Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (21177 Views)

Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by rainylad(f): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
DrGoodman:
The president is also guilty of many other offences, like turning sone people from the SW to pigs who fight in the mud grin

We in the SW will vote Atiku

Two afonja men fighting in a muddy water over a cheating Fiancee.

..kuku kee me grin

1 Like

Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by afroxyz: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
TIGRITIS:
So true and many thanks to the man

Ipob miscreants who wake their dirty fathers with upper cut will open their stinking putrid mouth very wide to insult people's parents.

Ipob miscreants will kill their mother to play betnaija and they will say buhari.

I wish we can have 10 buhari in this country and buhari will remain for the next 4 years.

Bunch of blazing bastards, animals.

Thunder fire all supporters of corruption in this country.

that is why since your father did not have sense of self worth but chose to be a slave and coward, you have decided to follow him to continue the perpetuation of generational stupidity and slavery. No wonder una dey dey una papa house, marry and born pitkin because una dey wait for your papa permission. Zombie

1 Like

Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by JeffreyKinkade: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
NigerianDiamond:

And you have a father? I wish you well.

Keep your wishes for yourself and your generation.
Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by ezkimow(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
TIGRITIS:
So true and many thanks to the man

Ipob miscreants who wake their dirty fathers with upper cut will open their stinking putrid mouth very wide to insult people's parents.

Ipob miscreants will kill their mother to play betnaija and they will say buhari.

I wish we can have 10 buhari in this country and buhari will remain for the next 4 years.

Bunch of blazing bastards, animals.

Thunder fire all supporters of corruption in this country.

Amen to that

Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by herich(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
The man is right!
If you're zombie, na bihari.
Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
hmmmmm, the people fighting are jobless.
Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by Friend01(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
ajalawole:
ok

Do you have proof his wife is contesting for senator?

Do you have any proof?
I don't just accept high sounding nonsenses because it is well presented, show us proofs that is wife(s) is contesting for a senatorial seat as an APC candidate.
Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by NigerianDiamond(m): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2019
JeffreyKinkade:

Keep your wishes for yourself and your generation.

That's fine. I hope you grow up to have a generation.
Re: 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB by JeffreyKinkade: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2019
NigerianDiamond:

That's fine. I hope you grow up to have a generation.

Oga keep your hope to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa / Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.