Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mother-in-law - Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 5 (511 Views)

My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / Mother-in-law - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 5 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2019
*Mother-In-Law - Episode 5*

�‍♂�‍♂��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀���

The story continues....

Gold Bank, Mrs. Asibong’s office
“Have you received the gift?” Mrs. Asibong asked Udo. “Yes Eme, the lords are grateful you obeyed them.” “I would be happy if my son is allowed to enjoy his new wife for some time before his strength begins to fail him.” “Your requests are becoming too much Eme. I think you should spend some time with the lords and make them realize how you feel about this. As for me, you are not going to hear from me or even see me for the next fourteen years.

My job is done here.” And that was it. Udo dropped the call. Mrs. Asibong was not happy the way he left and....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/01/29/mother-in-law-episode-5/
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 5 by Ann2012(f): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2019
Nawa oooo
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 5 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Well done Op

(1) (Reply)

Zion Rufus’ Diary Of A Lagos Girl Ep7 Catch All New Episodes At Www.lingoafrica. / ,demigods Ⓒfawn / Three Ways To Remind Your Spouse You Deeply Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.