Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo (34170 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Yobamzee(f): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

8 Hours per day - #80,000 naira per day.
#240,000 for the 3 days.

Anyone you know available? Qoute me please..

What kind of work and details about it cause is too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by AnonymousBee: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

#240,000 for the 3 days.

what is the nature of the job?

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:

#240,000 for the 3 days.

yes am am available... I lives in utako Arab junction.. how can we meet?...
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Amarabae(f): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Rubbish.
The only chioma we know is Chioma Jesus cool
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by lakesman1(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:

#240,000 for the 3 days.

interested
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Amarabae(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2019
Baleeson:

yes am am available... I lives in utako Arab junction.. how can we meet?...
February don't have 29,30,31st.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Otakom87(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2019
The money davido made from his 02 arena fresh why won't it be all about him this week?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by MzTunechi(f): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:

#240,000 for the 3 days.

February 30th ke undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Amarabae:

February don't have 29,30,31st.
grin
don't mind me jare!������ dis buhari regime,,no be here and ASUU no wan Call off ..
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Bintabisiriyu: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:

#240,000 for the 3 days.

na bouncer
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2019
how do girls manage with such short gown? or i guess they wear a short inside they dont mind if there is a slip.

Only few girls in naija fit rock this kind short gown with only pant under or nothing

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Blaqpsalm(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2019
☝️
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Blaqpsalm(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2019
ylaa:
How true is this job?
things are happening these days. people are missing
here and there. we do not know who to trust.
people prefer to stay without money
than to go in search of daily bread and not return again.
besides 240k for 3 days is mouth watering

Am available ☝️
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Rozaytee: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2019
Please marry chioma oo
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Gloriouspa(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2019
ylaa:
How true is this job?

Be careful my dear sister. Not all that glitters are gold. Don't get carried away with money ooo.

February 2019 ends on the 28th.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Maket: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2019
This love pet have not had sËx oh.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Carlyboi(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Should they be loved Down in the first Place
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Erec(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
This lady never get her share of baby mama epilepsy grin and this guy Wan disappear like that. undecided[color=#990000][/color]

Chioma no gree o. Una die their. He must do the normal thing. grin

If you don collect your investment share as per my advice, check my signature make we show you how to sustain it.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by alfchye(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2019
You are very gullible....seem them.....no brain...dis is how buhari has been working all of u...do we have these dates in february....mtcheeeeew

ylaa:
How true is this job?

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by jacob839(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Davido lied that his shows was sold at 02 arena. Never sold. By the way where is Chioma car?

E dey ur papa compound. Rubbish.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by ylaa(f): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2019
you are more gullible.
buhari is working on you and your family?
useless ritualist
cant on ask a question?

alfchye:
You are very gullible....seem them.....no brain...dis is how buhari has been working all of u...do we have these dates in february....mtcheeeeew

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:
#240,000 for the 3 days.
Anyone you know available? Qoute me please
Expensive joke.
I was already happy I'll be able to solve some things with that amount till I remembered February has no 29,30,31

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Anastescia001: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Davido lied that his shows was sold at 02 arena. Never sold. By the way where is Chioma car?
I have been asking De same thing fr a while now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
how do girls manage with such short gown? or i guess they wear a short inside they dont mind if there is a slip.

Only few girls in naija fit rock this kind short gown with only pant under or nothing
perv mind...u can actually see under if u look closer but they try to adjust as quick as possible
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Larryndelaw: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
jacob839:

E dey ur papa compound. Rubbish.

You see i got you there. When I see tout I know them. They are quick to insult. They may be educated but the traits will forever be with them.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by goodnewscliff(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
ylaa:
How true is this job?

u dont need to be told.
SCAMALET grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Charles4075(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
This is good but people should be careful oo, don't let money attract you
My brother, that one na confirm ritualist ohhh
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ma niggah lol
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Do you want to have your own blog
Do you want to create your own website
Do you want to develop your own app
Do you want to learn coding

Whatapp 08147555317
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by felo126(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
anjigirl:
grin women only says that when they are about to give you bill
I am sure she’s just trying to collect her share of money made at O2 Arena
see my person here see da way u jst reason watin i da tink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Dbanj’s Missing Gold Chain Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.