Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) (65813 Views)

Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu Receive President Tinubu At State House, Marina / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Lunockgold: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Amarabae post=75224048]Orji uzor kalu will be buried politically after Mou Ohuabunwa defeats him again in Abia North 2019 senatorial election.
Devilish man with a Jezebel of a mother madam hw are u,where ve u been
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Lunockgold: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Amarabae:
Orji uzor kalu will be buried politically after Mou Ohuabunwa defeats him again in Abia North 2019 senatorial election.
Devilish man with a Jezebel of a mother
amarachi oriaku hw r u.
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Krafty006: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Igbo kwenu .... 0818-166-3616

Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Orji Uzor Kalu have this locked down in Aba

Aba for APC

Aba for President Buhari and the Prof

NEXT LEVEL is unstoppable! 4 + 4 = Diversification Agenda

Come FeBuhari... Locate the APC logo

Vote wisely with your INDEX finger NOT your thumb finger so as to count as a valid vote.

God bless you as you vote.

So you think?

Ariaria for ATIKU
Ahia ohuru for ATIKU
Cemetery for ATIKU
Ekoha for ATIKU
kent for ATIKU....

In short, Aba Ngwa for ATIKU!.

"The dead voting the dead".
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Hushteddy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
numen:
Because the welcome party is practically nonexistent all of a sudden Igbos are betrayers?

Must people support your candidate?

Please grow up!

Do you even know the meaning of betray? Give me one good example?

This childishness is too much!

Mumu check below the meaning of what I said

Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Toscarel: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hushteddy:

I kn ur brain is not working properly.

Check below the meaning. Mumu

and the mumu checked Google and exposed himself self as the dullard he is. Betrayal is the act , betrayer is the person that perpetrated the act itti , okpo go school u no gree
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Hushteddy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Toscarel:

and the mumu checked Google and exposed himself self as the dullard he is. Betrayal is the act , betrayer is the person that perpetrated the act itti , okpo go school u no gree

betrayal
/bɪˈtreɪəl/Submit
noun
the action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery.

"the betrayal by the king by his daughter"

synonyms:

disloyalty, treachery, perfidy, perfidiousness, bad faith, faithlessness, falseness; duplicity, deception, double-dealing; breach of faith, breach of trust, stab in the back, Judas kiss; double-cross, sell-out; trahison des clercs; rarefalse-heartedness, Punic faith

"a cowardly act of betrayal"
revelation, disclosure, divulging, giving away, leaking, leak, telling;
raredivulgation
"the betrayal of a secret"
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by UncletC: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
post=75223704:
Too much swags already to welcome the swaggalicious President and his Vice!
buhari stocking in a jumpa-like sown top....dressing abuse
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by berrystunn(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

How far do you know? Speak from the position of knowledge my friend.

We are PDP

Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Toscarel: 12:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Hushteddy:

betrayal
/bɪˈtreɪəl/Submit
noun
the action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery.

"the betrayal by the king by his daughter"

synonyms:

disloyalty, treachery, perfidy, perfidiousness, bad faith, faithlessness, falseness; duplicity, deception, double-dealing; breach of faith, breach of trust, stab in the back, Judas kiss; double-cross, sell-out; trahison des clercs; rarefalse-heartedness, Punic faith

"a cowardly act of betrayal"
revelation, disclosure, divulging, giving away, leaking, leak, telling;
raredivulgation
"the betrayal of a secret"
the mumu is still arguing u said the Igbos are betrayals
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by numen(m): 3:34am On Jan 30, 2019
You really think calling people names has any significance other than advertising your flaws and insecurities?

#Bye
Hushteddy:

Mumu check below the meaning of what I said
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Hushteddy(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Toscarel:

the mumu is still arguing u said the Igbos are betrayals

When I say Igbos, I didn’t mention a single person. I pity you, your parents wasted money for school fees. They better go get back their money. Oniokpo
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Koval12(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Delivar:

Where do you reside?
Gbagada, Lagos
Re: Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) by Toscarel: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hushteddy:

When I say Igbos, I didn’t mention a single person. I pity you, your parents wasted money for school fees. They better go get back their money. Oniokpo

I rest my case mumu go to and ask a sound person around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.