Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Moses Relishes Winning Debut For Fenerbahce; Thankful To Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses Relishes Winning Debut For Fenerbahce; Thankful To Fans (490 Views)

Thankful To God’ — Osimhen ‘thrilled’ Returning To Training After Injury-induced / Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moses Relishes Winning Debut For Fenerbahce; Thankful To Fans by solbase10(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Victor Moses is thrilled to have made a winning debut with Fenerbahce in Monday’s 3-2 win over Yeni Malatyaspor in a Turkish Super Lig clash at the Ulker Stadium, reports Completesports.com.

The 28-year-old Chelsea loanee came on for Yassine Benzia in the 66th minute to help his side record their first win in their last five games.

“Very important win,” Moses said in his post-match interview.
“We are very happy. From the first moment of the match, you saw how willing and determined we were. I am very happy to be a player at this club.

“It was a great feeling coming on. The atmosphere was great and incredible. I can’t believe it. I have heard a lot about Fenerbahce fans, but it was really amazing to see them with my own eyes.”

Read More: https://www.completesports.com/moses-debut-fenerbahce-fans/

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Manager Sarri Decides, Says Hazard Can Leave / See What Aguero Said After Man City Destroyed Chelsea 6 – 0 / Real Madrid 1-4 Ajax:"am Stunned That Ajax Humiliated Real Madrid" - Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.