Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State (19109 Views)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Chepy: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:

Boss long time o.. You just abandoned us for that WhatsApp group.. Make I get your control
You still dey the hustle?
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
pooozeee:
It's like the guy is white has been shot dead, justice must prevail, a tym will come everyone will carry weapons to stop harassment from police and SARS
Honestly
I see something WORSE than BoKo Haram coming.
All Regions will be affected
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Hoodbilonia: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
ive only ran away from sars with motor and na because i refuse stop and search shit for bike/car.
last last dey turned left when i was already on 130mph dem don lost. but if its too close range 1on one last last na bail mysef.but before that happens we must rub minds and bargain.fuc all those statements shiiit. my statement is your cut. simple. never run away from sars. remain cool..confident and calm.after all na street u sef dey do. give them and watch them worship u. but dnt make friends wit them..not even your phone nos
fuc
fuc
stay indoors only
for now

sars wey i knw for benin dey used registered vehicles
or mitsubishi commercial bus
and dey all hold ak47
dey look like sss/dss

men see as he jus die.bullet no good for body o
he for run zig zag dat way its hard for straight bullet
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Slymonster(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
The black van,gun and dress style is dss
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by fergieboy: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chepy:
You still dey the hustle?
Baba I still they hustle o.. Nothing don show o.. Abeg help your boy

This na my WhatsApp link

https:///2347064255205

Tuale boss
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
AreaFada2:
That guy is most likely innocent. Where is the weapon he was caught with? shocked shocked shocked
His only crime is to have been born in Nigeria.

RIP.
Yeah that's true, that should be his only crime.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
pooozeee:
It's like the guy is white has been shot dead, justice must prevail, a tym will come everyone will carry weapons to stop harassment from police and SARS
that's the era I'm looking forward. I swear, he go too sweet. Self defence would be fun!
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by mozona(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
that is what they are good at
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by adeyemik: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
These are DSS operatives, except, NPF - SARS has been licensed to carry Tavor TAR 21, a 550 meters range rifle.

Shooting an unharmed person that is less than 30 meters away, with such a rifle, is callous and totally inhuman. Whoever, fire the shot must be charged for murder, he is in no form of danger, why fire to kill the guy?

Nigerian young men are gradually becoming endangered species in the hands of untrained NPF, SARs and DSS. While the young ladies are becoming endangered species in the hands of yahoo ++ and ritualist political god fathers.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by akinleye12345(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
this should be DSS nt SARS
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by armadeo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Riversides2003:
They have resumed this madness again. I don’t know why we just do not value people’s life in this country. Just some few days ago in Spain we all saw how many billions spent by the Spanish government to save a 2 years old girl trapped in a pit, believe me in Nigeria government will never spend such to save a whole local government.

I can assure you that Nigerian government will spend 10x that to rescue a local government on paper but the cash will magically disappear

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by GentleMoney: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I thought SARS died with the former IGP
Hmm..
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by giddykay: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
That is done by dss officials...not sars
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Riversides2003(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
armadeo:

I can assure you that Nigerian government will spend 10x that to rescue a local government on paper but the cash will magically disappear

Yeah u right bogus figures on paper, God will visit everybody dragging the country backwards with his vengeance. They come abroad and see how things been done here but go back and steal our collective National wealth.
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by stan111(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
This forum gat watch d news they put here ooo. The guy that was shot is a suspected cultist. There is an ongoing clash between cults in Benin city. No be Armed robber ohhh
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nbote:
So afta catching him dey shot him ryt there on scene? And one was wondering why No one lifted a finger to help d police whose vehicle broke down
Egbon what is your point
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by Jgovt(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
He wasn't at fault bros.. As a police man you're supposed to chase a suspect especially when he's unharmed, the policeman is totally at fault
MyGeneration:
The boy was at fault. Watch the video first and judge. An armed robbery took place and suspects were being rounded up to be questioned, all of a sudden one tried to run when he was told to lie down.
Did he really think he could trigger happy men with Ak47 he should have just obeyed.

Rip to the dead
Re: SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State by great063(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
These SARS men are bastards, may they fall in a worse manner than this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unmarried Lovers Poison Their 6-Month-Old Baby In Gwarinpa, Abuja / Herders, Farmers Clash In Araro, Oyo Community. Many Injured / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.