Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry (10602 Views)

US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by urahara(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
goaldynboy:

Do you have sense at all?! [b]USA that disintegrated the former USSR into numerous countries?! Is it the one you are joking with
?! USA is just giving Russia respect due to the fact that they are also a nuclear power country; that does not mean that USA can't prevail over Russia!![/b]

The u.s.a never broke u.s.s.r . The u.s.s.r imploded on it's own
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by urahara(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Larryndelaw:

I agree Russia anex part of Ukraine but what did your mighty America or EU do to Russia. Do u know the implications of annexing part of a sovereign country?
Nigeria was never the owner Bakassi . it belongs to cameroon. Go and READ history. It is all abt the myopic of some Nigerians that feeds on news on internet without making any research. So you cannot compare Crimea to Bakassi. Its a different issue entirely. Ukraine did not give crimea to Russia rather Russia annex it forcefully with their military. Did u get my Lecture?

Do u know the majority of people living in crimea are Russians ? So it wasn't like Russia used war to annex Crimea.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by marvin906(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
goaldynboy:

Do you have sense at all?! USA that disintegrated the former USSR into numerous countries?! Is it the one you are joking with?! USA is just giving Russia respect due to the fact that they are also a nuclear power country; that does not mean that USA can't prevail over Russia!!

Dude do your research properly.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by dadark: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
post=75221199:

As long as the citizens of the country love that, nothing we can say from Naija!

if its what they want,then so be it....

this cant happen in nigeria....

the military will just beat everybody up and show america the middle finger....
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

How can you say no country will buy Nigeria's oil. It's funny!

EU and USA can do nothing I repeat. They need us more than we need them.

niger delta oil you parasite!
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
dadark:

if its what they want,then so be it....

this cant happen in nigeria....

the military will just beat everybody up and show america the middle finger....

I know you're are a substance abuser yet try to stay sober for at least an hour or so a day!
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by dadark: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I know you're are a substance abuser yet try to stay sober for at least an hour or so a day!

better dont try it in nigeria....na common people like you will suffer the consequence....

dont think you can do anyhow in a african nation....

look libya....do they have peace today after they got rid of ghadaffi....??

use your head for once....

because you hate somebody,doesnt mean everybody must hate the person too....
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by AllenSpencer: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

niger delta oil you parasite!

Our Oyel crew grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by ollah2: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
dominusgai:

Hmm, so you are the one that knows everything.

Where did i say that?
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Maduro: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Russia behind Maduro

That's the best America can do.

I’m a one-man army..I don’t need any backups
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Slimpotter(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
fredoooooo:
Blaaady bastards Oil is there you will see them there angry
Exactly, as ant sees sugar, that's how they see oil
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Slimpotter(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2019
fineboynl:
one of the reason China economy need to be brought down.
why would you want China's economy to be brought down
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Slimpotter(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
anonymous1759:
Another civil War might be loading.... America causing more harm than good technically... You'll just sit down from your house and dictates who become president in a soverign state... The chaos you caused in Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc it's still on going. Tomorrow after you destroyed the country beyound repair you'll still label them as failed state... I know understand why some world leaders rather die than step down because of the US it's pure fuckery....

I'm still here wondering who even gave them the right to threaten a sovereign government, who.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by anonymous1759(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Slimpotter:

I'm still here wondering who even gave them the right to threaten a sovereign government, who.

I don't know my bro too much power and Technology. That's only them wants to have Nuclear weapon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? / Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify / Instead Of Raining Water In Thailand It Rained Fishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.