Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State (19107 Views)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Tapout(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
erico2k2:
Never ever run away from Armed Police. RIP young man

yo bro, as far as he wasn't seen with any weapon, and he wasn't armed... He has every right to run without being shot at pls.

But then this is Nigerian.

Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by andyprez(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
It’s such a shame/privilege that I’m in this country at this time.

The first reason feels like all hope is lost while the second feels the urge for me to do something.

What everyone fails to understand is that if this country goes haywire (which looks like happening soon), we all will loose something.

I only pray we all have the wisdom and boldness to fight these oppression and manipulations as one people.

@CamaraGuy, thanks for the first step.

Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by James4bright(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thorough investigation should take place, conclusions shouldn't be drawn yet.

Note: In need of intriguing articles that would get your audience fascinated? Check my signature. Thanks.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Habibfazaz: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Which kind wahala be this!

#ENDSARS
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by IbrahimDamola: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Booharii encouraged the new IGP Adamu to give SARS more freedom to kill southerners.

Buhari hates rule of law and loves only tyranny.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by leisuretym: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
op, use your sense, you are suppose to know this is buhari regime , no rule of law , he can lock up anybody and suspend anybody and kill anybody without due process of court trial, you should know that by now.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
#ENDSARS
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tapout:

yo bro, as far as he wasn't seen with any weapon, and he wasn't armed... He has every right to run without being shot at pls.

In the US you will be shot at as well cos by running you pose a risk.do not 4get. It was only discovered he had no weapon when searched layer not b4.
You remember the case of the guy who got shot in London don underground?he was told to stop but he did not
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by OBAGADAFFI: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tapout:

You are wrong.

Once you're arrested, don't run. You will the shot if you try running.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by fergieboy: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chepy:
RIP. These SARS guys are worse criminals than our poor youths. I don’t have sympathy for them even on their deathbeds.
Boss long time o.. You just abandoned us for that WhatsApp group.. Make I get your control
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by KKKWHITE(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
if you are innocent there is no point running
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Vizzim: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
I'll continue saying it. Nigeria need to have a store in where firearms will be sold.
How can Someone just kill a innocent man like chicken.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by KKKWHITE(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Don't see anything bad about SARS. if you are a guy you do a legit job, dress decently and have good manners they will never ever harass you our youth of theses days are too corrupt
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by seangy4konji: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
No Pursue.no weapon....justvstraight killing...

Nigeria...

What of innocent until proven guilty..

I hardly go far from home again..
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by omoteacher(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

All these yeye bloggers, from your first sentence you mentioned 'suspected to an armed robber'. Later you changed the story again. Please, stop causing unwanted confusion just to get traffic. NL moderators please always proof read some of these news before posting them.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by vaiwize: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
God save us

It could be yours for 100k call 09077905402
Location PH..

Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by sanmtiago(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
This SARS people wicked die and most of em are illiterates. My ordeal with them just made me realize that young boys are not safe at all. Yo u need see the way them harass me for totally nothing cry
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by manlawal(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
seth4ever:
there is something no right about this post, those are not the regular guns that SARS operative carry only DSS
you only the sensible person here , others are just shouting SARS without knowing the different
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Akuruoulo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is what happened in a zoowish country
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by willyo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
MyGeneration:
The boy was at fault. Watch the video first and judge. An armed robbery took place and suspects were being rounded up to be questioned, all of a sudden one tried to run when he was told to lie down.
Did he really think he could trigger happy men with Ak47 he should have just obeyed.

Rip to the dead

U are justifying the killing?

Guy, Goan look bush... that's ur deserved place of stay
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Afritop(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
The useless police PRO will quickly justify this SARS action by tagging the victim an armed robber and that he tried to disarm his menangry
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Triniti(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
calddon:
If the pictures posted are of the actual incident then The writeup may be misleading..do SARS operators use tavor rifles??
I was about to say the same thing, these guys are Dss personnel
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Afritop(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
MyGeneration:
The boy was at fault. Watch the video first and judge. An armed robbery took place and suspects were being rounded up to be questioned, all of a sudden one tried to run when he was told to lie down.
Did he really think he could trigger happy men with Ak47 he should have just obeyed.

Rip to the dead
It's either you were the armed robber because I am surprised the way you quickly concluded that an armed robbery took place or you are a very sick person who clamour to be in a sick society
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by mixratio(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
thats sad. assuming he was guilty of the offence sef, would the court sentence him to death?
If the officer was trigger happy cant he shoot him in the legs instead of aiming to kill?
somebody will leave nigerial and still go to hell again. na wa o
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by kellyboo: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wow! Really,?
I can help you with a solar power system where you can enjoy power supply at least 8hours daily for as low as #155,000 for your tv, ceiling fan, home theater, decoder/DVD, laptop and phones.
Chat me up if interested.
Payment after installation .
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
cry cry cry cry
I decree and declare that It shall never be well with them.
It’s just a matter of time, u that shot will still DIE.
I can only assure you that yours will be more PAINFUL than this.

I don’t expect him to SURVIVE that.
He was SHOT in the chest.
Gunshots to the CHEST die instantly.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by gigante: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
That is not SARS, that's clearly DSS look at their guns, the Israeli made 'IMI Tavor Tar-21' which is the official gun of DSS, added to their easily identifiable uniforms.

But its still a despicable act.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
MyGeneration:

Rip to the dead
You are not HUMAN.
I thank God, I am not sharing same COUNTRY with someone like you.
Do you really know the meaning of REFLEX...?
My JOY is that No ONE can CHEAT Death...
Have you ever imagined how yours will be... ??

Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It / Herders, Farmers Clash In Araro, Oyo Community. Many Injured / Unmarried Lovers Poison Their 6-Month-Old Baby In Gwarinpa, Abuja