Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US (35938 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by duncun: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by duncun: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
duncun:
I wish America can get there hands of Nigeria.. I swear you will be queueing up to get Ghanaian visa. You should be calling for the head of oshomole, akpabio, babchir, ganduge etal in this government if you so believe in your Buhari.

America is synonymous to the devil ,they give you chicken just to collect a human as payback ...
FIY , america do not wish nigeria development ,they like 3rd world countries depending on them ,that is how they penetrate & exploit countries
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by dominusgai(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
ericsmith:

America is synonymous to the devil ,they give you chicken just to collect a human as payback ...
FIY , america do not wish nigeria development ,they like 3rd world countries depending on them ,that is how they penetrate & exploit countries
You must be mistaking America for Britain. America wants people to be independent of them as fast as they can. Hence you see them hosting enterprise programs and giving enterprise grants to Africa up and down. Name one grant program Britain has carried out for Africans.
Outside the oil industry, name any other sector Britain has companies on that is training staffs.
But you have Microsoft, IBM, Andela and others hosting Coding training programs for youths in a bid to make them independent.
Or name one time Britain has done visa lottery for Africans. Only USA did it. Name how many Britain universities give scholarship to Africans, but a lot of US universities do it.
Once again, America is not interested in having us depend on them. Only Britain is.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by TMKsouth: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2019
dominusgai:

It was a white man
South Africa was not free until the white man decide to leave it. He decided.

Take it from a South African - this is a very ignorant statement you have made here.

Apartheid ended bcoz the regime had been squeezed tight and the state had been bankrupt due to international sanctions and boycotts. This was due to diplomatic efforts by black South Africans and civil disobedience that rendered the country ungovernable.

So your white gods were forced to surrender.

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by dominusgai(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:

Take it from a South African - this is a very ignorant statement you have made here.

Apartheid ended bcoz the regime had been squeezed tight and the state had been bankrupt due to international sanctions and boycotts. This was due to diplomatic efforts by black South Africans and civil disobedience that rendered the country ungovernable.

So your white gods were forced to surrender.
Hello, the sanctions could not have been approved due to the efforts of only black south Africans.
And the boycotts, was it done by black countries but by white countries. How many African countries were part of it? I repeat, if not for the white men willing to end the apartheid all efforts of the blacks would have been in vain. They decided
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by TMKsouth: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
dominusgai:

Hello, the sanctions could not have been approved due to the efforts of only black south Africans.
And the boycotts, was it done by black countries but by white countries. How many African countries were part of it? I repeat, if not for the white men willing to end the apartheid all efforts of the blacks would have been in vain. They decided

Some African countries that gave diplomatic support and military training: Botswana, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Sapo in Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Swaziland. Apartheid was an unsustainable project in a black majority country that was gradually surrounded by post-independence black countries by the late 80s. Zimbabwe's emancipation and the defeat of the SA troops in Angola exposed gaps in the buffer-zone that our colonial and pliable neighbours had previously offered.

U should also bear in mind that the ANC and the populace had become increasingly militant whereas they had for the longest time adopted the notion of a non-violent resistance.

Major white governments such as the US and UK actually supported the apartheid govt and vetoed UN decisions.

SAs freedom was a result of a combination of many and complex factors. Please don't reduce it to just Black and White.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

this guy sef undecided

who is talking of Zim /S.A.?

I'm talking of the USA here.

you really think America would have got rid of slavery without pressure from the abolitionists and other white folks who saw slavery as inhumane

Even after Britain outlawed slavery, monkey Africans (Madam tinubu dem) were still eagar to sell more of there pple

anyways I don't exchange much witt pseudo "Pan Africanists"

make una continue

Thats just a good piece of nonsense.

The abolition project was always an "African & friends" project that was eventually high-jacked by the "friends" and they ran way with the credit as per usual.

Futhermore, the only people that truly deserve credit for the inacting of "abolition" are Africans from all around the globe & their well connected friends.

Eurocentrics will have you believe that they deserve credit for abolition. That is false, incorrect; untrue.

There is little or no further credit for a muderous assasin that later retires from killing people. The credit is woven into acknowledgement of evil actions and inacting a change for the mere reason thar its the correct action to take. No further creditis can be given to Eurocentrics with regards to "abolition"

For example, lets assume i am a hired assasin that is paid to shoot and kill, now throughout my "career" i have killed 1,200 people by shooting them with a sniper rifle in the heas. Now, lets say, after a certain while i choose to reitire.

Question: Do i deserve to be praised since i have now retired from killing people?

Answer: No

Conclusion: No European, Arab nor Jew deserves an iota of credit with regards "abolition", as their credit is already woven into the fact that by retiring from assasin, they are deemed clean, and as a result, are now out of range from the full weight of the law.

The African abolitionist however, deserve all of the credit available. Yet they are not even mentioned in todays history, instead you and those similiarly to you peddle the false notion that Europeans are responsible for that project.

If turkeys could vote, they would never vote for the continuation of Xmas. Fact

That is to say, Europeans, Arabs and Jews at the time have zero amount to gain from starting the "abolition" process. They started the evil in the first place, therefore, there is no way they deserve any credit whatsoever.

More importantly, abolition is bound to have occur anyways, with or without the well appreciated help and supporting roles played by friendly white folk.

All the huge and significant leading roles regards abolition are played by Africans from all around the world. Africa and Africa's diaspora including both their friends are the real people responsible for the abolition of the evils of those days.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 2:40am On Mar 14, 2019
proxillin:

A worst dictator like idi amin...

Idi amin is one of the most decorated military commanders the world has ever seen ; an African hero and hall of fame candidate.

Idi Amin is in the top 10 of anyone's revolutionary African.

I put it to you that you are mistaken.

Or maybe you are talking about a different person bearing a similar name.

I refer to the greatest miltary mind to have come out of Uganda, Idi Amin, the self proclaimed "last king of Scotland".

No, Idin Amin is not up for your slander, think of a different name, maybe you want to say Ghengis Khan or something but Idi Amin is deemed an African hero. Remember that.

I concede that Idi Amin has nothing on Sankara and other Africanist e.g Dr Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Kwame Nkrumah, Saraki, Leopold Senghor, Jomo Kenyatta e.t.c; yet he was the right leader for those times whilst Sankara's Africanist concepts stand outstanding even today.

Idi Ami's plight is no more different to that of Colonel Ghadaffi's, i am right in thinking you dont determine him to be one of those derogatory names you use.

I assume you have been fed so much falsity that you confuse an African hero with a fabricated tyrant.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Ugosample(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Amujale:

Thats just a good piece of nonsense.

The abolition project was always an "African & friends" project that was eventually high-jacked by the "friends" and they ran way with the credit as per usual.

Futhermore, the only people that truly deserve credit for the inacting of "abolition" are Africans from all around the globe & their well connected friends.

Eurocentrics will have you believe that they deserve credit for abolition. That is false, incorrect; untrue.

There is little or no further credit for a muderous assasin that later retires from killing people. The credit is woven into acknowledgement of evil actions and inacting a change for the mere reason thar its the correct action to take. No further creditis can be given to Eurocentrics with regards to "abolition"

For example, lets assume i am a hired assasin that is paid to shoot and kill, now throughout my "career" i have killed 1,200 people by shooting them with a sniper rifle in the heas. Now, lets say, after a certain while i choose to reitire.

Question: Do i deserve to be praised since i have now retired from killing people?

Answer: No

Conclusion: No European, Arab nor Jew deserves an iota of credit with regards "abolition", as their credit is already woven into the fact that by retiring from assasin, they are deemed clean, and as a result, are now out of range from the full weight of the law.

The African abolitionist however, deserve all of the credit available. Yet they are not even mentioned in todays history, instead you and those similiarly to you peddle the false notion that Europeans are responsible for that project.

If turkeys could vote, they would never vote for the continuation of Xmas. Fact

That is to say, Europeans, Arabs and Jews at the time have zero amount to gain from starting the "abolition" process. They started the evil in the first place, therefore, there is no way they deserve any credit whatsoever.

More importantly, abolition is bound to have occur anyways, with or without the well appreciated help and supporting roles played by friendly white folk.

All the huge and significant leading roles regards abolition are played by Africans from all around the world. Africa and Africa's diaspora including both their friends are the real people responsible for the abolition of the evils of those days.

do you know what you are saying at all

What did Africans in Africa know about the abolitionist project in America in the 18th century? ?

Is it the African slaves that were already mentally broken (most of them) that would have been the major driver of the abolitionist project?

Orit is the black.folks that caused the serious divide in viees on slavery between the north and the south in the U.S.?

All you pseudo pan africanist black power goons are just jokers tongue tongue
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

do you know what you are saying at all

What did Africans in Africa know about the abolitionist project in America in the 18th century? ?

Is it the African slaves that were already mentally broken (most of them) that would have been the major driver of the abolitionist project?

Orit is the black.folks that caused the serious divide in viees on slavery between the north and the south in the U.S.?

All you pseudo pan africanist black power goons are just jokers tongue tongue

Just go to show your ignorance.

Go and research and get back to us with your findings and we can continue discussion.

If falsly claim the incorrect notion of who actually own the "abolition" process then you need to realise your compounding ignorance.

Stop and Think!

All the information is available in the public domain. And cease these nonsensical claims on history.

And i am not refereing to the fabricated history that supports false claims that Britain abolished slavery.

That is a false claim.

Blacks(sic) and their well connected friends fought to abolish slavery in their given regions.

Ultimately, Britain abolished slavery only in its jurisdiction by making use of the Slavery Abolition Act 1833, other nation that took part in the evil of those days followed suit in the later years. i.e France abolished slavery in 1848 and the U.S.A in 1865, all have in common a hard fought campaign by African individuals and groups with the well appreciated help from friendly white folks.

Furthermore, to support the above, African academics have found enough evidence to suggest that black(sic) communities exist in Britain and other parts of Europe prior to 1400 B.C.E. These communities are said to have been part of the pioneering force behind the "Abolition" process. Yet the discourse is later high-jacked by much of Europe's "political class"

That is the truth. All the falsity you peddle you need to drop and consider these truths

Question: Who are the Aboliionist?

Questiom: Who are "Black(sic) Lives Matter" ?

If you cannot answer correctly to either of these then you are devoid of the truth surrounding these matters.

According to African studies, the overwheming force behind either of these related campaignes are Africans. Any other effort can really only be seen as part of what professional athletes would call "supporters club".

But due to the fact that the post- modern world of today is currently dominated by the so called "Western World", its easy for them to sell to you those LIES.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Amujale:

Go and research and get back to us with your findings and we can continue discussion.

If falsly claim the incorrect notion of who actually own the "abolition" process then you need to realise your compounding ignorance.

Stop and Think!

All the information is available in the public domain. And cease these nonsensical claims on history.

undecided undecided

nigger we done

believe what you want
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

undecided undecided

nigger we done...

Please dont compound your ignorance by making use of the N- word.

I know the music industry makes you want to love that word.

I hate that word with a unique kind of passion.

Call me black in the stead.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Ugosample(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Amujale:

Please dont compound your ignorance by making use of the N- word.
I know the music industry makes you want to love that word.
I hate that word with a unique kind of passion.
Call me black in the stead.
nigger move on
how hard can that be nigger?
calling me ignorant when you got things mixed up yourself
face front nigger undecided
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

black move on

how hard can that be black?

calling me ignorant when you got things mixed up yourself

face front black undecided

Stop and Think!

And i am not refereing to the fabricated history that supports false claims that Britain abolished slavery.

That is a false claim.

Blacks and their well connected friends fought to abolish slavery in their given regions.

Ultimately, Britain abolished slavery only in its jurisdiction by making use of the Slavery Abolition Act 1833, other nation that took part in the evil of those days followed suit in the later years. i.e France abolished slavery in 1848 and the U.S.A in 1865, all have in common a hard fought campaign by African individuals and groups with the well appreciated help from friendly white folks.

Furthermore, to support the above, African academics have found enough evidence to suggest that black communities exist in Britain and other parts of Europe prior to 1400 B.C.E. These communities are said to have been part of the pioneering force behind the "Abolition" process. Yet the discourse is later high-jacked by much of Europe's "political class"

That is the truth. All the falsity you peddle you need to drop and consider these truths

Questiom: Who are "Black Lives Matter" ?

If you cannot answer correctly to either of these then you are devoid of the truth surrounding these matters.

According to African studies, the overwheming force behind either of these related campaignes are Africans. Any other effort can really only be seen as part of what professional athletes would call "supporters club".

But due to the fact that the post- modern world of today is currently dominated by the so called "Western World", its easy for them to sell to you those LIES.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Amujale:

Stop and Think!

That is a false claim.

Blacks and their well connected friends fought to abolish slavery in their given regions.

Furthermore, to support the above, African academics have found enough evidence to suggest that black communities exist in Britain and other parts of Europe prior to 1400 B.C.E. These communities are said to have been part of the pioneering force behind the "Abolition" process. Yet the discourse is later high-jacked by much of Europe's "political class"

Questiom: Who are "Black Lives Matter" ?

This guy ooooooo

E don do now, mr I sabi all.

I have heard you
Black folks na im spearhead the abolition movement (I don hear)

The white abolitionists were supporters club (according to you) I don hear.

Black folks are designed designed destroy each other and they do so till this very day.

you are right about one thing tho
The existence of blacks in continental Europe especially Even before the 10th century
tho they were not of west African stock, they were still black nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Ugosample(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Amujale:

Consider the truth behinde African history and cease peddling false and anti-African rhetoric, how hard can that be?

oh

now I'm peddling anti African rhetoric cheesy

Tell me something cheesy cheesy
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

The existence of blacks in continental Europe especially Even before the 10th century
tho they were not of west African stock, they were still black nonetheless.

I agree with you here, you are definitely a knowledgeable and with a well balanced view on world history and i truly commend you.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

Tell me something cheesy cheesy

Please, dont mind that comment:
Amujale:

You have be found definitely to be a knowledgeable and with a well balanced view on world history and i truly commend you for your efforts toward learning African history.

For me, to truly get understanding African history, certain conditions are to hold; one is to disregard foreign rhetoric, foreign hear say and all other anti-African discourse with regards to history.

Furthermore, to regard African history as genuine, If not written, deliberated-upon or judged beyond reasonable doubt to being correct and accurate by Africans, such writings that fit into these category, must for now, simply be deemed inadmissible.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by Amujale(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
What happens in Nigeria definitely affects the rest of the world. Arguably, Nigerians have one of , if not, the greatest influence on the entire African diaspora. The Green-White-Green reigns supreme and uncontested in most African communities presently around the world today. Yet there is a kind of intransigence in the relationship between Africans in general with much of the older diaspora in the Caribbean.

With that being the exception, Nigerians are normally held with high regards due to our good manners, flamboyant fashion styles, professional sports men/women, great musicians e.t.c

Hence, we need to become and or maintain the gigantic force of nature that the rest of the world often praise us with. Nigerians often set the agenda for all the blacks(sic) around the world. Fact
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by GermanMelania: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
duncun:
This man is telling Nigerians to rise up against tyranny. Stop being comfortable when evil is being committed in your country.
A Black man is always waiting for a white man to fight for there right, Just like they fought for the black folks in America to liberate them from slavery.
America already have seen the evil islamic agenda this tyrant has. But a black man is still doubting that it's not possible .

They have taken over your instituions.... you're still doubting!

They have used/still using Fulani herdsmen to kill and occupy to test your resolve... you're still doubting

Operation python dance will go over the country... you still can't smell the coffee.

Trump told Buhari to stop killing Christians you still can't get the rythm.
What is actually wrong with A black man's brain?

so the same people that enslaved them fought for thier rights? Go back to your history books. It was never about the slaves rights.
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by duncun: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US by duncun: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.