Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

As A Unilorin Fresher, You Need This Tips Inorder To Score 40 In The Cbt Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Unilorin Fresher, You Need This Tips Inorder To Score 40 In The Cbt Test (726 Views)

All You Need To Know About Fsb/bea Cbt Test / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / JAMB 2018: Get Familiar With The CBT System And Use Your Time Optimally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Unilorin Fresher, You Need This Tips Inorder To Score 40 In The Cbt Test by thebrainyfox: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
As a unilorin fresher, how nice would it be if you can score 40/40 in the CBT test slated to commence in the next few days?

Assuming you scored 40/40, then you would be looking for 30more marks in the examination to have 'A', wow! That will be so nice. Well! It is possible if you can follow this tips that I will be dropping.

First know that, reading is one thing and passing is another thing, it is not always about what you read, experience can save you at times.

These are what you must know before the CBT test date.

1. Time management: You must be able to manage your time effectively, from research, I was able to gather facts that time allocated for each course ranged from 15 - 30 minutes and 8 - 12 minutes for GNS, as you can see, the time is very limited and you need to work very fast, always remember that it is not about you knowing the course, but you being smart with the little you know, don't be surprised if the person you tutored scored more than you because he/she is very smart in the CBT hall (Being smart here doesn't mean involving in examination malpractice please, don't implicate Philomath, what I'm just talking about is that you need to be hyper fast while answering the questions)

2. Relax/Rest: At least have an 8-hour sleep a day to your test day, don't over read because over reading kills your brain and may lead to amnesia (loss of memory) in the CBT hall

3. Examination/Test Anxiety: This examination/test anxiety need to be taken care of, first what is examination/test anxiety?, examination/test anxiety is the fear during a particular examination/test that you are going to fail it, the most commonly used words in UNILORIN is FACE TANKE which euphemistically means EXPULSION, this statement do scare students and thereby create anxiety in them, they will be having different thought in the CBT hall, thoughts like:

Have I studied enough?
I'm not sure I can pass this exam/test
I'm done for
I will face tanke
Had I know I would have studied very well, etc.

The symptoms of this examination/test anxiety includes

Sweating palms
Fast breathing rate
Headache
Feeling of easing oneself
Feeling of visiting the toilet
Shaking hands and legs
Hot temperature etc.

If you don't take proper care of this, it may waste your time, and may make you to be impatient in the hall and thereby forcing you to make mistakes while answering the questions because you are not calm. All what you need is to be calm, have confidence in yourself, before starting the exam, clear your mind, forget about facing tanke, aim for 40/40, close your eyes and say to yourself that "I CAN DO THIS". Be brave! Be courageous! Fight the anxiety!

Continue reading here
http://thebrainyfox..com/2019/01/unilorin-freshers-tips-needed-for-cbt.html

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY COMPETITION - Tolu Akande Sadipe / “Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Intelligence Of A Competent Legislator” - Anidi hai / ASUU Might Go On Strike Today 4th February After NEC Final Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.