Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen (34811 Views)

Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by HtwoOw: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
baliyubla:
Yet Presidential candidates like Donald Duke and Olawepo Hashim have openly lampooned the dullard.

BMCs and their nursery school propaganda. grin

Donald Duke will always remain loyal to his God fathers

Stop crying already

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Gforce2019: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Another Lai Mohammed group ... Well there is no where in the constitution that says when a group of losers endorse an illegality it becomes Legal!!!!

Are still wailing?

Atiku/obi garbage pusher....
Kontinue
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Presidential candidates of hungry political parties because we know the real candidates and they are totally not in support of illegality
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by NSK4U(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
there's no need to explain themselves.
ATIKU will also sack buhari in February
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Edgektwo: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
teufelein:
Onnoghen’s Suspension Must Not Stand

Kingsley Moghalu 26. Januar um 10:57 ·

President Muhammadu Buhari set aside the constitution by “suspending” the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen. This action is a serious threat to Nigeria’s democracy and a gross violation of the rule of law, which must not stand.

The purported suspension of the CJN is a dangerous culmination of President Buhari’s contempt for the rule of law, which includes disobeying court orders.

To preserve the country’s democracy, President Buhari needs to reinstate Justice Onnoghen back to office without delay and allow the due process of the law in handling whatever legal infractions the CJN may have committed.

Signed

Professor Kingsley Moghalu
Presidential Candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP)

#VoteKingsleyMoghalu #ItisTime

This is what pdp are supposed to do use it as a campaign strategy against apc but no they cant because their last hope has been suspended
#notopdp #notoapc but if i ve to choose from the two we cant go back to the era of freedom to loot
people are politically blind
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by zelexotunla(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria is a crazy country ehn, it beat my imagination on how deep corruption has overwhelmed our mindsets. The CJN confessed to have forgotten to mentioned those accounts under scrutiny and we are all shouting foul plays. It really show deep rotten our moral upbringing has been defected. We are insane in this country all of us and know thanks to religious and rotten educational system. Three different class of people affecting our brain are the religious class, the political class and the press. Craze dey worry us all honestly. Trump did more than this, heaven didn't fall. It's everythi
ng we politicize. And to think of better candidate, it is dat one called Atiku we are all clamouring for Someone that his boss condemned morally and without integrity Anyway, we've always deserved the kind of leaders we get in dis country. sick of dis already.
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by adamsfriday27(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sorry oooo

Praktikals:
Onnoghen is a card carrying member of the PDP. If you know, you know

Pls dont quote me, I am not feeling fine. sad
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by goat22: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
mycar:
who are the presidential candidates?

If I see goat wey dey craze for road I go know?! eh! oboiss! no be shurere oh! But na isi nla oloma shee ohh! oya make you dey dance! e Don hit your okada oyibo repete!
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by bigtt76(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
epp me hask dem oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

mycar:
who are the presidential candidates?
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Offpoint: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
sureheaven:
Every sane human being backed the suspension of the corrupt CJN except PDP and Igbos.

The man admitted to the crime, what due process is more than that. Why waste time on someone who already claimed guilty.
Which sane human backed the abuse of Nigeria constitution? you guys are funny.
The CJN fücked-up, I don't support him one bit... Buhari should have followed the due process and if CJN can't prove his innocence on the said assets... the neccasery steps should be taken against him.

Don't let your love or hate for someone becloud your sense of reasoning.

I've been following up this case on radio and 95% of those who called condemned the actions of the President- Don't get me wrong, they don't support the CJN either. Those are sane human being and not zombies.
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
forum of presidential candidates...are u kidding me nawa...those who are shouting onnoghen is PDP agent should be aware that this onnoghen was part of those who voted for the annulment of 2007 elections won by yar'adua...did president buhari of then cpc bribed him...i don't know why people act foolishly as if buhari is a supreme leader
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Adiy(f): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Its only in my country people hide behind tribe and religion when dey
re caught
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by darqly(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2019
yankison:
The person that was involved in bribery case with atiku is serving 13years jail term in the United States and here atiku is campaigning to be the next Nigerian president ..

Na waoo

Atiku has zero immunity, why hasn't Major General Integrity arrested him up till now? Na real waoo
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Cajal(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Clerverly:
Wow!

Onnoghen/Atiku 2023 then.
..yeehhhhhhjjjjjj...bad combo
Its going to be government of lootocrazy
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Jesusloveyou: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2019
andyanders:
(Alhaji Shittu Muhammed Kabir, ) Is he not a Northerner or a mu....,./m man? Who else would he not back up?
so thief atiku is a Christian.
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Jesusloveyou: 1:50am On Jan 29, 2019
kevinigodo:
Presidential candidates of hungry political parties because we know the real candidates and they are totally not in support of illegality
you mean the main losers are not in SUPPORT in the fight against CORRUPTION.
Re: Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen by Nennymaije: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2019
PLEASE, TELL JAMB TO GO AND SORT THEIR PAGE. I AM TRYING TO REGULARISE MY ADMISSION ON JAMB SITE BUT CAN'T FIND MY DEPARTMENT (BIOTECHNOLOGY). THEY'VE BEEN SENT SERIES OF LETTERS BUT NO REPLY OR UPGRADE ON THEIR SITE. I NEED TO START UP MY CLEARANCE IN SCHOOL. PLEASE. THEY HAVE MONEY, WHY ARE THEY DELAYING IN REGULARIZING THEIR SITE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC / Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.