Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie (1011 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by docadams: 1:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Lauretta Onochie, a media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, has said that people have changed her principal’s name to #BabaTooFast following the suspension of the Chief Judge of Nigeria Justice Walter Onnoghen whom the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) on Monday adjourned his trial indefinitely, pending the determination of an interlocutory appeal against the decision of the tribunal. The suspended CJN is standing trial at the tribunal on allegations of non-assets declaration. He had however, approached the Court of Appeal urging it to bar the tribunal from trying him pending the determination of his appeal against the tribunal to try him. Lauretta Onochie on her Twitter handle said...

Recalled that the tribunal had on Jan.14 ruled that it had original jurisdiction to try the defendant. Mr Danladi Umar, Chairman of the tribunal said it was obligatory for the tribunal to respect the “order of stay’’ made by the superior court. “Following the Jan.24 order made by the Court of Appeal to stay proceedings here, the trial is adjourned sine die’’, Umar said. The tribunal had earlier ignored three restraining orders from the Federal High Court, FCT High Court and the National Industrial Court. The orders were given sequel to pending suits that prayed the courts to bar the President, Attorney-General of the Federation, the Chairman of CCT, Chairman of CCB from taking steps against Onnoghen. The plaintiffs of those suits had urged the courts for temporary restraining orders to first allow their actions to be determined

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/onnoghen-they-have-now-changed-buharis-name-to-babatoofast-lauretta-onochie/

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by StOla: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Hahahahahaha!

Even those who were parroting the Jubril el Sudani propaganda, have chosen to blame Buhari instead of Jubril, for the current travails of the corrupt and forgetful CJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by SalamRushdie: 1:27am On Jan 29, 2019
or rather Baba Foolish ..only a very foolishman will do what Buhari did , he will be remembered as the idiot who abused the constitution

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by sorom4: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mouth about this woman sha
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by StOla: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
or rather Baba Foolish ..only a very foolishman will do what Buhari did , he will be remembered as the idiot who abused the constitution

Even this dude above frequently parroted the chronicles of Jubril el Sudani, but today he has been fully rehabilitated to forgo the propaganda that did not sell.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by SalamRushdie: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2019
StOla:

Even this dude above frequently parroted the chronicles of Jubril el Sudani, but today he has been fully rehabilitated to forgo the propaganda that did not sell.

I dare you to mention just one place I called Buhari Jubril ... I always maintained it was the same person because the poor result in 1983 was identical with the poor result today and that meant it was the same Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by StOla: 1:45am On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I dare you to mention just one place I called Buhari Jubril ... I always maintained it was the same person because the poor result in 1983 was identical with the poor result today and that meant it was the same Buhari

See below.

SalamRushdie:
The same people that went to hire a certain Jibril from Sudan to act as a body double for Buhari shocked shocked?

Only a thief will surround himself with thieves ..

https://www.nairaland.com/4133997/danbazau-daura-malami-got-abdulrasheed#61698239

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by Jesusloveyou: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2019
that was the change we are be waiting for
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by Jesusloveyou: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:

i dont know why the jobless AGGRESSIVE lazy idiotic PIGS of biafra TERRORIST knows how to lie, even their father, thief atiku is the father of all liers.
thief atiku your father believe buhari to be jubril.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Nairaland has been peaceful since your admission in Aro with your usual lunatic sing song of lazy Biafra or whatever...How did you escape??...cuz it is looking like your situation went from bad to worse... grin grin shocked grin grin
Jesusloveyou:
i dont know why the jobless AGGRESSIVE lazy idiotic PIGS of biafra TERRORIST knows how to lie, even their father, thief atiku is the father of all liers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by Kingsleydr(m): 2:17am On Jan 29, 2019
Lol . Enemies of the state are now in a state of total confusion .
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by docadams: 2:20am On Jan 29, 2019
StOla:

See below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4133997/danbazau-daura-malami-got-abdulrasheed#61698239

Wickedest KO. The guy acts as his moniker suggests: Rush n Die. The reason why all his contributions lack substance..Yypical Atikulooted brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by deji17: 2:32am On Jan 29, 2019
StOla:

See below.

Hahahahaha. You caught him red handed. I've always known that supporters of Atiku are shady characters.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by RealityShot: 2:35am On Jan 29, 2019
He was SUSPENDED!
SUSPENDED!
SUSPENDED!

How can the lead judge of a
corruption-fighting govt be corrupt
and remain in that office for even
another second after he has be
discovered to be CORRUPT?

CAN A BLIND MAN LEAD THOSE
WHO SEE?

CAN an UNJUST MAN give ANY JUST
judgement?

till he is proved to be just let another
preside and give judgement for now.

or you prefer the seat remain vacant
till senate finish SEATING &
VETTING the people NJC recommend
in 2 weeks time or more?

I AM GROSSLY DISAPOINTED BY
THIS PUBLIC SHOW OF GROSS LACK
OF GOOD JUDGEMENT BY NJC & NBA NEC.

these are the people running our
COURTS & that's why one can't get
good judgement quickly in this
country!

INSTEAD of NBA & NJC to nominate a
replacement & send to the President,
they are siding with a suspected
THEIF!

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by ozowarac: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Onochie the palm wine seller. Keep talking as usual.
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by Racoon(m): 2:53am On Jan 29, 2019
The only fact is that Buhari is a confirmed bloody hypocrite just as the APC that is his party and formed his government.

Buhari is simply "baba go-slow" when himself/ cronies have been indicted in corruption/lawlessness but become "baba go-fast" when others are involved.He that comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:09am On Jan 29, 2019
They also said he was not in control, the cabals were; yet today he is suddenly now a dictator.

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by Ojoji(m): 5:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Because he wanted to pursue enemy not corruption as he meant the world to believe. If not, committee will be set up and given five months to submit report e.g Lawal the grass cutter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2019
So this whor..e reported my message to be deleted.. grin grin grin shocked lol......una never see anything.. grin
coming from a pass-around apshit sket with an horror ridden face like a filthy latrine bowl... grin grin tongue

Thunder mixed with molten magma from Honolulu fire you and that cattle in Aso rock...

You will all be dragged out on a leash if una do any how next month....
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by wristbangle: 5:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Jesusloveyou:

I don't like when good name is being misused. Your moniker should preach it's meaning rather to what you are using it for now. It's not fair dude. God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by dadark: 5:31am On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:

ahhhh....!!

salamirushdie....dont you have any shame atall....??
how dare you disobey your omonadike...??
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by amaechi1: 5:42am On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Yes, sometimes God will use the foolish things to humble the wisest things of man.
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by jchioma: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2019
Zombies are funny lots.

Only when it suits their interests, but baba no fast when it came to Babachir Lawal, Akpabio, Maina, Ganduje and all the plenty thieves he surrounds himself with today.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by InaNla(f): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2019
The tyrant surely taking the FASTLANE to Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by diablos: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari hiding behind fighting corruption to loot the treasury.
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by IbrahimDamola: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Too slow for 3 years 11 months, within 1 month became very 'fast' due to desperation due to fear of election loss.

Drunkards will always support dumb illiterate.

Cheers to Laureslut the ugly special assistant
on palmwine guzzling. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by aishapmbtoto: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Who listens to this menopausal old hag. Useless palm wine drunkard

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by cosmatika(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Palmwine powerless is talking
Re: Onnoghen: They Have Now Changed Buhari’s Name To #babatoofast – Lauretta Onochie by blujoi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
I’m sure Buhari is not aware that the CJN has been suspended, you remember that he was not aware of his arrangement at CCB according to our Vice President cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

#buharimustgo Trends On Twitter - Nigerians Decides, Protests On Twitter / See The Scene Where PDP Supporter Efcc Chiko Was Murdered In Rivers State(pics) / Oyo Crossfire Guber Debate Live @fresh Fm Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.