Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians (1013 Views)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2019
President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians
*Blames it on powerful few in the country
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUL 03, 2019

President Muhammadu Buhari says it has not been easy for him to sell the success of his regime to Nigerians, blaming powerful Nigerians with vested interests for it.

The President stated this when members of the Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) paid him a visit at the State House on Tuesday.

"It is not an easy job to sell this administration's successes: we are doing unpopular things in the face of powerful individuals and taking on vested interests who are accustomed to the corrupt old order."

"But we must do things the right way. If we promised change, then we must deliver it, regardless of whose interest we touch. There must be a manifest departure from the old order."

"Fulfilling these three promises is fundamental to taking Nigeria to the Next Level. I assure you that I am resolute on the delivery of these promises. When we leave, Nigeria will be a far better place than when we came," the President added."

"One message that is dear to me, that I urge you to propagate, is that I am determined to end the security challenges we face as a country, and make Nigeria a peaceful and prosperous country."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/03/president-buhari-its-not-easy-selling-success-my-government-nigerians

2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by Engrjj: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2019
If his an APC member now madam will be silent.
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Engrjj:

If his an APC member now madam will be silent.

See this thread --> https://www.nairaland.com/5278764/senator-elisha-abbo-lauretta-onochie
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by PatriotTemidayo: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Where is the SUCCESS? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by AntiBalaka: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2019
We are chasing you and all your mad fulanis out of Nigeria very soon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Success kee you there

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by yomi96(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2019
Success? This must be a joke. After takinig us hundred years back? Abi e think say we all be fulani? Buhari has been a known faliure, that plundered Nigeria into recession twice. He has finished blaming Gej for his faliures, now he is blaming the citizenry for been blind to his supposed success? Nigeria don enter one chance i swear.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2019
When u have a dumb person who never takes advice as president ...u would have what we have under buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by izombie(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
This buhari must have something loose in his brain. Mr man,you are finding it difficult or impossible to sell your successes to nigerians because you have no success to sell. You are a menace to nigerians and your heart is filled with wickedness. I spit on you. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
PatriotTemidayo:

It depends on what you are looking for?
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by osaskywire: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
ig account of over 1k followers for sale
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBalaka:

We are chasing you and all your mad fulanis out of Nigeria very soon

When will you guys just accept that he won the election and get on with it? undecided
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
PatriotTemidayo:
Mass graves.
Dont mind him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

When u have a dumb person who never takes advice as president ...u would have what we have under buhari

As long as the President belongs to another tribe he/she will find it difficult to sell their success.
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
yomi96:

success? This must be a joke. After takinig us hundred years back? Abi e think say we all be fulani? Buhari has been a know faliure, that plundered Nigeria into recession twice. he has finished blaming Gej for his faliures, now he is blaming the citizenry for been blind to his supposed success? Nigeria don enter one chance i swear.

Did you vote? undecided
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by aolawale025: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Its failure that's hard to sell
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
izombie:

This buhari must have something loose in his brain. Mr man,you are finding it difficult or impossible to sell your successes to nigerians because you have no success to sell. You are a menace to nigerians and your heart is filled with wickedness. I spit on you. Nonsense.

At least he succeeded in winning re-election isn't that something to celebrate? cheesy
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

As long as the President belongs to another tribe he/she will find it difficult to sell their success.

OBJ is not smart but he listened and we made progress
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by yomi96(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Did you vote? undecided
stoopid question

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
"To Nigerians"
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by yomi96(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

At least he succeeded in winning re-election isn't that something to celebrate? cheesy
after rigging the election, u mean

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by AntiBalaka: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

When will you guys just accept that he won the election and get on with it? undecided

He didn't win shitt and in due time he will kicked out of office
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by Seetto: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
yomi96:

Rig election in your 5% enclave undecided
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OfficialAPCNig: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
mrvitalis:
Mrvitalis, what happened? You used to be one of the strongest supporters of Buhari on Nairaland from Imo.
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Mrvitalis, what happened? You used to be one of the strongest supporters of Buhari on Nairaland from Imo.
The IGP is losing weight statement sealed it for me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

OBJ is not smart but he listened and we made progress

As long as they don't come from our tribe they are not smart. cool
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
yomi96:

stoopid question

Typical Nigerian reaction. undecided
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
yomi96:

At least he succeeded in "rigging" the election, yes? grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBalaka:

He didn't win shitt and in due time he will kicked out of office

The records says he won. Why don't you just accept the verdict and enjoy the ride? undecided
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by OfficialAPCNig: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
mrvitalis:
The IGP is losing weight statement sealed it for me
Lol
I am really glad you are on the other side.
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by FRESHG(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
WHY IS BULLHARY ALWAYS HIGH ON ANIMAL DUNG sad
Re: President Buhari: It's Not Easy Selling Success Of My Government To Nigerians by freeze001(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
If it is evident, even the blind will testify. Alas! The so called success is only in ur dead imagination and that's why only zombies and walking corpses pretend to perceive the bųllshīt you're peddling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Applauds Udom Over Successful Test-run Of Kings Flour Mill / The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] / Nigeria Army Considers Spiritual Warfare To Counter Boko Haram - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.