Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) (6893 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:21am On Jan 29, 2019
I'll keep it simple and short. I've been chatting this lady for a while now. During those period I clearly stated we ain't friends and should expect me to ask her out someday. Today I did and she rejected. Now I reject her offer of friendship but she's obviously not happy with it.

Is she serious now?

Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by nifemi25(m): 5:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Honestly you have done the best.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by Beadex1(m): 5:31am On Jan 29, 2019
McEphiks:
I'll keep it simple and short. I've been chatting this lady for a while now. During those period I clearly stated we ain't friends and should expect me to ask her out someday. Today I did and she rejected. Now I reject her offer of friendship but she's obviously not happy with it.

Is she seriously now?

Lalasticlala
Seun
You dont ask a girl for permission to be her boyfriend but rather you start acting as one with her. From her chats she likes you and maybe wants to keep you as back plan (thats if she is in a relationship already) in case things fallout.

6 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by ubunja(m): 5:33am On Jan 29, 2019
DONT TOAST OVER SOCIAL NETWORKS.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2019
Beadex1:
You dont ask a girl for permission to be her boyfriend but rather you start acting as one with her. From her chats she likes you and maybe wants to keep you as back plan (thats if she is in a relationship already) in case things fallout.

I'm not ready to be a back plan bro. I want my next relationship to be my last before marriage. I'm done with bitches bro.

11 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2019
ubunja:
DONT TOAST OVER SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Lol... Distance between us bro
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2019
nifemi25:
Honestly you have done the best.
Thanks man

5 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by Beadex1(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2019
McEphiks:

I'm not ready to be a back plan bro. I want my next relationship to be my last before marriage. I'm done with bitches bro.
Dont be desperate bruh i understand your plight look well before you leap. Can you reduce this tense situation you both are in and chat normal with her and believe me the groove will fall back

7 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by emmyreb(f): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2019
You've done the right thing

Btw check for signature for Canon Camera sales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Bruh, you sitting on a goldmine! grin grin

Succesfully discontinue communications with this babe and see how all things will work out for your good! Good thing you already stated clearly that you don't want a platonic friendship. She'll be the one running back to you. You'll get her right where you want her to be. cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Just like that?
you expect her to give you a yes or no, just like that ?
Bro, you seem desperate, cause if I were to be in that girl's shoe I'd do same.
you don't just say a few hello's and boom you want a relationship, you gotta prove yourself first. like she said, if it's done that way maybe she would have dated hundred guys in 3 months.
SHE LIKES YOU... DON'T RUN AWAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by omamush(f): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Op it still seems you are a still little pained she rejected you even though she offered to remain friends and u said no, she only reacted like every sane human should by wanting to know why u don't want to be friends with her anymore..
the conversation ended afterall she accepted that u don't want to be friends anymore.

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2019
vikkimimi:
Just like that?
you don't just say a few hello's and boom you want a relationship, you gotta prove yourself first. like she said, if it's done that way maybe she would have dated hundred guys in 3 months.
She has a boyfriend, you know??

9 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by ValCon888: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Guys should always learn to walk away and stop settling for less. Its guys with very low self esteem that get trapped in the eternal pit known as the friendzone.

I applaud you op for rejecting her offer.

8 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Immediately a lady tells me she is dating someone, Damn!!!! Na to find my way ooo,

BTW this lady is cool sha, see correct conversation plus she was kinda emotional

12 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by femi4: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2019
McEphiks:

Congratulations....you ve successfully left the friendzone

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Beadex1:
WTF is back up boyfriend?? cheesycheesy What sort of confusion is that...cheesycheesy??

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by moneypussyweed(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2019
From your chat; you sound too serious for a lady. You make it look like a government work. Don't be too straight forward, you can be more caring than this. You can still reconsider her options and put more friendship to the conversation. Shalom!!!
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2019
vikkimimi:
Just like that?

From the first time we met we both discussed that my lady. I stated clearly from the beginning I am not searching for friends. You want that screenshot too?

In the conversation that preludes to me asking her out, I asked if there's anything she would still love to know about and she replied with a No.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Immediately a lady tells me she is dating someone, Damn!!!! Na to find my way ooo,

BTW this lady is cool sha, see correct conversation plus she was kinda emotional

Her sense of humor is super!
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2019
moneypussyweed:
From your chat; you sound too serious for a lady. You make it look like a government work. Don't be too straight forward, you can be more caring than this. You can still reconsider her options and put more friendship to the conversation. Shalom!!!

This conversation started 4 months ago when I travelled to see my dad. Not long enough?

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
WTF is back up boyfriend?? cheesycheesy What sort of confusion is that...cheesycheesy??

Am too good for that bro. I have a high self esteem. Call it pride, but I call it ego.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by Starboytwo(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2019
I dey your back bros....

I think she likes you though

Maybe you could ..........
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2019
McEphiks:

Her sense of humor is super!
Nice smileysmiley
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2019
McEphiks:

Am too good for that bro. I have a high self esteem. Call it pride, but I call it ego.
Lol...cheesycheesy
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2019
omamush:
Op it still seems you are a still little pained she rejected you even though she offered to remain friends and u said no, she only reacted like every sane human should by wanting to know why u don't want to be friends with her anymore..
the conversation ended afterall she accepted that u don't want to be friends anymore.

Lol.. See madam. She called me directly after the conversation and what she said is classified (To save her dignity). Did you missed the part that I told her am not in for friendship from the start of the convo? If you do, let me remind you ma'am. I stated clearly to her we're just two individuals trying to know if we're compatible.

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
I dey your back bros....
I think she likes you though
Maybe you could ..........

Do wetin bros? Warm yursef oooo. Lol
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by ubunja(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2019
McEphiks:

Lol... Distance between us bro
then why even toast her at all
Will you also be fvcking her over WhatsApp?

3 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by tejiri4(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2019
She already has a guy, while putting her through emotional trauma, do you want her to leave her guy for u?

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2019
ubunja:
then why even toast her at all Will you also be fvcking her over WhatsApp?
Lol
I'm a guy who allows things to fall into place with time.
Sex is not a good foundation for a relationship. Asin relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2019
tejiri4:
She already has a guy, while putting her through emotional trauma, do you want her to leave her guy for u?

But I told her from the start na.. Even before she handed her number to me. .. Why give it to me when you clearly know you're not in for a relationship?
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) by Bamz(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2019
What if she stumbles on this thread?

I really don't condone stuff like this. If you're in for a relationship that could lead to something, I'd say go for it. Most girls don't know what they want, but you can show her instead of talking so much.

Everyone is technically single until married.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man / Hilarious! See What This Guy Did After He Caught 2 Cockroach Having Sex (pics / Proud Of Your natural Beauty? Upload Your No Make Up Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.