Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Corps Member Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau (315 Views)

Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by rhonard(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Military Commander, Operation Safe Haven, Major General Austin Agundu, has publicly paraded ten criminal suspects, including militia kingpin, Timothy Zakka, for crimes ranging from cattle rustling and terrorizing residents of Plateau and other North Central states since 2001.
One of the suspects, Isa Abubakar, a serving member of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), assigned to Ancha Community School in Isukwaito LGA of Abia State, was arrested in possession of 477 sachets of illicit drugs.

Gen. Agundu noted that Isa Abubakar, the drug-peddling Corps member, was arrested in a commercial vehicle en route to Jos, in possession of 477 sachets of flunitrazepam.

He explained that the arrest of Abubakar led to the arrest of Chinedu Egbubuike with 146 sachets of same substance at Saint Murumba in Jos.

https://gistmore.com/corps-member-arrested-with-477-sachets-of-illicit-drugs-in-plateau

Re: Corps Member Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by Nbote(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Is ah Abubakar something... Those ppl can do All sorts of pills in d name of higness.. I trust my broda Chinedu to see d business opportunity in it.. There was a demand, he filled d void of d supply

(1) (Reply)

Man Was Arrested For Trying To Steal A Businessman From Lagos. / 7 Types Of CCTV And Which Type Should You Get ? / Male Student Ties Charm To Hostel Mates Boxer In His Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.