Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen (34804 Views)

Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by ClearFlair: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
PDP will cry o
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by sureheaven(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
PMB today...

"I expect the opposition to get a copy of my Assets Declaration form and expose my insincerity. I have immunity, yes, but if I forgot to say the truth in that form, immunity will not stand on my way to resignation....we must start to value the sacredness of our country because we have no other country, or let me say, I have no other country..."

Muhammadu Buhari.PMB today...

"I expect the opposition to get a copy of my Assets Declaration form and expose my insincerity. I have immunity, yes, but if I forgot to say the truth in that form, immunity will not stand on my way to resignation....we must start to value the sacredness of our country because we have no other country, or let me say, I have no other country..."

Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by LZAA: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
sureheaven:
Every sane human being backed the suspension of the corrupt CJN except PDP and Igbos.

The man admitted to the crime, what due process is more than that. Why waste time on someone who already claimed guilty.
So you are telling us falana,olawepo and timi dakolo are Igbos?
grin ok oh
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin grin
Nursery school propaganda
Kai you ppl no go kee person for NL
Cc yarimo t9ksy deomelo velocity25 Alariiwo
Du.llards everywhere grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Gidah: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ode
coolestchris:
Nonsense
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by teufelein(f): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Onnoghen’s Suspension Must Not Stand

Kingsley Moghalu 26. Januar um 10:57 ·

President Muhammadu Buhari set aside the constitution by “suspending” the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen. This action is a serious threat to Nigeria’s democracy and a gross violation of the rule of law, which must not stand.

The purported suspension of the CJN is a dangerous culmination of President Buhari’s contempt for the rule of law, which includes disobeying court orders.

To preserve the country’s democracy, President Buhari needs to reinstate Justice Onnoghen back to office without delay and allow the due process of the law in handling whatever legal infractions the CJN may have committed.

Signed

Professor Kingsley Moghalu
Presidential Candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP)

#VoteKingsleyMoghalu #ItisTime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by LZAA: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
immhotep:

Du.llards everywhere grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by abdmams: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
which one be forum of presidential candidates and political parties for good governance again? [color=#770077][/color] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by verifiablefacts: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by CrestMan: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Will you shut up already.

They are totally right. The constitution only limits Mr President when it comes to Removal but not when it comes to suspension.

Go to night school at least

News as reported by the Nation's(Tinubu) newspaper.
Abeg bros, you too check this kain news na smiley wink cheesy grin cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Topmaike007(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
This one hit the blood sucking vampires called PDP at the wrong place..

Sai PMB till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by seangy4konji: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mumu candidates.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by bionixs: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Another Lai Mohammed group ... Well there is no where in the constitution that says when a group of losers endorse an illegality it becomes Legal!!!!
outcome of horse trading and lobbying

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by livelymatilda22: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Another Lai Mohammed group ... Well there is no where in the constitution that says when a group of losers endorse an illegality it becomes Legal!!!!
Pained wailing zombie

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Corrinthians(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44, formerly known as Ngwakwe right now.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Brightest04(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
That is just the basic truth unless we wants to continue to live by pretence
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by SalamRushdie: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Will you shut up already.

They are totally right. The constitution only limits Mr President when it comes to Removal but not when it comes to suspension.

Go to night school at least

Please shut up Buhari has zero supervisory role over the CJN as the CJN is not in office at the pleasure of Buhari but the pleasure of the constitution... You cannot twist the law ..

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by gbigbega: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is stale politics. When one of the dominant part will sponsor several presidential candidate from other parties so as to divide and rule their main opponent. All this Buhari presidential candidates should go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Sannisege: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
only Odim Kalu, Olisa Agbakoba and other miscreants from SE are against onnoghen's suspension

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by livelymatilda22: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Please shut up Buhari has zero supervisory role over the CJN as the CJN is not in office at the pleasure of Buhari but the pleasure of the constitution... You cannot twist the law ..
Shatap wailing Zombie

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by akpanbaba: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigerians calling their president dullard because he suspended a fraudulent judge whose balances on bank accounts cannot be explained.This country is just on the edge of precipice .God how foolish can nigerians be

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by thinkdip(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Igbokid:

I can actually taste your tears on my screen. Can you type the above again without weeping grin grin cheesy
Ode, no sense, no brain

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by meccuno: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
[s]http://thenationonlineng.net/presidential-candidates-back-suspension-onnoghen/[/s] grin grin grin grin Coming from The Teflon Don. Drug Baron NewsPapers. pablo escobar

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by AngelicBeing: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
bedspread:
Which candidate Tinubu and Nation Newspapers !

Dem don pay una?
All The Candidates known in Nigeria hv condemned this irresponsible move

cool
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Deepthoughts: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
afroniger:
http://thenationonlineng.net/presidential-candidates-back-suspension-onnoghen/

Assuming without accepting that buhari was right to have suspended onnoghen without recourse to the NJC OR SENATE,was the ex parte order given by the CCT legal or genuine?, the CCT sat n adjourned on the 22/1/19,then on 23/1/19 the CCT purportedly issued an ex parte order,now who moved for the order?,was it argued in open court?,why did the order not bear the names of the lawyers who sought it as it's legally required?. which ever way one may look at what buhari has done, it's clearly wrong, fraudulent n dangerous,it should be condemned except if one chooses to be sentimental, onnoghen's case is already in court,let the law takes its course, buhari is clearly pursuing a predetermined objective n like senator shehu sani said, those of you supporting buhari for whatever sentimental reason are only taking a ride on a tiger.
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by justjify(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
visijo:
P?
P for President
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by justjify(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari and APC stooges
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by ClearFlair: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You’re working really hard for Atiku o. It’s a pity he’s destined to lose. But on the bright side, Nigeria doesn’t need a thief anyway. So it’s a win-win situation for you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre / Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.