Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived (794 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) / Aliyu Abdullahi Shares Picture Of Tinubu Urinating On Himself / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by Mandynews(f): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has shared pictures from his trip to ancient city of Corinth in Greece. where he visited some of the Biblical historic sites in the land.
Reno Omokri also shared photos which shows the place where Apostle Paul lived for 18 months in the ancient city of Corinth.

He wrote:
This is the house where Apostle Paul lived for 18 months in the ancient city of Corinth. A church was built at the location.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1090191713329704960?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/reno-omokri-visits-greece-shares-picture-of-where-apostle-pauls-lived/

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by femijay8271(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
cool so na me first comment? Haaa! Baba God, pls I need miracle in my life, let all my enemies be put to shame. I just want that ur mercy oh Lord God Almighty embarassed.

Nice one Reno. cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by haywire07(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2019
If a church was built on the location, then this actually is not where Paul lived
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by princemillla(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Beautiful.

The queen Sheba site too should be graced like this and turned to a tourist center
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by globalresource: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Lovely
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by Abfinest007(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
buhari tormentor swagger is out of this world
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by Emeks008(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you have a factory or you intend to set up your juice/ yoghurt factory and you need a resource man to formulate your drinks for you, WhatsApp this line 08020784896.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by Built2last: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
This guy is enjoying his life.

Call him names. He doesn't care
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
I don't know what to say
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Greece, Shares Picture Of Where Apostle Paul's Lived by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Reno my man!!!
if you weren't married ehn

The buhari slayer!!!
not like i support pdp but i just like the factful uppercuts reno dishes this adminstration

buhari right now

(1) (Reply)

CISS Finally Breaks Silence On Suspension Of CJN, Backs Buhari / Better Don Land Kano, Kano Is Atikulated / Mathematical Proof That Buhari's 4x4 = 1tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.