Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) (48620 Views)

Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by AquaBekee: 6:00pm On Jan 26
Nigerian Model Amara Ezenwoye Attracts Global Accolades As She Bags Masters In UK University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIymyRI0xqg?si=g_fl1L8zXai2-ZNn

Young Miss Amara Ezenwoye, younger sister to Esther Nwankwo is full of happiness following a giant academic accomplishment.

She has just concluded a Masters Degree in Strategic and Digital Marketing at the University of South Wales in the United Kingdom. With a grand convocation ceremony with other graduands at the institution's assembly hall.

Taking to the social media to announce the huge academic milestone, she said, "It took me years of sacrifice, pain, tears and patience to get here.

"A lot of people mocked me, some never believed, others were waiting for me to fail.

"I can be many things but when it comes to my goals, I do not relent. I did it"

The young mother has been in the UK in the past couple of years and decided to further her studies.

She had her first degree at National Open University ( NOUN). She was passionate in modeling while growing up and went ahead to contest a number of pageant shows.

Her graduation ceremony in UK witnessed a large turn out of family members, including her elder sister Peace Ezenwoye and her mother Mrs Immaculate Ezenwoye. The graduand also had her daughter in attendance.

While celebrating her giant strides as she was called on to receive her certificate, she displayed amazing and arresting model walk that shows a charisma of a veteran in the beauty and pageant industry in Africa and beyond.

Her sister's husband has since congratulated the sister-in-law, an entrepreneur for the academic feat, praying for God's favour upon her.

He applauded her for being hard working and committed to her dreams. He noted that despite the challenge of having to be a single mother, Amara pursued her dream vigorously till she actualized it.

The sister, Mrs Nwankwo has also hailed the huge victory as she applauded her elder sister Peace for ensuring their mother witness the memorable event of her daughter.

15 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by AquaBekee: 6:01pm On Jan 26
Wow

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by 6ixVille: 6:14pm On Jan 26
Sorry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by TechSavvyStack: 6:14pm On Jan 26
H

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Mandate2023: 6:14pm On Jan 26
There's nothing special about Nigerians graduating from abroad again, thousands of Nigerians are doing same across d world,dis should not be news beyond WhatsApp status........

274 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Penguin2: 6:15pm On Jan 26
Minus 1😏

3 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Agbadocassava: 6:15pm On Jan 26
How dis news stops Tinubu from spending 8 years as a president

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Enugurangers: 6:15pm On Jan 26
Congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by chopnaira: 6:15pm On Jan 26
Congratulobia

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by dukechilezie(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26
I don't understand this lady. Who mocked you and why were you mocked? Congratulations anyway.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by GGIA: 6:15pm On Jan 26
Does she model Vagina? cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by okomile(f): 6:15pm On Jan 26
Congratulations

Return back and enjoy our collective agbado
grin

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by chopnaira: 6:16pm On Jan 26
GGIA:
No. But she has one.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Mindlog: 6:16pm On Jan 26
Masters Degree in Strategic and Digital Marketing, nice course......na Indians dey plenty as course mates! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26
Book no hard na just your time dedication and concentration but many are lazy pressing phone morning till night

Congratulations dear

14 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by finallybusy: 6:16pm On Jan 26
There is a saying Nigerian boomers employ which I loathe, β€œthey.” Ask them who they are, they’ll stare at you like you spoke in tongues. That these acts trickled down to Gen Zs is baffling. The point of being young is doing away with archaic norms. Children seventeen years and older still believe in witches despite their ancestors never seeing one in action.

Now, β€œthey mocked me.” Who are the they?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26
Original slay mama
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Akonimohate12: 6:17pm On Jan 26
Sane country

4 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26
It's all about me and I in this world. Many times totally ignoring those that assisted along the way. For some people who helped them were mere stepping stones to their destination. Unfortunately man can never reach his destination, because he is only an actor in the play.

History is God's-story, and not about man at all, so how sad when people make everything about them. For every good that I have achieved, God did it, and only Him deserves the bragging right.

My goal is on the Lords day to be counted among the saints, and scream "we did it" together with all the saints, nothing matters more to me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 6:18pm On Jan 26
AquaBekee:
Wow

Please is her name Nosa? Because I no too understand this her large nose o angry

3 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by isaaczik: 6:18pm On Jan 26
D

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by ozo13(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26
Congratulations.l to her.she come resemble James brown in the 1st pix

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Chimarto: 6:19pm On Jan 26
How is this a news?

5 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by realmelodyblog(f): 6:19pm On Jan 26
LOLLLLLLLL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by justking(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:21pm On Jan 26
Make she go marry abeg

Waste of certificate when she could be married with children and helping her hubby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26
Who mocked you ? Abegggi πŸ™„

9 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by loswhite(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26
dukechilezie:
I don't understand this lady. Who mocked you and why were you mocked? Congratulations anyway.
Don't mind all this stupid girls with unknown haters created only In their imagination.

15 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by deltaF0SS: 6:24pm On Jan 26
East meets west, even I was confused at first
dukechilezie:
GGIA:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) / 7 Coronavirus Grammar Lessons You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.