Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell (26202 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Ebenezerk2: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
She came back for this year competition, it happened yesterday night
Eke40seven:
Am I living in the past. I thought this was late year.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Yewandequeen(f): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Awol1:
Can't this just get a plastic surgery?

And I hope all her pictures of when she was whole has been destroyed because sighting any could be disastrous for her psychology.
do you have any idea of how many surgeries she has undergone to get to this stage? Over 100 in case you dont know.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by bejick(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
vaiwize:
Simon don tey 4 dis business

It could be yours for 80k call 09077905402
Location PH..

You move am from person house ?, abeg no vex i say make i ask grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria youth are powerful than oldest thieves
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by mightyhazell: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Awol1:

And I hope all her pictures of when she was whole has been destroyed because sighting any could be disastrous for her psychology.
she has done lots and lots of it,.. U know wetin be burn?? From a crashed plane?

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Her performance is great.. He has a good vocal range

Just take a look at the suspense Simeon Cowell gave everyone before hitting the buzzer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by IamPlato(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
So Science And Tech Can Not Even Restore Her Beauty. Shame On Science and Tech!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Jaqenhghar: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Awol1:

Her psychology will be just fine. The only place and people that will remind her of her looks or make her feel less than human is Niggeria and Niggerians. If she was to audition in that cesspit no one will give her a chance. They will deem her too ugly no matter how talented she is. The reason why Niggerians are now celebrating her is because the oyinbos are celebrating her.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Dottore: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
GE9JA:

cheesy grin grin itumo? Is it your Wayo? grin
Not my wayo but I'm concerned about possible victims

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Cannicus: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dottore:

We shall have words with him.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Dottore: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cannicus:

We shall have words with him.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by systemz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Video or adonbiliv
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by HallaDaTruth: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEq0vuqXDco

I WISH KECHI SUCCESS, YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOOD REASONS I STILL CALL MYSELF A NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by HallaDaTruth: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by GE9JA(f): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dottore:

There ain't any victims or whatsoever you might be thinking. This legitimate, just a trapping headline.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by steve6: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Emotional !!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Schwartz: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Eke40seven:
Am I living in the past. I thought this was late year.
No. It was uploaded 16 hours ago. This is the latest AGT only for past champions
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell by Olubachar(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Excellent performance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paper and pencil Artwork Of Genevieve Nnaji / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.