Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months (2664 Views)

How I Made My First 100k In A Week And 400k Within 5weeks. / MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] / Do You Need Practical Business Ideas And Funds? Come In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by Erec(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
dammy222:

I want to import as well but the courier/ shipping charges are so expensive. Most even doubles / triples the price of the goods. Do you know of any shipping company that won't cost me much?
Hello Dammy, if you in Lagos, please contact me. Check my signature.
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by levitate: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Neduzze5:

Drop your number let's meet. Or contact me via my signature. We can be of help to you.
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by levitate: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Hello... Sorry to bother u sir but please how do I reach u I need some information regarding the pure water business... More like a mentor and a guardian...
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by levitate: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Hello... Sorry to bother u sir but please how do I reach u I need some information regarding the pure water business... More like a mentor and a guardian...
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by Businessideas: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Erec:
Good Morning Good people of Naira land.

I am in great need of help. I'm a young man in my late 20 and the arrow head my younger ones will look up to. My dad is late so pratically things need to be done to enable me support their education.( 3 of them in, numbers) .

I have been underemployed for 3 years now but was able to set aside 200k in my savings. I want to venture into any business that can convert the 200k investment into 400k or above in six month. This will be possible in a business I can make 50% or 60% of the investment monthly.

Please I need your help from your practical knowledge which business can give me this return and I will appreciate it greatly.

Thank you in advance.

This is the most comprehensive business opportunities handbook.
It's available in print, audio and mobile app.
Click on this link to download the free version of the book from Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by foand: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2019
I have a business proposal you can do with #100k,Whatsapp me 08068488055
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by emperorventure4(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Support my business
mini importation business, you are guaranteed 50% returns after one month. but the maximum investment is 50k. cos my shop is small I stay in Enugu
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by Twinkle004(f): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
JoanOluchi:
In addition to that, you can also start an online store or a physical one... Import items from AliExpress at a cheaper rate and sell for almost X2 of the price...
I'm thinking of starting soon... You just have to know your nearest post office, postal address, and fast selling niche..
Hi Oluchi, I love your idea and am also interested in it. Can you put me through, especially the shipping aspect. Thanks... My WhatsApp number - 07062206277
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by Prolificdeman: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
emperorventure4:
Support my business
mini importation business, you are guaranteed 50% returns after one month. but the maximum investment is 50k. cos my shop is small I stay in Enugu

What do you sell bro, I may like to know more about the business.
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by SmartMindsFx: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Erec:

I am in great need of help. I'm a young man in my late 20 and the arrow head my younger ones will look up to. My dad is late so pratically things need to be done to enable me support their education.( 3 of them in, numbers) .

I have been underemployed for 3 years now but was able to set aside 200k in my savings. I want to venture into any business that can convert the 200k investment into 400k or above in six month. This will be possible in a business I can make 50% or 60% of the investment monthly.

Please I need your help from your practical knowledge which business can give me this return and I will appreciate it greatly.

Thank you in advance.
partner with us at SmartMindsEmpire.

We trade the Forex, Crypto, and Stock Markets.
Call me on 08066328774 or WhatsApp
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by nzube89(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
emperorventure4:
Support my business
bro what and what do you import
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by Ayodeb(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Join Mega Success Team you can earn more than that with N23,500!!!
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by emperorventure4(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Prolificdeman:

What do you sell bro, I may like to know more about the business.
l sell footwear's male and female I am also a real estate agent
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by emperorventure4(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2019
nzube89:
bro what and what do you import
sell footwear's male and female I am also a real estate agent
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by Adedayo1441(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'd advice you venture into Affiliate Marketing.
You'd learn atleast 8 high paid digital skills for free and also earn while learning.
You can listen to this presentation on how it works or message me via WhatsApp https:///3qy9XF5
Affiliate Marketing is the new oil money.
I made 100k within 6days!

You can check my update on this platform today to know more.
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by Erec(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
There are times we need advice and when we have one, what we do with such advice matters alot. God bless you all for your wonderful advice. However during this period and now I tried alot of things that fails while some gave some margin. I learn alot.

One that was sure was the POS business I established 3rd quarters of this year. I made a minimum of 2K daily while I was still engaged with my work from job. That practically save my salary been eaten up by little expenses .

Now I want to move to another phase in 2022, and it is a year of partnership, collaboration and empowerment. And whose qualify?

Anybody waiting to get a job, anybody who want to make some money during his /her off days, anyone who want thier idle fund to be at work and make sure ruturn daily, anyone who tired of being boss unnecessary and want to start out etc....

Dear Nigerians youth both graduate, undergraduate and SSCE holders (O'Level) , it is OK for you to have a dream job, have ego and be also shy, however with all this things, life won't stop, it has to be lived with it accompany expenses.

To assist in my own way. Here is my proposal for any one is interested.

1) My current spot, equipment and customer base at my pos spot will be avail to you.

2) In addition, free accommodation will be offered if you leave outside Jakande, lekki, Lagos

3) If you want this opportunity, you are required to have 100K minimum to run the business. This is small I will support you with cash to compliment your daily running.

4) You only need to sign a guarantor form by your parents or relative of their consent to allow you engage in this and abide by the rule of engagement.

5) You will pay 5K rental fee per week. This is what you make in a day or 2 days maximum so the remsmaing days are your profit.

You can contact me zero 8 0 three 9 fifty 4 fourty 5 seventy 2.

Erec:

Thank you in advance.
Re: Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months by MrPADDY(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO BUSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Money Rituals! / Curious About This New MTN Bonus Promo,customers To Win A Plane / The Most Common Business Plan Mistakes -- And other Posts from WealthResult.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.