Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How I Recieved #1k Airtime For Free Through NAIRALAND - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Recieved #1k Airtime For Free Through NAIRALAND (373 Views)

Study (masters) In Greece For Free Through The University Of Loanina / Free 1k Airtime By Airtel / Five(5) Website I Have Benefited From Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Recieved #1k Airtime For Free Through NAIRALAND by TheGenius001: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well it may not seem big to some of you but it really does to me.

In one of my post here on Nairaland,I asked for someone to recommend a book on human nature or psychology.Fortunately for me,someone recommended me a book titled **The law of human Nature** .The book is simply great.He sent it through WhatsApp.I really thanked and appreciated his kind gesture.He told me he sells assorted books.And so I told him I'll get one when I need it.
some months along the line,which is today,Someone contacted me on WhatsApp telling me he got my contact here on Nairaland and that he really need that book.And of course without hesitation, I sent him the book(although I was worried cos my DATA is almost exhausted,and sending that file could actually finish my whole Data.Anyways I still went ahead to send it to him on WhatsApp).I no even know how I wan take subscribe.
Then he popped the question **What network are you using**
I wanted to tell him to never mind sending me card that I don't need the credit,but I gave it a second thought.Instantly I sent him my number and lo and behold, I saw a credit alert of #1k.Boy I was so happy. He told me he has been looking for that book for a year or 2years.I was like wow.

Well this means a lot to me cos I never believed someone somewhere whom I don't know could just favour me just like that.Its a blessing to me.Cos I remembered asking God to favour me through the Xfire Undergraduate scholarship (I used another moniker tho).But I didn't scale through.But finally I still got awarded by someone somewhere I don't know.God is great.And today is actually the day for verification of winners.Meaning am among them.Lols.God is great(He answered my prayer)

Thank you sir(I don't know if you're on Naira land).God bless you abundantly. Amen.And God bless Nairaland...Amen
God will favour you the way he favored me.Amen
Below are screenshot to prove this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Says Acrobat Isn't Magic But Concentration / Thread For Prospective Siwes Student 2019 Come In / Mark For Sex: Aau Suspends ASUU Chairman Over Alleged Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.