Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) (39154 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2019
pooozeee:
No tym to waste tym start work immediately so that ur parent can jeun omo on tym

Work ke.

Work ko.....ise ni

John Hopkins is waiting in the corner you are saying work.

Mtcheeeewwwww!!!!

I hope her intelligence is not just for books. I hope it also plays out in real life. Her best move is to get into John Hopkins and kiss this country goodbye.

Its a shame sha!!!.......We are not even confident of using our best heads in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by Acemilley(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2019
mumu if na girls wey dey wear pant and bra u go dey lust.see better achievment u wan fry yam u go soon fry ur kidney.
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by derbykol(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Congrats
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2019
I wish this is a country.... cuz at Las Las she will still be in labour market
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Jonathan:
So ?
We should fry yam?

Yes because you don't know the worth of her achievement!

1 Like

Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by Meekha(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2019
I am so impppppprrrrreeessst sweetheart. You bless you hardwork i am so happy for you. More open doors and more awards. greater heights and feats. Congralutations
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Jonathan:
So ?
We should fry yam?
I shook head for you when l read your comment. Well, l dont know what you are passing through sha. It will be well for u.
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by Reniel001(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2019
It baffles how we celebrate grades in this our nation...don’t get me wrong o...I appreciate her and am really happy for her accomplishments...I can only imagine how ecstatic her parent must feel right no...but, people of great grades had come and go and nothing change and no ground is moved...now...people will be wishing to be like her or have better grades...what's her grade relevance to her field...she read well and came out with great grades...how about impart on her field...will she go on to being the best surgeon or doctor in Nigeria or Africa!! Can she stand toe to toe in the clinic or theater where her counterparts abroad can stand!! Grade mentality affects us too much in Nigeria...oh! He's doing well...why? Can't u see he's a first class student!!! Ben Carson graduated with many first class students but he became a person of substance after he could do the unthinkables...I wish her the sky as a stepping stone...and I hope she live by her grade and not tomorrow own a supermarket with a the best result from the best school in Nigeria...can we grow and celebrate impart!!!
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by tellwisdom: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2019
28years record??....that means all the students who schooled there 28years ago are daft and didn't learn anything.
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

This is John Hopkins Material
You can say that again bro.
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by bamasite(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
I don't know you, yet I am proud of you!
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by holuwamosey(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
She is ugly and I am sure her pussy smells. Unlike me...First Class material with odourless pussy
ahhhhhhhhhhhh shocked aunty wat ur major aim gan gan
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by etrouble: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
She is ugly and I am sure her pussy smells. Unlike me...First Class material with odourless pussy

Are you on drugs? Have you slept with FFK before?

2 Likes

Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by magzey: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jonathan:
So ?
We should fry yam?
Bad Belle no good, Yes fry Yam if you are Yam eater undecided
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
sykeng:
Congrats blessing, you will be a blessing to the world, these are the kinda girls I celebrate not girls who wows on bikini or jumpsuit.
yes oooo
I support u bro...
this are classic girls not dos useless ones
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
ceejayMAX:
fry your sense,since it is of no use.
Lol. You are so mean with your response grin

1 Like

Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by kevinblaq(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
aishapmbtoto:

Imagine
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jonathan:
So ? We should fry yam?
Bad belle. celebrate her even if you could only manage pass or 3rd class

1 Like

Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by Izzykid: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Reniel001:
It baffles how we celebrate grades in this our nation...don’t get me wrong o...I appreciate her and am really happy for her accomplishments...I can only imagine how ecstatic her parent must feel right no...but, people of great grades had come and go and nothing change and no ground is moved...now...people will be wishing to be like her or have better grades...what's her grade relevance to her field...she read well and came out with great grades...how about impart on her field...will she go on to being the best surgeon or doctor in Nigeria or Africa!! Can she stand toe to toe in the clinic or theater where her counterparts abroad can stand!! Grade mentality affects us too much in Nigeria...oh! He's doing well...why? Can't u see he's a first class student!!! Ben Carson graduated with many first class students but he became a person of substance after he could do the unthinkables...I wish her the sky as a stepping stone...and I hope she live by her grade and not tomorrow own a supermarket with a the best result from the best school in Nigeria...can we grow and celebrate impart!!!

Congrats to her
I hope she works wonders out there
I pray I get more than this �
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by dukekingsley(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Congratulation, keep it up

Anyway contact me on 08168034162 for your Thesis/project writing with 100% plagiarism free
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yoruba ppl can know book ehhh..., they r truly bless with intelligence... hanty keep it up,,, continue de represent
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
I give her 2 years max.. She won't be in Nigeria again. Another product gone
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Congrats to her, beauty and brain.
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Old news..
Re: Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) by wenenike(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Lion Kills OAU Staff, VC Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.