guys are just acting out a script and gullible Nigerians are busy calling it strategy.

Tch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Of APC and ADC Clash In Ondo State (Photos) / DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.