Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same (60680 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by wayne4loan: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
X
ofuonyebi:

So, what goes around...also come around?...chai!
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by immortalcrown(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nobody is a thief unless caught stealing.

But, think of it, the accused did not make any assertion to either justify her action or prove that the accuser is also a bird of the same feather.
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
banty:
all these thing's u know yet you dey nairaland dey run free ad?

That's why you would not grow. If you are not interested just waka pass

1 Like

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Two mad women that don't want to respect themselves. Idiots
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Debbylicious(f): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
undecidedYeye woman
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Jason007: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Life is too short for all this drama

DO YOU OWN or MANAGE a BUSINESS? LET'S HELP YOU CONSULT, MANAGE, and KEEP RECORDS. we are LEASEFORCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES @ PLOT 170 Oyadiran street Sabo yaba call: 08028517263 www.leaseforce.com.ng Info@leaseforce.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Almaiga: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
All Igbos have hatred for their fellow Igbo's. Yeye people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by OdefaGirl(f): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:
Are you high or low in spirit?

I can't even see the person I quoted again. Na waa!
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin thats good..at least ppl who love cheating around should get married to each other.
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by holluphemydavid(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Damage control
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by rame18(f): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Same way she posted her friends nude on Facebook is the same way she should have apologized there too. That woman would have had it hot if she tried it with a bitch, disgrace your friend in public and you apologize in secret. This is how people commit murder.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by rame18(f): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
lefulefu:
grin thats good..at least ppl who love cheating around should get married to each other.

angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
rame18:
Same way she posted her friends nude on Facebook is the same way she should have apologized there too. That woman would have had it hot if she tried it with a bitch, disgrace your friend in public and you apologize in secret. This is how people commit murder.
cheesycheesy
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
rame18:

angry grin
wen innocent faithful partners get married to unrepentant cheats d tin dey pain me but wen two unrepentent cheats marry each oher then its a balanced equation grin
rame18:

angry grin
wen innocent faithful partners get married to unrepentant cheats d tin dey pain me but wen two unrepentent cheats marry each oher then its a balanced equation

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by rame18(f): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy

I read that story and got angry, that woman needs to be taught a lesson. Some Igbo ladies cheat with all the millions paid to acquire them and they in turn demand respect from people around. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by rame18(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
lefulefu:
wen innocent faithful partners get married to unrepentant cheats d tin dey pain me but wen two unrepentent cheats marry each oher then its a balanced equation grin wen innocent faithful partners get married to unrepentant cheats d tin dey pain me but wen two unrepentent cheats marry each oher then its a balanced equation

this story wanna spoil my joy.
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
rame18:

I read that story and got angry, that woman needs to be taught a lesson. Some Igbo ladies cheat with all the millions paid to acquire them and they in turn demand respect from people around. undecided
You wanna cause trouble, right?? cheesycheesycheesy Stories like this, discourages me
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Triangles1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Who say Igbos no dey sleep around after marriage.
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by rame18(f): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You wanna cause trouble, right?? cheesycheesycheesy Stories like this, discourages me

Which trouble did I cause again na Nigerians don't like the hear the truth.
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
rame18:

Which trouble did I cause again na Nigerians don't like the hear the truth.
Okay smiley.....lipsrsealedlipsrsealed I'll be silent
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by rame18(f): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Okay smiley.....lipsrsealedlipsrsealed I'll be silent

Are you Igbo I sha know that they will come for me.
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
rame18:

Are you Igbo I sha know that they will come for me.
Nah I am not... smiley
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by kellyboo: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wow! Really,?
I can help you with a solar power system where you can enjoy power supply at least 8hours daily for as low as #155,000 for your tv, ceiling fan, home theater, decoder/DVD, laptop and phones.
Chat me up if interested.
Payment after installation .
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by akeentech(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hakeem2018:

Contacts and Website on Banners
You no get money to buy ads space on Nairaland?
mynd44 ban dis guy
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
rhythyson:
Na dem if you know you know

Why u no use toilet bro? undecided
Re: Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same by HyAccent: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
This second story is an after thought.
In original video Nkiru never for once denied the allegations.
The accuser did not sleep with the accused 's hubby.
So this second story, get as e be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christopher Ogah Rapes 2 Girls: Police Arrest Nasarawa APC Chairman / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.