Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians (18374 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by TruthinAction: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2019
pedel:
Anyone who defends a thief is a thief.
The thieves come to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10.

Anyone who defends the CJN is a thief. Don't tell me innocent until proven guilty.

And anyone who stands with this terrorist party is a terrorist.
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by Camberlo(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2019
pedel:

Anyone who defends the CJN is a thief. Don't tell me innocent until proven guilty.

I think President Buhari defended SANI ABACHA
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by rame18(f): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Seun360:
Defending a thief!

Well, not a surprise to me cos i know the exact behavior of people from that part of the divide.

Na their way.

How do you want your thunder Dried,fried,baked or salted??
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by bedspread: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
pedel:

Anyone who defends Gandollar is a what?
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by pedel: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Which one is your problem? Reading or comprehension?
I don't defend corruption.
Ganduje is going to get what is coming for him. A governor can't be arrested or prosecuted while in office.
I am sure if the FG orders investigation against him now some people would still talk that Buhari is not respecting the constitution.

bedspread:

Anyone who defends Gandollar is a what?
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by pedel: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
How old were you when Abacha was in power?

Camberlo:

I think President Buhari defended SANI ABACHA
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by bedspread: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
pedel:
Which one is your problem? Reading or comprehension?
I don't defend corruption.
Ganduje is going to get what is coming for him. A governor can't be arrested or prosecuted while in office.
I am sure if the FG orders investigation against him now some people would still talk that Buhari is not respecting the constitution.

Read ur words very well sir...

A Governor cannot be Prosecuted while in office says the constitution!

Is it not the Same Constitution that Pmb has gone against in the case of the CJN?

Self deceit is self Destruction....
You are here supporting evil...

The Blind leading the Blind and all will fall yakata
Pmb has disgraced himself and Disgrace will come on him
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by pedel: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Your decisions would be wrong when you are biased.
Read the President's press release and see the part of the constitution that supported his decision.
The CCT in their order cited constitutional provisions to support the rulings.
Now, the Senate has approached the Supreme Court to interpret some part of the constitution.
Please, don't let your hatred for the president turn you to someone who supports evil. You are damaging your brain by acting like that. Your brain learns constantly from things you considered acceptable and that wires your brain to mislead you on important issues.

When Namdi KANU jumped bail and ran away nobody say anything about calling his action a unconstitutional because their brain no longer see anything wrong in that.
I assume you are young person, please read Neuroscience and Behavioural Psychology books instead of watching premiership matches and disturbing the forum with biased submissions on national politics.
God bless.

bedspread:
Read ur words very well sir...

A Governor cannot be Prosecuted while in office says the constitution!

Is it not the Same Constitution that Pmb has gone against in the case of the CJN?

Self deceit is self Destruction....
You are here supporting evil...

The Blind leading the Blind and all will fall yakata
Pmb has disgraced himself and Disgrace will come on him
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by bedspread: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
pedel:
Your decisions would be wrong when you are biased.
Read the President's press release and see the part of the constitution that supported his decision.
The CCT in their order cited constitutional provisions to support the rulings.
Now, the Senate has approached the Supreme Court to interpret some part of the constitution.
Please, don't let your hatred for the president turn you to someone who supports evil. You are damaging your brain by acting like that. Your brain learns constantly from things you considered acceptable and that wires your brain to mislead you on important issues.

When Namdi KANU jumped bail and ran away nobody say anything about calling his action a unconstitutional because their brain no longer see anything wrong in that.
I assume you are young person, please read Neuroscience and Behavioural Psychology books instead of watching premiership matches and disturbing the forum with biased submissions on national politics.
God bless.

My bro I believe you are an Old Man!
don't DECIEVE or Confuse yourself... There is no part of the Nigerian Constitution that gives the president the authority to do that!
Read the Constitution yourself
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by Seun360(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
rame18:

How do you want your thunder Dried,fried,baked or salted??

Send me pictures before u invoke ur thunder.
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by pedel: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Alright, whatever you say is OK.
If it was VP Oshibajo that failed to declared his assets and claimed he forgot mistakingly, I know you won't be defending constitution. Dasuki is detained today because the FG can't successfully prosecute him simply because he claimed GEJ knew about how he disbursed the Arms money. And GEJ can't be questioned or else pipelines would be exploding in the South South.
Nigeria as it is now doesn't have any future for your children. Keep supporting thieves, corrupt judges etc and wonder what the constitution will do for you.

Constitution is subject to interpretation. If truly Buhari has broken the law why hasn't the senate convened to commence impeachment proceedings?

Don't let your tribe and political leaning cause your brain to fall into damaging bias. Atiku and Saraki were in APC two years ago. They will still change party in 2023 if necessary. They are not stupid only their followers are.

PMB will go down as one of the best presidents in Nigeria.
I wish his party loose in 2023 for another good leader who will fight corruption perpetrated by the people in this government.
Think about a better Nigeria and forget about the politics required to achieve it.
Donald Trump shut down the federal government in the USA. I am sure if PMB had done that, you guess the rest of the story...

bedspread:
My bro I believe you are an Old Man!
don't DECIEVE or Confuse yourself... There is no part of the Nigerian Constitution that gives the president the authority to do that!
Read the Constitution yourself
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by bedspread: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2019
pedel:
Alright, whatever you say is OK.
If it was VP Oshibajo that failed to declared his assets and claimed he forgot mistakingly, I know you won't be defending constitution. Dasuki is detained today because the FG can't successfully prosecute him simply because he claimed GEJ knew about how he disbursed the Arms money. And GEJ can't be questioned or else pipelines would be exploding in the South South.
Nigeria as it is now doesn't have any future for your children. Keep supporting thieves, corrupt judges etc and wonder what the constitution will do for you.

Constitution is subject to interpretation. If truly Buhari has broken the law why hasn't the senate convened to commence impeachment proceedings?

Don't let your tribe and political leaning cause your brain to fall into damaging bias. Atiku and Saraki were in APC two years ago. They will still change party in 2023 if necessary. They are not stupid only their followers are.

PMB will go down as one of the best presidents in Nigeria.
I wish his party loose in 2023 for another good leader who will fight corruption perpetrated by the people in this government.
Think about a better Nigeria and forget about the politics required to achieve it.
Donald Trump shut down the federal government in the USA. I am sure if PMB had done that, you guess the rest of the story...

dont compare the USA system and Nigerian system... they are not Same...

Trump no matter what he does knows his boundaries according to the Constitution...
Re: Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians by asamaigho(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:

You're correct but also check the north are more populated than others

now dat is the second biggest lie after ''the american moon landing". the third is muslims are more than christians in nigeria.
The north has less than 40major cities...those unpopulated landmass inhabited by cows are been used to decieve us.....muslim/christian population in the north is 70/30 while christain/muslim population in the south is 85/15.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" / 2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.